It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Unusual Linux distro? Or a CBM computer?

Windows 10, latest build, fully patched, running on gaming-class windows hardware using chrome. I couldn't be more vanilla.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Native American's do not tend to share their stories about anomalous events.. that certainly needs to be kept in mind. But yes, what you have said about SWR is certainly true. The pre-sherman owners experienced nothing.. so it makes me wonder if there was abuse in the Sherman family, which caused the (I know you might not believe it's valid, but I do) "poltergeist effect". Well if that's the case, it's highly focused on one individual, and when that individual goes away.. or stops getting abused or get's convinced to stop throwing a suppressed temper tantrum (that's all it is) then things stop.. unless of course someone else gets 'infected' by the phenomenon and then it continues anew.

If one knew what they were doing, just find some 'spooky' spot, in an area with rich folklore, and you could 'create' a 'SWR' on demand.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Before this turns into "Carriage of the gods", by the looks of it word wrap is adding some newlines in your text.

(sorry for the off topic, but we all like to solve something no?)

edit on 6-11-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Collins Elite, the FL stuff, etc this is all getting freaky..

Per Redfern the CE would preempt any disclosure attempt...so when are they showing their hand?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Hey Nine,

I think you've brought up something that many people, including myself, believed. I think we might be wrong.

I've now come to believe, (for various reasons that you can read, and some more speculative thoughts) that the Collins Elite is not what we believe and are not holding back disclosure.

Let's consider there are two groups. Most people, including myself until recently imagine it is like this:

- Group S: The scientists
- Group C: The religious Collins Elite

A careful reading of Redfern's book suggests something different:
- STAC have decided not to follow the recommendations of the CE unless the 'infiltration' problem becomes worse

The proposals for a solution are:
- Group S: A scientific solution by researching and understanding the phenomena = leading to a defence system
- Group C: Disclosure of the demonic nature or, if necessary, a world wide Theocracy.

If you are assuming that the Science group are largely Atheist then I'd suggest you are wrong.

Both groups might be religious. Certainly, I can identify people in the Cosmic Club and TTSA that hold religious beliefs personally at least. We can name two, at least, that believe from a scientific point of view that the UFOs are essentially demonic / IDH.

Let's not forget that the 'writers' who spoke to LMH and Ray Boesch suggested the answers to the UFO mystery could be found in the false gods of old.

Tom Delonge has said we should look to the old Greek gods.

In other words - To The Stars seems to have taken the 'Writers' point of view. I wouldn't assume that TTSA / Cosmic club / AATIP were those fighting the religious angle.

They may simply believe we can fight back using science. The CE believe we can't and it's best to either tell people the truth and give them time to go back to Church etc, or the imposition of a world wide theocracy.

Of course we don't know who 'STAC' is, or what the nature of the infiltration problem is.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It's been said that created thoughtforms can have a will and conscious, who's to say that all phenomenon are thoughtforms that have been created through history and the strongest of those thoughtforms are those that have been concentrated on the most like Jesus, Allah, Aliens etc, my question is are there anything out there that have not been created by the consciousness of humans, animals or plants, remember we don't even know our conscious let alone the conscious of any other organism on this planet, like the dancing peyote spirit with the boils for example.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

What does STAC refer to in this context?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Everything is an interplay of the 'randomly evolved' and the higher order creations of a few such species, that then hack into the laws of physics themselves. Or as I call it analog / digital theory.

Organic creatures came first, and their bodies act as a template, rather like the crystals near underwater volcano pipes acted as frameworks for the first cells, for the 'energy creatures' that evolved from them.

Some of the original physical creatures, that evolved billions of years ago, went through a technological singularity, and became more coherent energy / digital consciousness than their original forms.. this would seem a common pathway;

so the 'analog and the digital' ever seek each other.. wanting what the other has, or despising what the other is or both.

Consider that a story.. for consideration.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Nick Redfern mentions it in his book "Secret Societies";

I don't think anyone actually knows what the acronym stands for. It was brought to attention by Ray Boeche who claimed that the Collins Elite introduced him to STAC - which is essentially // allegedly another program with the DOD that was investigating the phenomenon. They apparently shared quite a lot of data with him, the STAC program is apparently Classified, which is still why no-one knows what it stands for or its the better public known entity is the Scientific, Technical Advisory Committee.

Whats also interesting in the following paragraphs of that book, is the description of the men who held degrees in physics and were interested / involved in Mind control and psychotronic weapons etc... sounds like some that we all know quite well and stinks of SRI in my opinion.

