It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That's true, but it may not even be about "spooky stuff" in that sense, but everything to do with Spooks in the IC sense. Is there overlap? Maybe so. Maybe not in the way we might tend to think though.

TTS and other Team Bigelow projects are already talking about finding and identifying "talent." That TTS is interested in computer-brain interfacing and extra-human performance/abilities also comes to immediate mind.

I bet TTS will have a lot of folk who would want (at least think they wanted oy!) eager to take part in various experiments.

Somebody brought up the point that Bigelow is the perfect example of the kind of cut-out used by the IC for decades for "Deniability." As in the various programs we normally put under the MK-ULTRA umbrella using universities and research institutions in the past and using Blackwater-type mercenaries in the present for just two examples.

There's ample documentation that the military-industrial-complex has seen an influx of dollars post 9/11. That means there are a lot of contractors getting work---especially in cutting-edge science and some VERY interesting things in neuroscience. Contractors are a revolving door of IC members.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's a lot of food for thought in consideration of the above.
edit on 14-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don’t think it is exactly a mistake to bring the field of consciousness into the discussion, There’s too much out there that leads in that direction. Besides, consciousness is too much a part of our existence to ignore. In other words, it’s legit. But I have a problem when you start replacing science with magic and ritual. Yes, I know, I know, I know. “Science is a religion that ignores a large part of reality,” and on and on and on: Heard it all before ad nauseum. The mistake is viewing science as an entity instead of a method and process. Clarke’s aphorism here is apt: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. We don’t understand it, so we resort to magic to explain it. To me that is a complete and utter cop-out, a failure to engage, a retreat into emotion and ignorance.

Those triangles (which are ours) are flying because of math, not spells. Though our uneducated liberal-arts minds do not have the background to understand the issues, they are as explainable in scientific terms as any pedantic Newtonian action you care to model. It is applied science, i.e.: Engineering, that gets those things airborne, not religion or ritual. And there is nothing to disclose. It’s all out there and available for observation. Insiders have been disclosing this stuff for half a century now. Though surrounded by Serpo nonsense designed to obfuscate and confuse, the core story is readily available. We, i.e.: People who work in places like Skunk Works, have solved problems in physics that go far beyond what undergraduates are taught in our best schools. We can fly to the stars today. People on the outside who care to pay attention already know this.

Once you accept the idea that it s not some alien race that is advanced; it is we who are advanced far ahead of the accepted standard that you begin to understand the problem. The fact that there might be aliens is not going to fracture society. You still have to pay the water bill. But the fact that you can fly to Hawaii in ten minutes, or to Mars in an hour or two, has a potential level of disruption that is not acceptable. It’s not that we can’t do it; it’s that we can’t do it all at once. It’s too much to absorb. It would not only be disruptive intellectually, for those who cared to notice or were capable of learning the math, but it would be disruptive economically, whether or not you noticed or were in any way educated. That’s a whole different issue. And that’s why no sudden disclosure.

So when we have discussions like this and people start speaking in riddles and sideways, pretending to allude to whatever it is they think others should know, it gets confusing. You know which bit of esoteric knowledge and conspiracy I am obliquely referring to, right? That’s between us guys who get it, okay? Just sayin’. THAT sort of stuff. It gets especially confusing when in the spirit of equality religion and myth are treated as equal to science, when quite frankly science was created specifically to displace such nonsense. Religion and myth had its chance. Science produced (or was produced from) the Renaissance. Which has done more to transform civilization? When you start getting fuzzy—not just around the edges, but completely fuzzy—you can expect your audience to drop considerably. That may be why these conversations rarely extend beyond places like ATS. And that I can credit TTS with attempting to do. Naïve as I think he is, the basic idea of getting this discussion beyond places like ATS is credible.

The issue of aliens is quite beside the point. It doesn’t really matter. They may have helped, perhaps accidentally. They may have hindered. They may be convenient scapegoats. In fact, that may be true of the very idea. They may be us. Whatever the case, leave it for the anthropologists. If they exist, okay. If they do not, okay. What interests me is where we are at, not where they are at.

