It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I still say all we can do is consider the evidence as this situation carries on unfolding.

If this is to be anything remotely like Tom appeared to be selling it on radio shows and in the media then they really need a trump card that hasn't been played yet. I was not overly impressed by the videos released. The whole thing seemed a little too staged for the media with the NYT article and other outlets picking up the story. Then we have Elizondo on TV and one of the pilots talking too. Looking a little too scripted if ask me.

What a lot of people don't seem to realize is that this has all been played out before in a different age and perhaps a little less 'hard sell'.

Sign, Grudge and Bluebook were all official US Government projects. Some of the people in the military were, even back then, believing we were dealing with alien spacecraft. When finally Bluebook was shut down in 1969 Dr. Allen Hynek continued his study of UFOs with the private organisation CUFOS. Hynek never found the answer during his lifetime. Hynek never seemed to say anything about Roswell either despite being an insider during that era. DeLonge definitely mentioned it as being a real ET crash on at least one radio show.

Finally what happened with the contacts he (DeLOnge) made originally and we know about via Wikileaks?

* Major General Neil McCasland (former head of the foreign technology division at Wright-Patterson)

* Robert F Weiss (Ex. Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs, Lockheed Martin Corporation 'Skunkworks')

* Major General Michael J Carey (Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Glad you had dinner with Bo and the details.
Nice guy.

I feel like I explain myself well enough here and provide source material. Sometimes maybe we wink-wink because some of you aren't well-read on the topic. Probably because it all sounds like gobbledygook to you because it doesn't fit your own theory.

Plus I was a little lazy to start laying it all out again, but I've decided to engage, once more, more fully. I'll be more clear I promise.
edit on 14-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For anyone who might have missed the link, here is what Phantom423 has turned up in a nice bit of research along with some sharp observation and commentary. Hope you don't mind, Phantom.

originally posted by: Phantom423
Follow the money and you'll usually find the answers. The SEC submission documentation, although voluminous, is worth reading. For those of you who believe in "disclosure", I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but you might have a wake up call coming. This is an entertainment company, pure and simple. Revenues generated are through licensing of Mr. DeLonge's property and the development of mass social media campaigns. The notion that it's a "scientific endeavor" should be wiped clean from your minds once you read the full document.

Link to SEC documents: www.sec.gov...

A few salient points:

1. The company is organized as a "public benefit" company. That means it can use the crowd funding schemes to sell its stock. The stock has already been diluted (which is not unusual for a new company) but in their statement they said that further dilution was possible (in other words, expect the value of your stock to continue to go down).

2. Although the company says it intends to engage in "scientific and aerospace" research blah, blah, blah. The facts are:

(from SEC documentation)

Science

There is no currently identifiable market for the type of scientific exploration in which TTS AAS plans to engage (e.g., niche physics and consciousness). Our short-term approach is to invest in a theoretical and experimental laboratory to facilitate the company’s research projects, including Human Ultra-Experience Database, Engineering Space-Time Metrics, Brain-Computer Interface, and Telepathy. Until the company has identified the specific areas of Aerospace and Science in which it intends to invest, it is difficult to identify the target market. We anticipate an older demographic than that of the current TTS customer, with a U.S. focus and interest in space, technology, defense, unexplored phenomena, citizen science, and science fiction. We cannot predict what the size of that market will be, but we will develop psychographic segmentation of the new business to be able to target as specifically as we currently do for TTS’s existing customers. TTS AAS will be responsive to standards within each industry, as well as maintain a similar level of the social media interaction TTS currently employs with its current customers. Brand visibility TTS has high brand visibility. Combined social media followings for TTS, Tom DeLonge, Angels and Airwaves, and other original brands are as follows: · Facebook – 1.52 million · Twitter – 805,000

and

Market

While our Entertainment Division is established, our Aerospace and Science Divisions are yet to be developed. We intend to use a data-driven approach to reach existing and new audiences with engaging original content and expand our use of the following for both the existing and proposed business: expanded use of social media advertising and use of analytics, native retargeting, and influencer marketing. We will also pursue advertising strategy appropriate for the new products and services that we develop in future, which may deviate from our current plans. We intend to operate in diverse business sectors by way of vertical integration, for which there is currently no parallel marketplace. The Aerospace, Science and Entertainment Divisions each have their own market factors: Entertainment Globally, entertainment and media revenues are expected, according to PwC Annual Global Entertainment and Media Outlook 2016-2017, www.prnewswire.com, June 8, 2016, to rise from $1.7 trillion in 2015 to $2.1 trillion in 2020. In the United States during that same period, entertainment and media spending is expected to reach $720 billion, from $603 billion in 2015. Despite continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention, we believe that growth opportunities abound in the new media environment, especially with regards to mobile media as a content delivery mechanism. Estimated at $244 billion of current U.S. buying power, we anticipate that the entertainment and media market will see an increase in both influence and purchasing power. Anticipated growth in industries relevant to our current and proposed business plans by 2020 include, according to PwC's Entertainment & Media Outlook Forecasts: · TV & Video – 0.5% · Cinema – 1.2% · Book Publishing – 2.9% · Music – 3.5% Live experiences, consumers interacting in real time with mobile media, are also on the rise. We will continue TTS’s trend of engaging consumers where they live – online and on their mobile devices. TTS’s current consumers are based in the coastal regions of the United States, with a 75/25 male to female ratio, ages 18-34, with interests in music, entertainment, comedy, and comic books, and are fans of the bands Blink 182 and AVA. We will aim to attract these consumers through the following: · Our socially responsible business mission (public benefit corporation status) · Creating engaging content and sharing it through social media channels

