It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Nice post.

UFOlogy is repackaged Theosophy.

And in many ways, Theosophy is repackaged Vril,
(en.wikipedia.org...), Hinduism,
Shamanism and a host of other philosophies.

Just like the "apostle" Paul never actually believed
in a physical Jesus, the architects of UFOlogy
have never actually believed in physical craft.

Like with christianity, a physical representation is
just the cover story of UFOlogy.

It has always been that way.

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Up Next; Rendlesham....

Yes it should get interesting?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
George Knapp Interview

Jason Goldthorpe: Has the phenomena changed how it portrays itself in anyway over the years that you have been involved with the subject? George Knapp: It always changes. That is maybe the only consistent thing about it. In the late 80’s when I started down this road, the dominant paradigm was that UFOs are spaceships piloted by aliens from other planets. It didn’t take long to figure out that the explanation really doesn’t cut it. Ibid.

George comes across as a pretty honest guy.
And he's one of the most connected people in terms of UFOlogy and
the paranormal, at least who speaks up in a balanced manner.

When I say "Nobody who knows, has taken the ETH seriously for 40 years",
it's for the same reason that George says it. None of the facts support
that theory.
edit on 4-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is becoming the he-man religion haters club. Associating UFOlogy with religion (something some hate—it’s just a phase your going through, btw) and beating up on it based on that is—well I won’t judge it but it speaks for itself.

UFOlogy like religion has many sects and some within it are religiously orientated and many are not.

Sure, there are similarities( UFOlogy and religion) as there are similarities with religion and communism, but they are very dissimilar, as well.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We will have to agree to disagree.

The religious impulse is buried deeply in the brain.. and at it's
most simple level, deals with how humans yearn for the
'other', the 'unknowable'.

By definition, UFOs, UAP's and the 'phenomenon' fall SQUARELY
into that impulse.

I do not hate religion.. I dislike anything which hurts
innocents overall.

There is a long list of such things I dislike.

The reason that religion comes up so much on the UFO
forums, is because the two are ultimately the same
thing..

Now.. if there were real physical UFOs out there, this
might only be partially true, not completely true.

But we can agree to disagree, that's fine.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi Kev, I’m not referring to what we might believe is going on, but I stumbled on something I thought you might find interesting in relation to the possible crash site at the old mission / largest Christian temple in USA.

There was a somewhat heretical Christian Priest called Teilhard de Chardin. He conducted a lot of exorcisms, in fact you could call him The Exorcist.

In his world view, or rather “World Mind”, as we approach the end of the world, the number of people who have what we would call the antenna would increase.

These people would form the future of God’s plan for humanity and what we would become.

The devil would, by virtue of this open mind connection be able to take over them but lead them away from the hive mind of God.

I think the Collins Elite would likely be aware of this theory and whilst I don’t “buy” it, it would explain a great many of the odd things we’ve seen reported both in terms of the paranormal and the investigators themselves?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Zondos alleged predecessor; James T Lacatski has an interesting scientific background.

Plasmas is something that seems to pop up in sightings and discussions here on ATS on quite a frequent basis.

Lacatski interests going back to the mid 80s was in Plasma engineering and torsatron reactors. Lacatski is the one whose reputation was supposedly ruined by leading AATIP and I would hazard a guess the whole "demon" aspect and religious talk within the Pentagon etc was aimed at him in an effort to remove their funding.

Knapp spoke about the truth coming out regarding the funding being withdrawn and that it would shock people when revealed. I reckon Lacatski took the brunt of this, as did his career.

Here is the link to some of his scientific research papers;

tinyurl.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Zondo has been blogging again over the last few days.

What We Know And What We Believe Are Not Always The Same Thing. Here’s How Our Perception Of Fact Influences Our…

There's very little there of interest beyond the title. It rather states the obvious that our beliefs cloud our perceptions.

The irony is that when he was in Italy he himself was unable to sift fact from fiction whilst pulling together his PowerPoint Presentation at the last minute, foregoing his black coffee because of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yes, all of that is indeed interesting Pigs.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The irony is that when he was in Italy he himself was unable to sift fact from fiction whilst pulling together his PowerPoint Presentation at the last minute, foregoing his black coffee because of it.

Not great was it ? :/

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Hi Kev, I’m not referring to what we might believe is going on, but I stumbled on something I thought you might find interesting in relation to the possible crash site at the old mission / largest Christian temple in USA.

There was a somewhat heretical Christian Priest called Teilhard de Chardin. He conducted a lot of exorcisms, in fact you could call him The Exorcist.