But that is true of threads like this as well. I do not accept superior intellects who talk in riddles and ritual, innuendo and obfuscation. I don’t understand it. I can make no great contribution to it, nor derive anything remotely useful from it. It’s a useless endeavor. Although I once hoped that by the end of my lifetime I would have some understanding of the issues, it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. There’s not that much time left, and these conversations have left me no better off than I was fifty years ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Absolutely.

I focus on the occult, as I spent a lifetime researching it.

But you are absolutely correct.. what the "bright boys" want is cookie cutter results
without any excuses. They want to cut out all the noise, and turn "human potential
quirks" into an exploitable machine.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit, if partially lobotomized humans, partially drugged up
and machined up, would be "perfect employees" to some folks.

Rather like "juicers" in the old roleplaying game "rifts".

From what I know, to form an ad-hoc "extrasensory organ" takes a very careful
balance of hormones to be excited, in a way that is not normally excited..

there's a thing called "Kundalini hormone burnout" that occurs..us Kundalini
researcher types talk about it.

The body has to work at a fever pitch to create this "ambrosia of the gods" that
can support the "sensory organ".

I suppose that externally induced by drugs and machinery and then discarded
humans would be very convenient.

Now.. this is just if you want to keep someone at the "radiant stage" for a few
years.. I've never met anyone who could keep that up for more than a few
years before severe, multi-year burnout.

The radiant stage CAN deliver things like PK.. but much earlier stages can
deliver RV and things like that.. in fact it's not necessarily that far beneath
the surface for some people without any training at all.

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, the government has a program where they patrol around, in plain sight, so as to cause
conversion disorder, "fake BTUFO".

But there are also the BTUFO that "experiencers" "summon" as a result of that first priming.

It's a twisted world we live in.

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I agree with a lot of that Schuyler, but we most likely are talking more about "Consciousness" issues with the TTS team. And obviously biology and genetics too.

We also agree they're not about to tell us what Uncle Sam has nor are they operatives of "Disclosure" in the traditional sense.

Yes, we have Spies in Space and God knows what else.

Consciousness is the final frontier.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not sure if this was stated previously.

The expandable/inflatable space modules that Bigelow Aerospace utilize originated from NASA. NASA designed and engineered the original program in the 70s but the program was scrapped because they could not solve the problem of high velocity debris in space orbit puncturing the modules.

The program was scrapped and the patent was not renewed. In 2000 Bigelow purchased the patent and begin a decade long re-engineering program involving current day advances in products like Kevlar AND OTHER ADVANCES IN METALS AND ALLOYS to solve the high velocity object problem.

This past December NASA renewed their contract with Bigelow for an additional 3 years ( the modules have been up there being used since 2016). It was thought that a 2 year duration would require the modules to be replaced because of wear and tear but they seemed to have held up quite well. I believe Bigelow charges approximately 1 million dollars per day per occupant. NASA is also going to “rent” storage space in the modules to store materials/equipment. Kind of like the 6x10 storage unit I pay 100 a month to maintain but only in space and about 100,000 x more expensive. Bigelow really has a cash cow here.

But those ALLOYS! Those mysterious AATIP alloys! I wonder if they had anything to do with the problem solving of the protective shell that must be able to sustain an impact with space debris that can move as fast a 17,000 MPH. Frame of reference , a 22 bullet moves at approximately 2600 MPH.

I think a few pages back in this OP a member (sorry I forget who) linked a page that had a good interview with TTS member Gary Nolan and his “thoughts” on what these alloys are. Nolan was very good at avoiding he had direct knowledge of the alloys but he “theorized” that analysis may have revealed that the alloys had potentially an atomic arrangement not found before and theoretically not found in this galaxy. Lending itself to possible re-engineering of the alloys that we do not under stand how, why , or by whom. But again he kept it all at arms length. I’ll have to dig to give credit to that member and find that link.

