It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I think the most pertinent piece of information, motivation wise, to be gleaned from those (selected) slides is at the end of the third - "UFOlogy has no ontology" (in their opinion).

Why would you collect data and not analyse it? Or did they start to and because it wasn't telling them what they wanted to hear, abandoned it?

Perhaps they didn't like the relationships that the data had illustrated, or they didn't fit in with their weltanschauung. One way another, it seems an awfully futile way to go about skinning a cat.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

There is no cat

Also depending on the source of the data, like in vallees slide in what is usable/reliable on the scale he made. But of note on the diagram of how it is stored, it mentions images and videos. Are these from public sources or military or NIDS/BASS etc? I wonder if the old tic tac was on there too...

That why I mentioned the modifications to the buildings, maybe highly secure areas to store servers and the database, a SCHIF for it all.
edit on p36426182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p37440182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p56552182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

A few months ago Jacques announced at a public event he was leaving UFOlogy, and as Kev stated, he gave away his research to some institutions and he was changing his field of interest. This was a related field. I can only guess at thantonology, paranormal or demonology.

Since then, Garry Nolan has revealed that they have been filming a documentary on the materials they have collected. I had assumed that a large amount of the documentary would be based on Sturrock's analyses. However, now Jacques has asked for materials to be mailed to him at a PO Box.

I find this an odd move and on the surface unlike Jacques if he believes the materials reveal nothing and he's left ufology.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'd assume the revelation is going to be as so:

Roswell:
Sierra: (maybe same case)
Denmark:
Heights:
Rendlesham:

All the materials seem to use the same process and manufacturing techniques. Likely from the same model or marque of vehicles. They are multi layered and are some sort of waveguide.

If this is the case, I think we can safely assume that this has been known for some time and the results are being recreated to avoid any exposure of classified information. Which is fair enough.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

However, now Jacques has asked for materials to be mailed to him at a PO Box. 

Would you do that if you had materials?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Would you do that if you had materials?

I'd deliver them myself on a 4 day road trip. Film bits of it. Probably forget to take a change of clothes. Get a big bro hug from Jacques after calling a Code 2 situation outside his office. Then I'd probably feel depressed on the way home and cry at a gas station when a Blink 182 song came on the radio.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just thought I'd put this out there. This isn't exactly the TTSA bus. But it does show how various people and organisations who have become well known in the UFO field are now very tightly linked together.

There is a new promotional company called Pursuing X out there.

It has some interesting clients in the UFOtainment field.

www.pinterest.com.au...

They have a little viewed to date Youtube Channel

Even more interesting is the owner.

See : who.is...

(Phoenix, Ariz. – March 5, 2008) Attorney General Terry Goddard announced that Lori Moriarty, formerly known as Lori Lee Spranger, 38, of Anthem, was sentenced today to 10 years in prison by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Andrew G. Klein. He also ordered her to pay $460,000 in restitution and serve seven years of probation after her prison term....

In February, she pleaded guilty to one count of fraud, one count of theft, one count of securities fraud and two counts of forgery....

According to court documents, between 2004 and 2006, Lori Moriarty engaged in a fraud scheme in which she sold securities for a purported debt collection company called “Vector 90.” ... She and her husband, Michael, then used most of the money invested in Vector 90 to pay for living expenses for themselves and their four children.

Court records further show that, while Lori Moriarty was on release pending trial in the securities fraud case, she was employed in the office of a small Phoenix business. The records show that she stole over $25,000 from that company by forging about 30 checks on the company’s bank account and depositing the proceeds into accounts she controlled...

The convictions in these cases are the result of investigations conducted by the Securities Division of the Arizona Corporation Commission.

Source :www.azag.gov...

Now I am not saying people who have been to jail for such misdemeanours cannot be fully rehabilitated once released and go on to do great things. Nelson Mandela springs to mind. But I do hope these personalities/companies conducted due diligence here?

Did you Richard?

Currently there is no link with TTSA. But I am sure others have noted the timing of how various personalities tamed down their criticism of TTSA around springtime. The timing appears to have coincided with when this 'company' was first put together.

So slightly off at a tangent. But food for thought no?

edit on 9/11/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Speaking of MetaMaterials and THZ Waveguide blah blah...

Patent Number / Reference - WO2008121159A2
Link; tinyurl.com...

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION 1. Field of the Invention [0006] This invention pertains generally to high frequency detection and control, and more particularly to THz modulation with meta-materials. 2. Description of Related Art [0007] Substantial research is being performed on meta-materials used for microwave radiation, and is in part due to the ease of fabrication of sub- wavelength structures at these frequencies. Indeed, negative refractive index media composed of negative permittivity (^1 < 0 ) and negative permeability (//! < ()) metamaterial elements was first demonstrated at microwave frequencies.

As a result intense theoretical, computational and experimental studies of exotic phenomena have arisen, such as perfect lensing and cloaking. Recently, researchers have ventured to create functional metamaterials at near-infrared and visible frequencies. Considerably less work has been directed in the THz frequencies, although the design flexibility associated with metamaterials may prove promising from a device perspective in filling the THz gap. )

Also of interest in regards to "waveguides";

H03C7/027 Modulating electromagnetic waves in transmission line, waveguide, cavity resonator or radiation field of antenna using semiconductor devices using diodes.

