It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Which may be the perfect time for a leader to emerge and take us to the promised land of truth....or so all the groups probably think, hence the stronger and harder push of late.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I have zero evidence to back this opinion up...I believe they have already occurred behind closed doors. Just a hunch mind..alway go with my Gut (wait for TheGut to turn up., like beetlejuice
)

Then it is simply opinion then.
gobble.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well...err yeah...thats what I said?

What's your take on all of this Baa? Would be interested to know what your thoughts on all of this..

edit on p01151182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well...err yeah...thats what I said?

What's your take on all of this Baa? Would be interested to know what your thoughts on all of this..

lol. What do I think. I am not sure its wise to think at this point
).

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Why not tell us the truth, unless it's their secrets that they have been using since ???? To mould our "awareness"

Their secret would empower humanity... Which would make them average!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

What if all the 'secret government info' is really bad news for human beings? Should they reveal it?

Just a question.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That's making an assumption that anyone in these groups or anywhere knows what the phenomenon is......

That's the biggest problem...people have already decided what "it" is...and want their bias confirmed... Anything other than that, will simply not do in most people's eyes or be seen as lies and as the conspiracy crowd goes...anything less than greys from zeta reticulai that love human anal will be seen as disinformation and lies.

It's at the point really, where if the truth was revealed, would it be recognised? But maybe that's the game that's being played out....the lines have been blurred so much they are just squiggles.

Me, I haven't the faintest idea what "it" is other than hypothesis and theories, nothing more.

We don't know what we dont know, because we dont know...there is alot within ufology that would learn something if they admitted that..

edit on p27140182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That is the essential question.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Humans are more negative than positive..or at a minimum very frustrated with bottled up confusion and suffering.

Even if people stamp this stuff down consciously it's still there in the unconscious.

It's this inner turmoil which it seems to be deeply associated with the 'phenomenon'.

We create 'demons' then fight each other, insisting that our 'demons' are more real than the other guys.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

What if all the 'secret government info' is really bad news for human beings? Should they reveal it?

Just a question.

But what if the secret government info that needs to be disclosed has been disclosed, and what we are now witnessing is the break down of the tactics that have been utilised to prevent or obfuscate that disclosure? Perhaps, if we stretch our imaginations, would it be possible that those that may or may not have actively suppressed whatever the phenomenon has or could have been trying to communicate may also now be being specifically targeted by the phenomenon and forced to make those endeavours public? And going further, because they don't know what it is they are dealing with, and because they really don't want to admit what it is they may or may not have done, they are trying to ascertain what everyone else knows before they go all in? Hedging their bets as it were.

Humanity is in pretty deep doo-doo as it is, how much deeper or badder the news do you think it needs to be?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
All this stuff going around the US government has all these secret powers, ‘we can take ET home kind of stuff" to me is all nonsense...concocted from disinformation peddled to Steven Greer.

Like most disinformation, the UFO industry has absorbed it and peddles it.

I think it is disinformation from the government.

I’m telling you it all started with some supposed government ‘whistleblower” who tells these credulous ufologists any old bull sh__ and they peddle it on YouTube as fact.

Ufologists should be known as YouTubeologists no longer Ufologists

edit on 7-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I agree that humanity is in the deep doo doo.

I know, from personal experience, that if you 'play with the phenomenon' that your behavior gets modified. So I fully concur, and in fact have been posting about it quite a lot, that the folks in government and the MIC who have been playing with the phenomenon are now DUPES.. of the phenomenon.. it's 'corrupting', if you yourself are not 'pure'. Describing what 'pure' means takes quite some discussion and it's worth discussing, maybe another day.

Sometimes I think I should release my secret cache of info that i spent a lifetime gathering.. but people would jump in and not do the years of preparation and would wind up shooting up something or other crazy things. I can't have that on my conscience. I do need to come to a proper determination of the most moral action however; this is the only thing on my conscience.

I"m saying this, to concur, that there are moral dilemmas when it comes to certain information.