This is the first scientific research organization which will conduct its business through Facebook! What a concept! Hell, this might be a new way for grad students to get funding!

Mr. DeLonge comes out smelling like of rose (of course):

We are required to pay a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year. Under a Licensing Agreement, we are required to pay royalty payments to Tom DeLonge, Mr. Handsome, LLC, and Good In Bed Music, ASCAP (see “Intellectual Property”, “Liquidity and Capital Resources”, and “Interest of Management and Others in Certain Transactions”). If total royalty payments in any given calendar year are less than $100,000, we have agreed to pay any shortfall such that the annual minimum royalty paid under the Licensing Agreement will be $100,000. This means that we will have to pay this amount even when we have limited revenues, and this could materially reduce our earnings in any year. Failure to pay the minimum royalty guarantee could lead to termination of the Licensing Agreement, and termination of the Licensing Agreement could result in legal and financial harm to the company.

Just a side note: The entire proceeds collected through stock sales, which is approximately $900,000 to date, are allocated to Mr. DeLonge already by nature of the agreements contained in the SEC documents.

To be con't (follow the money)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I hope this is useful here. Greg Valdez makes an appearance again with some more insight on Bigelow.

Dr. Jacques Vallee

Dr. Vallee, as most of us know, has some very impressive credentials outside his ufology fame. Unlike Al Gore, he really did help invent the internet (ARPANET) and has worked on numerous highly-classified projects. From his own words, and hints, it seems as if he was intentionally drawn into projects and professional associations that impair his ability to speak the full truth.

I personally think that he was sucked in and straight-jacketed so to speak after Messengers of Deception where he talked about the CIAs role in cult building and ufological deception. He was hitting too close to home.

As I looked deeper into Doc Jock and his association with some of the so-called Aviary members; Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Hal Puthoff amongst others, I found him turning into something of an enigma. He seems so passionate about ufological truth on one hand, but on the other he's retained a decades long association with these masters of ufological deception.

Then I read his published diary, Forbidden Science, Journal II. It seemed full of profound hints meant for future historians, so I wasn't surprised when I found the following from a letter Dr. Vallee wrote when I was looking into the Pentacle Memorandum:

...In reading Forbidden Science, you should recognize that the book is a Diary, not an analytical report or a memoir. Therefore many important inferences, many relevant details, can only be found by reading between the lines. Your preliminary analysis of the Pentacle memo is not unfair, but it is somewhat simplistic, and it takes it out of context. I invite you to go back for a second, closer reading.

www.cufon.org...

Later, in regards Dr. Vallee's relationship with NIDS, I had the following exchange with Greg Valdez--son of Gabe--in torsion's thread Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez.

My Post:

Jacques Vallee has stated on a few occasions that he, also, is under a non-disclosure agreement with NIDS. I've always had the feeling that he wanted to say more, and I've never had the feeling that he agreed with the Skinwalker book by Kelleher and Knapp. Funny that Bigelow would let Kelleher and a mere, questionable, journalist (Knapp) make outrageous public claims, but not a seriously impressive brain like Vallee!?

Anyways, do you feel that Bigelow/NIDS, realizing that your dad was a keen investigator, wanted to ensure that Gabe didn't expose the whole charade and thusly sought to sign him on and tie him to the non-disclosure?

Greg Valdez replies:

That's part of it. They did the same thing to Bennewitz when they gave him the $75,000 dollar grant to conduct research. In both cases they get access to both my dad's and Paul's files and then the gain they most important thing which is control.

My dad did not immediately sign the non-disclosure agreement when he started working with NIDS. The waited until he was in the middle of a lot of strange things before they made him sign it. It is a big key to this mystery. NIDS did the same thing to MUFON, throw money at the "problem", see what the have and pay them so they can control what information is going in and more importantly control what is going out.