Keep fighting the good fight everyone. Your help , and contributions are appreciated

Slante’

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Now onto where we beg to differ a bit. Not sure if you were lumping me in about unnecessarily and vaguely referencing the occult/phenomenology aspect, but the evidence is vast and incontrovertible that many of what I'm loosely referring to as "Team Bigelow" and the "Aviary" has many of the players all over and up in the Aether so-to-speak. That's part of the mix not because I want it to be, but because it is.

If I'm sometime vague, personally, I usually have something coming. Like where MK-ULTRA and CO. explored and dabbled in all kinds of phenomenology and cults.

I agree that Magick is Science yet revealed. And I suggest we are dealing with Magicians--at least in metaphor. Even some of the Pseudo-Sciences like Psychology for instance qualify. Also notable in this discussion; The Quantum world that starts to negate our earthly physics for example. Non-locality and such. MAGIC! I also proffer there are "Dark Mages" that are adept in the use of some of these techs.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So what they were doing in the early 50’s with Puharich, then the various “projects” by the DIA and CIA is going public.

I don’t know how that will turn out, but it kind of scares me.

Just maybe, ominously, their looking for some " project" material either from past work or some new blood.

By past work I mean some tragic figures they messed up already

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There's a concatenate of players, events, and programs right up to TTS today. What it means might be up for grabs, but that it's there isn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The basic problem here folks may be this.

With scientific advancement without an equivalent moral or spiritual advancement may have brought the little grey, green or black men amongst us because...

The idea of focusing on “consciousness” without the virtues of the heart is probably to some very problematic

Give a kid an atomic bomb, indeed the reality that we have a president who is morally a child yet has the power to incinerate the planet is a LIVE metaphor!

take heed

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

To move away from all the occult woo stuff. I do wonder what this "To the Stars" is all about?

We have a mission statement

To The Stars Academy strives to be a powerful vehicle for change by creating a consortium among science, aerospace and entertainment that will work collectively to allow gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the infrastructure and resources to rapidly transition them to products that can change the world

Now wrapped up in its wordy, business jargon all that says to me is "We are going to sell you something"!"

.....Our public purpose, as stated in our Articles of Incorporation, is to produce a positive effect for society by engaging in scientific and engineering research and development, producing literary, music, film and media content, and engaging in entertainment-related activities intended to promote knowledge, stimulate discussion, raise awareness, and generate funds to support research, strategic partnerships, ventures, technology, education, charitable and other activities.

Tom DeLonge goes on radio shows and talks (mainly crap) about UFOs and aliens. But what he says in his official TTS website is something different.

In fact no I stand corrected on that sentence above. They are both exactly the same thing. That's "Entertainment".

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I mean most think out of many of the projects, the Montauk one is mythical, though I love Peter Moon, most think Montauk has problems…

That said, its that kind of blowback such as the lore of the Montauk project tells us; monsters created and kids being used for example, that these various projects have left out there they may be going to collect for one reason or another…

I mean many of the children of some of the army experimenters may have been used

If folks don’t think those old timers aren’t in a sphere of utter ruthlessness then just recall the Tuskegee experiments. Or the CIA guy who leaped out of the window on '___'.

Or obviously they have collected exact data on things that they are now going public with…

If I were a kid wanting to collaborate with them, I would think twice.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Good catch! L. Ron Hubbard even found a way to build a Cult out of Entertainment! Arguably the most successful in modern times. Let's let that sink in. And I mention a fact in relation that sometimes gets obscured: Scientologists have made the claim that "Remote Viewing" was stolen from them and they basically make an open & shut case.

That Pat Price, Ingo Swann, and Hal Puthoff were Scientologists back in tha' day lends evidence and suggests some rather good questions.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"products that can change the world "

That does sound, to use a topical phrase, “ #ty

It reeks of a capitalist pulse that is unsavory...

But, compared to the other possiblities of ominous potential in this going public, its child’s play.

We know their going to always be greedy...

But what they do and have done to people, whether the drug experiments and psychological stuff, like the Unabomber, is really scary

As for what you call woo, one thing about that is that they didn’t advance too much with that because of their moral depravity

For as they say...

