It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THESE LYING MF’S

Hush there now...I'm a big girl and make big girl decisions every day.

Besides, I've no money to be parted with, therefore they're not looking to convince me of anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
You would need something to disclose first.

Indeed but it was to your question of what if the "secret government info was something bad for humans" that I was pondering, therefore I thought we were working on that assumption - hypothetically.

Now, might there be people who in their confusion wish to misportray "the occult" to be something to do with UFOs or 'demons''? Yes, of course. If that interests you, then yes, there are things to ponder and investigate.

Well if it's something that's been hidden then it is by definition occult. What I am referring to is how conflicting belief systems may want ownership or control of how the narrative is developed because of reasons of political or economic influence, and whether that influence may be diminished if a wider public know the "truth".

Well, yes, the groupthink and power struggle between competing factions IS interesting.

the reason that I listed my 'secret stash' is that it's closely related to the things that most of the folks that we are discussing believe.. in some form or another.. I really thought it was a very apt comparison. but no matter.

I love your focused mind on aspects of this stuff that are not sufficiently discussed. I like to say that everyone has a different neurotype and that there is value in taking the best of each type and collaborating.

Kev

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

the reason that I listed my 'secret stash' is that it's closely related to the things that most of the folks that we are discussing believe.. in some form or another.. I really thought it was a very apt comparison. but no matter.

Do you know the allegory of the dark mountain?

As Arthur Conan Doyle might say, incogniti, incognitis.

Otherwise, it's just not cricket.

Unless all you want is followers.

edit on 8-11-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: messed up me latin

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks

What if all the 'secret government info' is really bad news for human beings? Should they reveal it?

Just a question.

Maybe my thought process is different than many, but of course they should reveal it. It wouldn't change the fact that it's bad either way.

Kind of like having cancer. Your doctor knows but won't tell you because it's "bad news"

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I'm sorry, I am not familiar with your reference.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I've heard it said that the USA is in a 'cold civil war' right now. I don't know that we need the boat rocked in a highly negative direction right now.

As to your cancer analogy.

When i was 12, I was lecturing my parents about how humans were irrational and were using unsustainable practices, that would likely lead to a global collapse within a hundred years.

When i was 12, i saw that humans, as a whole anyway, had a terrible fatal disease that would plague them until they self-destructed. Lots of people are of this opinion. There's a reason that we are in the middle of the Anthropocene mass extinction.

I'm just saying that I can understand, if someone were to decide that we don't need to pass around a new 'crazy-making bomb'. We have too many of them already.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I’ve been saying for a while that all of “this” will come back to Roswell, RFI.

And then... MJ12.

whitehouseufo At the end of the Starworks UFO conference I was SHOWN two unclassified documents(no spelling mistakes and other red flags). One was the transcript of an interview. It was like getting a transcript of the Trump Tower meeting. I can say 110% for sure MJ-12 existed and there is a crash recovery program which is part of what was referred to as "the core secret."

I just found this on Twitter. I didn’t expect it so soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

If you keep lying.. even when caught lying.. and double and triple down.. the suckers will believe it every single time. But only the suckers. I wonder what percent of people are suckers? I have no idea.

Sigh.

Deep sigh.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I’ll say 10%.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I’ll say 10%.

So around 32 million people in the USA.

I wonder what the deceivers wish to do with those people? I guess that's the big question. Or just use them as a weapon in an ongoing culture war.

Of course my theory is that they wish to 'stabilize the phenomenon' into UFO form, rendering it less harmful than it's more native forms.. but I do acknowledge that is an 'out there' sort of theory.

Of course if the deceivers can ratchet up the real hysteria about false events, I suppose eventually it would give them enough leverage to do something potent.

Now in in the Philippines, if I recall the incident, '___' and some props were used to combat a guerrilla leader, by emulating chupa chupa to drive him out of his compound.

I wonder how much that sort of thing could be scaled up for the continental United States?

Kev
edit on 8-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wonder if the buildings that were reportedly "modified" in Bigelows ol' big Vegas warehouse of fun, were modified for data storage...not materials as reported....

Also, Hartmann and the 38th DIRD report, thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I wonder if the buildings that were reportedly "modified" in Bigelows ol' big Vegas warehouse of fun, were modified for data storage...not materials as reported....

Elucidate a little more pls?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Posted on previous page..

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Ah yes, Capella.

Well JV did say that he gave away his research databases when he retired from UFOlogy.

It's not a bad notion that BASS may have gotten some more data processing capacity.

Kev

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

But it also states the big problem with ufology

When was "Capella" in use?

I note that the 2014 Paris presentation states, that "Capella" was in use 2008-2011. I also note that on this slide Vallee has himself stated:

"As in the case of many prior efforts, secondary level of screening and follow-up were not implemented, hence signal/noise remained poor;" and "Data mining on messy data is worse than doing nothing!"

How do you decide what is valid for further study?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But it also states the big problem with ufology

When was "Capella" in use?

I note that the 2014 Paris presentation states, that "Capella" was in use 2008-2011. I also note that on this slide Vallee has himself stated:

"As in the case of many prior efforts, secondary level of screening and follow-up were not implemented, hence signal/noise remained poor;" and "Data mining on messy data is worse than doing nothing!"

How do you decide what is valid for further study?

You pretty much don't!

UFOlogy is nearly entirely noise, with such a small amount of signal, that the the only way to 'win' is to not play the game. I'm being serious. That's why I had to finish my study of UFOlogy and move onto something more productive.

This is why biological effects on humans due to unusual incidents are really the last stone not yet fully turned over, for actual research and not just deception.

Kev

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Oh I apologize; I wrote that to you accidentally, I actually honestly wasn’t referring that to you

It's to the community. Just trying to cheer people up or encourage them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Great find,

and even better investigation by Basterfield and Wilson.

Any comment by Lacatski would be great. I won't hold my breath though.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You have made me laugh KT. 😁

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Lacatskis own scientific papers and research in the mid 80s is interesting, plasmas engineering etc.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join