If you know the NIDS story, a ton of information went in, but nothing relevant or important ever came out. I'll let you think about that for a while and you should be able to figure out why this happened…

…I forgot to mention this in the last post. Yes they sought out all the top investigators in their respective fields, not just my dad and they all had to sign the non-disclosure agreements. Either at their initial meetings or down the road if NIDS decided to employ them.

Dulce Base by Greg Valdez

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Sorry if you feel some of this is confusing. I try to aim the opening posts at a what I would call "intelligent tabloid reader". So it should make sense to a sizeable majority of people.

But bear in mind that I am very rarely 100% serious in any thread I post. I was a little mischievous with the opening graphic giving everyone slightly disappointed, pensive faces. I also added Joe Rogan's puzzled gaze onto the pic with Tom DeLonge (check out the short version of his interview here).

There's a few other little jokes in there too that probably very few spotted and you should now all waste hours trying to decipher. Another one I added a while back in a post about Tom DeLonge is here. If you look very closely at the pic where it says "Finding God" you may notice that there is a faint 'after image' of dear Donald Trump there. You'll also see Bill Clinton spoon bending lower down. Maybe that one was actually true?

I can't speak for others and I am no real fan of 'Crowelian ritual mixed with Eastern mysticism, magic and cults, old Gods and new' either. A lot of it I find completely boring but some of it is actually relevant.

All I am saying is that sometimes not everything is deadly serious and although we all speak English the little differences in colloquial terminology and local slang can make a lot of difference. What looks like a knowing supercilious comment is actually nothing more than a flippant comment in my case. But point taken as well. Sometimes the intent of the poster doesn't come over too well on the internet.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Afaik the shielding material consists of multiple layers of ceramic fabric and foam. The ceramic breaks the projectile. The foam slows down/catches the fragments. No alien alloys required.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The basic problem here folks may be this.

With scientific advancement without an equivalent moral or spiritual advancement may have brought the little grey, green or black men amongst us because...

The idea of focusing on “consciousness” without the virtues of the heart is probably to some very problematic

Give a kid an atomic bomb, indeed the reality that we have a president who is morally a child yet has the power to incinerate the planet is a LIVE metaphor!

take heed

Back in the day, when there were far more kundalini shamans around, if a student started to show signs
of the process operating, but they didn't have the moral development, they would flat out be killed
by their fellows. If they claimed to be "enlightened" and made a single mistake in predictions,
they would be killed. That's the oral history I was given. So by those standards, I should have been
killed a few times now...

Yes.. I agree with you vigorously.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Afaik the shielding material consists of multiple layers of ceramic fabric and foam. The ceramic breaks the projectile. The foam slows down/catches the fragments. No alien alloys required.

Thank you! Exotic alien isotopes is part of the fake mythos... Element 115 anyone?

once we've been "had" in one way, we need to be on the lookout for something similar..

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If you ever want me to shut the F* up on one of my topics in your posts.. feel free to say that..
I'm sure I glaze over the eyes of a lot of people.

Just so you know.. I don't "enjoy" the "occult".. I was a pawn of it for a long time.. but tha't's
the very sort of thing that's good to share.. that.. and other things no doubt. But a steady diet
of it must really annoy people. They want aliens with ray guns -- only there aren't any around
this part of space that we know of.

A variety of subjects bore me too of course.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I can't read this:

I personally think that he was sucked in and straight-jacketed so to speak after Messengers of Deception where he talked about the CIAs role in cult building and ufological deception. He was hitting too close to home. 

Without this coming to mind:

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

My initial impression after reading that is that my earlier comment in the OP may actually be very true.

....Ever wondered why the classic UFO reports of old, beyond lights in the sky, seemed to be drying up in the 21st century? Well it’s probably because Bob Bigelow via NIDS and then BAASS was vacuuming many of them up? Never to be heard of again due to non-disclosure agreements.

Link

So people are paid off to shut up when it is felt necessary.

GUT - Do you feel that this extends further and that certain 'UFO Media Personalities' are actually paid to inject, expand and perpetuate the UFO/alien mythology via conferences, radio shows, Youtube channels and books?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

My expertise is with the non-human "entities" that get used, The control layer I avoid as much as possible. So not much help there.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are correct. Everyone I've ever met who is a paranormal physicist loves
to talk about their work.. but much of it is under NDA. You have to get
fairly abstract, so that nothing can be considered to be related.

For example, I wrote a paper describing how certain buoyant plasmas
may have evolved and can maintain sentience, with an outer classical
shell, and an inner quantum-entangled core, at high temperatures yet.

It was a big hit.

Now my math and science wasn't all that it should have been.. but
the concept got a number of people pretty excited.

It actually makes me very uncomfortable to say anything about Dr. Vallee..
I don't want to jam him up, or be one of those idiots who misquotes him..
or shares confidences he doesn't want shared.