The secret protects itself

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Don't forget that DeLonge (or one of his team) said they are developing an 'app' so you can track and report UAP events as they happen. Now I don't know how much you know about smart phone apps. and how intrusive they can be. But I can imagine this one will be used to track more than just UAPs!!
edit on 14/1/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Your point is well taken.

And the information age may be something of vast potential they might not have tapped UNTIL NOW.

Indeed people may open themselves up to being information age experiments

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
BTW, if anyone thinks were being too negative, first, I want to say here on this topic is certain documentation.

There are documented problems with these type groups. Just read this thread and the links provided

And for myself and even GUT originally we were both somewhat positive or hopeful, until we thought deeper, well for myself, I can say that.

However, I am open to be proven wrong.

If tomorrow or sometime future, they come up with the real deal, then good

But the proofs in the pudding

Finally, another problem with this group is one of deception.

TDL was talking about UFO disclosure not all of this other stuff which I call scientific woo.

Brain barrier, biotech, that’s all peripheral to disclosure.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Link to previous post I made regarding the organization of TTS - SEC documents - details with regard to DeLonge's roll in the company.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Now onto where we beg to differ a bit. Not sure if you were lumping me in about unnecessarily and vaguely referencing the occult/phenomenology aspect, but the evidence is vast and incontrovertible that many of what I'm loosely referring to as "Team Bigelow" and the "Aviary" has many of the players all over and up in the Aether so-to-speak. That's part of the mix not because I want it to be, but because it is.

To me it's a matter of comprehension. When I do not understand what someone is saying, it gets frustrating. I have a friend. Perhaps he is mutual. You may remember BO XIAN, who used to be here. He has a PhD in psychology, is fluent in Chinese, and believes in Jesus wholeheartedly. Also I don't think he's met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like. He lives in a double-wide out in the desert. We had a fun dinner with him a couple of years ago. Now he makes pottery at the local junior college. I have a few pieces of his. It;s really very good stuff, top of the street fair in quality.

He sent me quite a long missive this week, in his special style. I read every single word--twice. I certainly don't consider myself a genius, but I know English well enough. Though I make my fair share of mistakes, I can parse sentences as well as anyone. But you know what? I do not understand a single word he wrote. None. Nada. He's usually grammatically correct, with some poetic license thrown in, as is reasonable for anyone. So the sentences had subjects, predicates, and periods. The word processor did not spit anything out as an obvious error. But the entire missive was 100% incomprehensible. It was devoid of any meaning at all. My first question was: What is the subject? I don't know. It has as much meaning for me as ancient Hebrew, backwards reading, no spaces, no verbs, any subtleties lost to the "modern" mind struggling with just a simple basic translation.

It's Greek to me, just like here. Though I am passably familiar with the overall subject, I find myself struggling with what you (all) are trying to say. There are too many sideways glances full of meaning I don't understand, too much of IYKWIMAITYD allusions that are meant to what? Obfuscate so the Bad Guys(tm) don't pick up on "what you really know!" (as if that is actually possible)? Is it to claim intellectual prowess showing superiority over simple uncomprehending minds, kind of a super-simian one-upmanship game like played elsewhere? Or is this obfuscation at all intentional? Because logically speaking (as in covering all the bases logical) you may not know what you are talking about at all, i.e.: It's incomprehensible because it really is incomprehensible.

It's hard to tell because you (all) refuse to be straightforward. Antecedent, argument, conclusion: A implies B; B implies C, therefore A implies C. Instead we get Crowelian ritual mixed with Eastern mysticism, magic and cults, old Gods and new, and it's okay because, well, some people prefer to think that way. I'm sorry, but that's not good enough. That betrays clarity in favor of allegory, allusion, mysticism, and mis-direction. What the hell are you talking about? What is the subject? What is the frequency, Kenneth? (See. Now I'm doing it, too.) I put together a straightforward A implies C post and what do I get back? Banal generalities with a supercilious twist of the eyebrow suggesting superiority in understanding with no acknowledgement or follow-thru at all. And that suggests to me at the very least that I am in the wrong place.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Thank you very much, Phantom---I found it excellent research and insight and very compatible with observations by the OP and others here.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join