In his world view, or rather “World Mind”, as we approach the end of the world, the number of people who have what we would call the antenna would increase.

These people would form the future of God’s plan for humanity and what we would become.

The devil would, by virtue of this open mind connection be able to take over them but lead them away from the hive mind of God.

I think the Collins Elite would likely be aware of this theory and whilst I don’t “buy” it, it would explain a great many of the odd things we’ve seen reported both in terms of the paranormal and the investigators themselves?

There are two misunderstood and faulty narratives:

1) The Core Story.
2) The "Antenna"

These stories proponents have been duking it out for some time.

I'll look at your reference.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Going into more detail on the "satanic" beliefs of this. Nick Redfern interviewed Ray Boeche back in 2007, who stated that a classified military program (probably AATIP/AASWAP-whatever) was attempting to communicate with NHE(non human entities).

They "apparently" had a run of real bad luck I'm regards to the program and those people involved with it. These included Ill health, deaths and people started believing the program was cursed!

If we take this at face value, it does marry up with what Bigelow has stated before...that people have died in that 60 minute interview he gave. Sounds like reasons why some in the MIC would have thought it a demonic program.

Also of note is the mention of this Collins Elite that CTJ has been getting excite about, nick also mentions this and it's first appearance in a book about the end times.

Here is the article;
tinyurl.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
TDL claims he isn’t in a psyop, yet admits ho does things only under their direction

Go to about 1:30 into the video

Is he an idiot or something?

Here he admits he’s under these mysterious governmental people, who he says aren’t CIA (Bull Sh__) and are scientific people, yet he can't reveal anything without their permission.

What does he think that is?

Look, Bennewitz had an excuse, he had a mental condition. What is Delong’s excuse?

It appears he’s a willing dupe.

He’s an arrogant person who thinks he’s a part of the government.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have it on good authority I trust that the Collins Elite is real..

Now, if someone goes looking for "NHE" they will always find them..
if they put lots of effort into it.... as the 'effort' 'creates them'.

Now whether there are pre-existing 'NHE' that were created by
some other organic species in some other solar system (part
of my analog/digital theory) or not is hard to say..

or of course if you go with the occultist theory of thought forms..
then maybe there indeed are huge swarms of drekk that humans
have created with their belief floating out there (in here).

But in any case.. whether something is:

1) pre-existing from another star system:
2) pre-existing due to prior human belief systems.
3) brand new created

a human being still has to twist their mind and physiology
around a fair bit, to let this sort of thing 'come through'.

So important safety tip.. don't do that maybe?

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

These very ignorant “ believers” thinking they're going up against the devil indeed probably got their asses handed to them trying to deal from some ignorant ass ‘faith” with these hidden powers they know nothing about.

Their extremely stupid and ignorant thinking some cheap faith can protect them from powers with knowledge far beyond theirs.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well not wanting to go too far off track, but taking your theory or one of them, the navaho could be the skinwalkers creators, purely down to the fact they believe it existed, which thus gave it that form..or a trickster element that pre-existed there took on a form of fear that was known/created by the local people's.

While that article is interesting, if it's true..then it marries up some details quite nicely.

Most of the money for the program (that has been disclosed at least) allegedly went to studying Skinwalker. Bigelow made those comments about people dying, that's also corrobated with Rays statements some years prior to Bigelow saying that famous phrase.

Skinwalker was an attempt not only to monitor and record but also to communicate with whatever the hell it is? Does this infer that they were successful but with bad consequences as a result? Hence the cutting of the budget due to religious belief it was satanic?

Hmmmm.......

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

TDL as an ancient alien theorist. The Greek gods were and are real folks.

It looks like they are telling “believers” what they want to hear as TDL tells Linda Moulton Howe that the Greek gods and other little g gods are real.

That may be the methodology of the TTSA psyop.

Tell each group what they want to hear reinforcing all their ideas about aliens, while at the same time inventing a new one, super technology antigravity, and warp drives.

A really confusing stew of Bull S___T

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There has also been little talk of tdl initial foray into this where he was essentially trying to build a ttsa but for the paranormal and ghosts and not ufos, from what I've heard he didn't fair so well.

As for the roman gods, well they borrowed heavily from the Greeks who apparently took it from the Egyptians etc

Then you have the whole tityos thing...but that's the wrong thread..

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Seems a 8 episode series on Rendalsham is being produced by Sony with Lawrence Fishburn

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting timing considering Elizondo and Ttsa statements of their inquiry into RFI.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes. Some things in all of this are very troubling indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join