It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes, and the lot of personas would reflect those characteristics of their environment. As for the likely hood of the high risk and reward of killing one their favorite animal, which is as large as Bison, and then emulating it one hell of sugar pill.

True we don't need make astronomical and creation myths to explain the universe being manifested in the form of a bi pedal, but I do find some of it funky, an realistic in it own decrpyted way, but that's my own amusement.

Giant snakes and birds battling each other a very common theme, even in the esoterics of alchemy, occult or the modern beleif of Angels an Demons. Angels with avian or raptor features, and Demons with serpent or reptilian like features. Im not saying in any that this has any relation to the humanoid phenomenen, more or less that there a lost meaning behind it.

Maybe the ever raging, an redundant concept of fate an destiny perhaps? Like an irresistible force meets an immovable object.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wait. I'm lost. What's this numerology God stuff doing here? It's woo-woo stuff. What about this

Come back to Earth:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

But yea, millions of dollars spent on fairies an dragons and trying to catch them. Who ever going to beleive that.

Anyways, my bad.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Some people prefer medieval fantasy (god)
Some people prefer current fantasy (TDL UFOs and metaphysics)
Some people prefer science fantasy (star Trek and Secure Team)

yah.. I'm always up for some science fantasy. Love the stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"Life is not easy; Buddha said the nature of this world is suffering."

That and pretty much every other religion that teaches about an afterlife.

Because suffering IS real (no--that was not an Isreal joke). Most people have figured that out as babies before some mystical book mentions it to them.

I approach life as follows: "Suck it up, cupcake. Anybody that tells you life is supposed to be fair is either lying or selling something."

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Willtell

nobody was trying to challenge you.

you are on a personal path, that probably means nothing to anyone else in the world, except to you.

That is how it is for everyone.

Best wishes for your journey.

Kev

My point is the meaning of alien, something people are disputing over has no meaning.

Therefore people are disputing nothing of substance.

Therefore, again, any other alternative possibility is as valid as anything.

My path is irrelevant

The point is none of us have certainty

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When we start patting ourselves on the back pretending we know something that’s when we get as bad as TDL.

Sure we know this is an IC operation continuing scam, but that’s ALL WE KNOW.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

nobody was trying to challenge you.

you are on a personal path, that probably means nothing to anyone else in the world, except to you.

That is how it is for everyone.

Best wishes for your journey.

Kev

The point is none of us have certainty

I post about that fact about every 4th post (aka "the magus" by Fawkes).
You are preaching to the choir.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I imagine it will show the "aviary" eats babies.. I suppose it's possible that some of them do..
but nobody that I know.

Your imagination always has been your dominant asset, Kev, and you've done it again.

No you won't find baby-eating birds, but you will find someone who they would talk to at greater length & depth than you. There's a reason why. An quite an intellect, Blue, too. I don't take him as gospel, but I do take him seriously. Check him out. You'll see why.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And the materialist keep changing their theories until nothing exists in theory

That they do Willtell.

Quote me: "Circles within circles within circles, and each circle thinks it is in charge."

My apologies there, Willtell. To rephrase: I have seen that with some occult groups of European and middle eastern base. In particular the Black Lodge and it's children.

Ya know, humans have a habit of closed thought systems (egregors) which can be both networked and enclosed within another egregor. Like Russian dolls. That's fine and that is the human way, but It's difficult to see outside the egregors from the inside. A lot of people get swallowed by the egregors and can't see outside. A lot of conflict arises between egregors in this way.

A malaise of our times perhaps . . . . . .

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I read the limited amount of material I could find over.

I can see why the folks in upstate N.Y. on the former cheese farm like him.

I'm glad you found someone whose writings you value. I hope you can find him someday.

Kev

PPS: I know for a fact that there are a lot of people more intelligent and educated
(and experienced in "wood" than I am). That's the way of the world. I'd love to
meet a wunderkindt some day.. but they are all probably working for intelligence
agencies.

You don't know me from Adam, but the thing most often said about me is that I'm
kind. If that's my best attribute, then I'm pleased. Kevin means kindness of
course. If I'm not actually kind, then I hope to become kind. I value honesty
and kindness as the two top virtues. Sometimes the search for fact and
honesty overcomes the desire for kindness. Ah well. Not bucking for
sainthood.
edit on 13-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

"Blue" is an interesting peek into certain things. I hadn't seen that before.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I read the limited amount of material I could find over.

I can see why the folks in upstate N.Y. on the former cheese farm like him.

I'm glad you found someone whose writings you value. I hope you can find him someday.

Kev

He walked away from the woo, nay the occult, Kev. Mostly. At least a certain group. And he explains why if you listen close enough. He slays the philosophies satirically. He seems to describe folk well. But, hey, I can see why he's not for everyone.

edit on 13-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

"Blue" is an interesting peek into certain things. I hadn't seen that before.

Yes we agree. There are things to be gleaned from tha' Brother. I hope he's well.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I absolutely slay 99% of the occult, philosophy and religion.... I walked away from high
status in a cult. I have walked away from my own studies about 90%. I'm living a simple
life with my true love and my puppies.

i would prob get along with the guy fine.. but I don't know.. there's very little to be found about
him on the web, with a cursory search.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

No harm, no foul

My posts like the ones based on green language are theories just like the ones that talk about a big bang.

Religion is but a theory…

When we see observable facts like the ones noted in this thread we have some truth, a rare thing, but yet a way to go.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

i can attest you're a kind person

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

i can attest you're a kind person

I did one nice thing for you... please let the matter be forgotten.
I don't need for you to "stick up for me on ATS".
I'm a big boy.
But it's most kind of you to care about me too.

I will say tho, that for a while it seemed we'd be enemies.. but we
both found it within ourselves to get past that first bad impression.
I'd like to think that most people on ATS could do that, if they
gave it half a chance.

Kev
edit on 13-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Religion is but a theory…

Hmmm, but inside those theories "stuff" happens.

When we see observable facts like the ones noted in this thread we have some truth, a rare thing, but yet a way to go.

That's the key; observable facts.

Perhaps the hard part is seeing the pieces of the jigsaw and not the finished picture applies in trying to work out the core material of this thread.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: simplicity

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

So, if I may ask, what "lodges" have you had experience with? Since the subject comes up more than once with various of the players and peripherals.

The main reasons I find Blue Resonant Human interesting is he obviously associated with some of the so-called Aviary (and sometimes in ritual settings it appears,) further, he broke a lot of early things about them that turned out to be true, and in spite of his sometimes sharp-ass tongue, he seemed an alright person at heart and an exceptionally shrewd observer.

It's about the ONLY thing these guys don't publicize about themselves when you think about it. They'll attach their names to any other phenomenology it seems. And the folk that claim the most success with "other intelligences" historically speaking are the Occultists.

I respect Doc Jock (Jacques Vallee) in so many ways, so don't get me wrong here, but he's the easiest one to establish poking around some of the darker arts and corners. From his own words and other accounts. A lot of it detached observer, I'm sure, but some immersion as well.

I'm personally not looking to discuss opinions on the nature of alleged entities and find it largely off topic. Unless we're talking about what some of the folk mentioned in this thread might believe about an intelligence separate than us.

On one hand they talk their product in ETH terms, but the closer look reveals them conceiving a metaphysical cum quantum-something. Whether they are right or wrong about the nature of the UFO, TTS is selling the ETH to the public ,literally, but chasing some bastard child of the IDH. Which I also find the most likely I admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join