Maybe the much maligned 'major actors' in all the UFO theater feel the same way.
edit on 8-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

*smile*

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Back to Bigelow and BASS...

Those DIRD papers that were released...the 38th one that is "redacted" as is its author, there was an interesting post on a blog (which I will include at the bottom of this post) that postulates that the 38th report was about UAP analysis undertaken by Dr Thomas Hartmann of Nevada University on behalf of BASS.

Considering the narrative that TTSA has been putting out there, which in some ways is likeable to some of the headings of those reports. Could the materials that TTSA is "analysing" be the same ones that BASS did back in 2010?

As the blog states, Hartmann has specialities in Solid Phase Analysis, which in turn is part of a process in suspending samples in liquids to breakdown chemical elements, so an analysis on a samples composition can be carried out.

What say you ATS?
Link; tinyurl.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I"m saying this, to concur, that there are moral dilemmas when it comes to certain information.

I don't really consider that a relevant example or analogy for the types of information that we are, in the context of TTSA and their promises of disclosure, discussing. What I am wondering is whether they are genuinely inclined towards disclosure, and whether they are pandering to an audience, such as the Collins Elite who's monetary and political power is somehow preventing that disclosure.

Either way, it does appear as though, rather than simply open up the information up to be discussed because it is bad news that affects us all and therefore needs to be addressed, that it is rather something else that needs to be properly packaged and delivered in order to make it palatable to those elites holding things up, who don't want us to know about all the strings they have had attached to creating this "problem".

edit on 8-11-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
TDL has run his mouth enough to get a hint of what they are all about, unless that was just part disinformation.

One has to draw an exact parallel to this, though more sophisticated, to the Bennewitz, Bill Moore disinformation caper to get a understanding what’s going on here.

Bennewitz came to the government basically telling a story and they encouraged him along with Bill Moore who they already had snagged by flattering him.

Here we have Levenda as the new Bill Moore and TDL as the new Paul Bennewitz.

It all equals a new epoch of disinformation peddling to the UFO community who will eat it as they absorbed the Bennewitz aliens are demons in a cave eating children era.

That permeated the UFO community for years like a virus. Now they will permeate the UFO community with the disinformation that the US government has warp drives, antigravity capacity and is somehow a hero in this UFO saga--
the pablum fed to TDL.

Bennewitz was a mentally ill man easily manipulated and TDL is an immature person easily manipulated and fooled.

edit on 8-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What I am wondering is whether they are genuinely inclined towards disclosure, and whether they are pandering to an audience, such as the Collins Elite who's monetary and political power is somehow preventing that disclosure.

You would need something to disclose first.

Now, might there be people who in their confusion wish to misportray "the occult" to be something to do with UFOs or 'demons''? Yes, of course. If that interests you, then yes, there are things to ponder and investigate.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

NO, NO, NO,

They’re not inclined to disclosure other than the disinformation game

Just like Bennewitz, they will play this as they see it occurring.

As Bennewitz increased his fantasies the sinister IC community sent Vallee and Hynek to him with some phony FAKE alien reading signals computer.

That’s why we know they have most of the UFOlogists in their pockets

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THESE LYING MF’S

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh, and one more point. Zondo is the Richard Doty in this disinformation scheme.

TDL - Paul Bennewitz
Levenda= Bill Moore
Zondo=Richard Doty

I implore us STOP ACCEPTING LIES!!!!

Stop being the sucker

They don't even have to try much to deceive most of us

Start having some self-respect and ignore that crap the IC community peddles

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You would need something to disclose first.

Indeed but it was to your question of what if the "secret government info was something bad for humans" that I was pondering, therefore I thought we were working on that assumption - hypothetically.

Now, might there be people who in their confusion wish to misportray "the occult" to be something to do with UFOs or 'demons''? Yes, of course. If that interests you, then yes, there are things to ponder and investigate.

Well if it's something that's been hidden then it is by definition occult. What I am referring to is how conflicting belief systems may want ownership or control of how the narrative is developed because of reasons of political or economic influence, and whether that influence may be diminished if a wider public know the "truth".

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join