But I'd also like to dispel most of the mythos that swirls around
someone like him..

Other characters may be "shady". But not him.

i wish that all of us... all those weird researchers.. and us internet
conspiracy and mystical types, could come in out of the rain together..
for a better world..

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

My expertise is with the non-human "entities" that get used, The control layer I avoid as much as possible. So not much help there.

That's great! the little guys are usually forgotten.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the acronym explanations.

The Qliphoth I avoid like the plague.

(Definition: Qliphoth. The shadow of the kabalistic tree of life. wikipedia)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Found the lost sepharoth yet? I swear the tree is designed to make the student awaken,
to find it. I studied under a student of the only person licensed in Israel to teach Kabbalah.
But really, I know very little about the subject. The "new age" has pretty much butchered
a cultural artifact of the Jewish people.

Now "Qliphoth" is a great word. In my understanding, it's the Qliphoth-entities who refuse
to come in out of the void, who are stirring up a lot of this trouble.
edit on 14-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Kev do not think for one minute that post had anything at all to do with you and what you post. I am liberal guy and so free speech and expressing your opinion is fine with me. Sometimes I have off days but most of the time I can agree to disagree at worst.

As you know to try to untangle the UFO mythos we all need to be experts in astronomy, physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, astrobiology, geology, electromagnetism, metallurgy, space flight, aerospace technologies, theology, ancient civilizations, occultism, cosmology, geopolitics, military intelligence and many, many more subjects which I can't think of just now.

I was merely trying to understand Schuyler's frustrations at what is being said in this thread and explaining my own point of view.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So people are paid off to shut up when it is felt necessary.

GUT - Do you feel that this extends further and that certain 'UFO Media Personalities' are actually paid to inject, expand and perpetuate the UFO/alien mythology via conferences, radio shows, Youtube channels and books?

Yes. We could start with Bill Moore as an example. UFO Cover-Up LIVE comes to mind too. There's enough documentation I believe in those for precedent. A whole slew of the modern guys have suspicious aims and IC connections.

Pilkington was right: Uncle Sam does indeed seem to promote belief in the Roswell-era mythologies rather than try to cover-up E.T. as I used to believe.

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Hiya, Brother. I have some questions for you on related topics here and a couple of threads I authored that I'd like to invite you to so as not to stray off topic here. Especially one about something Dr. Vallee said about Rosicrucianism in Forbidden Science, Journal II. I sent you a private message if you are familiar with that system here.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Kev do not think for one minute that post had anything at all to do with you and what you post. I am liberal guy and so free speech and expressing your opinion is fine with me. Sometimes I have off days but most of the time I can agree to disagree at worst.

As you know to try to untangle the UFO mythos we all need to be experts in astronomy, physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, astrobiology, geology, electromagnetism, metallurgy, space flight, aerospace technologies, theology, ancient civilizations, occultism, cosmology, geopolitics, military intelligence and many, many more subjects which I can't think of just now.

I was merely trying to understand Schuyler's frustrations at what is being said in this thread and explaining my own point of view.

thanks for clarifying. but I'm not unaware of the sort of effect my posting can have.

A number of the people in this thread are hero's to me.. some like me and some don't..
I guess i'm a little oversensitive--- I know that I'm an over the top fellow.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

(butting in where not invited is rude, I know)

I 100% think that this is the case. This helps to direct the curious as well as serves as a means to separate them from some of their dollars. It helps create a specifically targeted, self perpetuating device that can be directed by those who know where the knobs and levers are and what they do.

DeLonge was suspect to me the moment I read about his projects in the Podesta emails.

Reid initiated the program, which ultimately spent more than $20 million, through an earmark after he was persuaded in part by aerospace titan and hotel chain founder Bob Bigelow, a friend and fellow Nevadan who owns Bigelow Aerospace, a space technology company and government contractor. Bigelow, whose company received some of the research contracts, was also a regular contributor to Reid’s reelection campaigns, campaign finance records show, at least $10,000 from 1998 to 2008. Bigelow has spoken openly in recent years about his views that extraterrestrial visitors frequently travel to Earth. He also purchased the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, the subject of intense interest among believers in UFOs. Reid and Bigelow did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Politico

That's one hand, on the other:

Robert Bigelow has previously suggested there was commercial interest in the module. As a NASA press conference in April 2016 prior to the launch of BEAM, he said there were four different groups, both countries and companies, interested in flying experiments in BEAM. “We’re hoping that, maybe in half a year or something, we can get permission from NASA to accommodate these people in some way,” he said then.

Spacenews

I wonder what those unnamed private companies and countries think of the woo aspects of Mr. Bigelow's business model. I mean they would have to know about this part of Mr. Bigelow's interests if they are seriously considering going into space into modules designed and built by his company.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join