G02F1/015 Devices or arrangements for the control of the intensity, colour, phase, polarisation or direction of light arriving from an independent light source, e.g. switching, gating, or modulating; Non-linear optics for the control of the intensity, phase, polarisation or colour based on semiconductor elements with at least one potential jump barrier, e.g. PN, PIN junction

H01Q15/0086 Devices acting selectively as reflecting surface, as diffracting or as refracting device, e.g. frequency filtering or angular spatial filtering devices said selective devices having materials with a synthesized negative refractive index, e.g. meta materials or left-handed materials

I am not going to pretend I know what all of this means.. but in terms of what these samples that people have spoken about, thz wave-guides and all that jazz, even if this is not applicable, I still find the parts I do understand very interesting....

there are also parts in there if you search through it, that state they want to / have created a laser capable of THz radiation....

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My oh my......

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I talked to JV about Capella a bit.. at various times.

We talked a lot about assumptions.. and how you have to avoid them.. that the data won't back them up in general.

I can't speak for the man, a man I still very much admire, but in short I think we can say that the 'phenomenon' cannot be analyzed logically.. I know that JV made that point a number of times.

Now.. that leads to other non-fruitful approaches.. studying the phenomenon 'mythologically' is a little better.... but contrary to a lot of noise, our unconscious mind (which is what we are trying to study in UFOlogy) is neither mythological or archetypical.. and I'll go so far as to summon 'Direne' here... we need to learn what the native language of the unconscious mind really is.. if we are to understand what's going on... of course then you also become masters of 'mind control'. The FL project is right in this middle of this...

Kev

edit on 9-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

People say that they leave UFOlogy but *cough* well I don't have to finish that sentence.
edit on 9-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: the original word was sentience not sentence.. i'm getting quite the interesting Freudian slips when i talk about the 'phenomenon'.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Using human-created, non-exceptional industrial slag and then calling them 'meta materials' is an interesting strategy..

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I'd take them to the recycling center.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That's some of your funniest work.. and it didn't even include graphics.. only.. it's probably exactly what happened and was not even intended as parody. Art imitates life.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Just thought I'd put this out there. This isn't exactly the TTSA bus. But it does show how various people and organisations who have become well known in the UFO field are now very tightly linked together.

There is a new promotional company called Pursuing X out there.

It has some interesting clients in the UFOtainment field.

www.pinterest.com.au...

They have a little viewed to date Youtube Channel

Even more interesting is the owner.

See : who.is...

(Phoenix, Ariz. – March 5, 2008) Attorney General Terry Goddard announced that Lori Moriarty, formerly known as Lori Lee Spranger, 38, of Anthem, was sentenced today to 10 years in prison by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Andrew G. Klein. He also ordered her to pay $460,000 in restitution and serve seven years of probation after her prison term....

In February, she pleaded guilty to one count of fraud, one count of theft, one count of securities fraud and two counts of forgery....

According to court documents, between 2004 and 2006, Lori Moriarty engaged in a fraud scheme in which she sold securities for a purported debt collection company called “Vector 90.” ... She and her husband, Michael, then used most of the money invested in Vector 90 to pay for living expenses for themselves and their four children.

Court records further show that, while Lori Moriarty was on release pending trial in the securities fraud case, she was employed in the office of a small Phoenix business. The records show that she stole over $25,000 from that company by forging about 30 checks on the company’s bank account and depositing the proceeds into accounts she controlled...

The convictions in these cases are the result of investigations conducted by the Securities Division of the Arizona Corporation Commission.

Source :www.azag.gov...

Now I am not saying people who have been to jail for such misdemeanours cannot be fully rehabilitated once released and go on to do great things. Nelson Mandela springs to mind. But I do hope these personalities/companies conducted due diligence here?

Did you Richard?

Currently there is no link with TTSA. But I am sure others have noted the timing of how various personalities tamed down their criticism of TTSA around springtime. The timing appears to have coincided with when this 'company' was first put together.

So slightly off at a tangent. But food for thought no?

The birth of a new cottage industry!! A whole new supply chain! Don't just be a deceiver.. but provide products and services to downstream deceivers! Charge like VISA/MC does.. taking a percent off the top of all paranormal/UFO marketing.. you got to hand it to those folks.. they have created UFOWAYtm (not to be confused with Amwaytm).

I wonder if Lori went to evil doctor school?

Kevin

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
looks like the gang has a lobbyist...

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Maybe the old fear card is being played when presenting to congress. I guess that's rhetoric; it seems that the usual (or only card) used in politics.

Now originally, the USA played the fear card with Russia (we have reverse engineered UFO technology); I wonder if NOW the fear card being presented to congress is this: "Russia has reverse-engineered plasma technology and is zapping our bodies and brains with it!". "We are behind in the plasma mind/body-zapping arms race!".

I don't know, but it's worth pondering that question.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This may seem like a 180 on my part in relation to this, at first I thought, aahhh, all the major players are shoring up for the impending Disclosure Fest thats on its way..but in all fairness, they are just a marketing company that handles clients online social media platforms....nothing more it appears than that.

Very similar to my own company...the fact they have targeted UFO researchers as customers, fair enough. If there is a market and a demand to make that living, why not......they have a shady past...well, that's the choice of their clients to be bothered or not.

I don't / wouldn't disclose my previous misdemeanors to my clients unless it was a conflict of interest.

The parts I do agree with are non-related to this company, alot of the mainstays within Ufology have changed their tune dramatically in regards to TTSA. Have they been invited to the disclosure fest table...well I think time will feel that one out.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

noted this a few pages back, but got lost in the noise

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join