Source;
tinyurl.com...

Back once again for the demon master
D4 damager, power to the SRI people!

edit on p26744182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

People at Kit Green's level for example, or Ron Pandolfi don't even know what layer of things they are at in this little melodrama.. and TTSA is at a layer below them.

The real, ugly truth, has not changed for thousands of years.

If you let the 'phenomenon' go wild, it can get really ugly on Earth, as it is in part generated by the unconscious minds of humans. So if humans believe in demons and what not, then that's what they experience.

It's much SAFER to CON humans into believing in physical nuts and bolts UFOS, as that is then what they generate.

The reason that 'UFOs' are so chaotic and illogical.. scarcely ever repeating in form, function and behavior, is that people are chaotic.. they are not good at materializing consistent UFOs and are at cross purposes with their fellow man.

Now it would seem that there are the two (actual) factions.. the 'analog and the digital' as I call them.. but it would be a mistake to focus upon 'them', when it's humans who need to come to understand themselves first.

"UFOlogy" is a control collar for the 'phenomenon' like a control collar for a Leviathan from the TV show "Farscape'.

The 'Collins Elite' doesn't understand this consciously.. they want to fight the demons that they are creating with their belief --- how tail chasing foolish.

The 'nuts and boltser true believers' in TTSA and various governmental and nongovernmental factions don't understand this either, not quite consciously.. maybe unconsciously.

And of course, there are the frauds, the greatly self-deluded, the people trying to cash in.. the people trying to use UFOlogy as a personal control collar for other initiatives.

Kev

PS:

If you look at my 'BTUFO' encounter mythologically, and not literally, you will see 'technology' (the digital in AI form) attempting to control the organic (the analog - a 'faerie' in this case). I guess that I've understood the basics of this entire melodrama ever since that time.. but it's honestly just now, that it's clarified in my conscious mind. I don't tend to use my conscious mind much.. it's more of an impediment than anything if used too much.. but it definitely has it's purposes.

The conscious mind attempts to be a 'control collar' on the unconscious mind too.. what we see being played out in our world, (and will see played out in ever more complex layers throughout reality) is just the same struggle we face within our own selves.
edit on 7-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I read that last sentence like the old school tune, before i knew it was the old school tune, wtf. I even replaced demon for renegade as it played out in my head lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Well there are references to "techno-demons" out there in materials... thought it apt

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

its the old addage, if you only ever have a hammer, everything will look like a nail.

Depending on your confirmation bias, individually... will depend on your interpretation of what you see and as has been discussed previous in regards to the phenomenon taking the appearance of the beliefs of the observers or the times in which they appear etc. This CE is of some concern, their hammer is their religious beliefs, hence why it appears to be demonic to them, which is understandable to a point but if there were any truth in any of this... I would personally find that concerning.

Even of more concern is that this same narrative has been pushed by the likes of TDL in interviews prior to the TTSA announcement and probably explains why TTSA wont say the word "alien" and instead have insisted on "lifeform". Anyway they will still sell you pajamas depicting alien abductions! - Gotta get paid!

The perception and "story" of SWR seems to reinforce this "demonic" narrative also; it will be very interesting indeed to see their take on other events and how they force those into this "demonic" narrative also.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The Collins Elite would likely believe in SkinWalker. They also state that they believe Lazar was right about the saucers but wrong about the owners.

Roswell was real but manufactured to fool us.

They believe that the unmarked helicopters are not humans but holograms.

Like John Alexander, Jacques Vallee, they see incidents like Cash Landrum, Rendlesham as being hoaxes created using holograms that can effect the physical world.

Let's look at that list again:

- Roswell
- Lazar
- Rendlesham

Remember that Tom Delonge suggests we look at the old Greek gods, just as Collins Elite told Ray / Linda to look at old Babylonian gods.

Lifeform not alien.
Biology not just materials
IDH not ETH

I'm currently looking at Whitley Strieber's views on WW2, and the new type of person that would emerge. Matches up with the heretical Exorcist priest I mentioned a while back. Diane Pasulka also made some interesting references to why the Holocaust happened on one of her recent radio interviews although she didn't expand.
edit on 7-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dupe
edit on 7-11-2018 by ctj83 because: dupe

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It seems to me that TDL was originally briefed by the Collins Elite,
but may now be overriden by the security apparatus.

Of course there is another option here.. that at least some of the
people involved actually understand the 'control collar' function
of nuts and bolts UFOlogy, and that the 'spiritual explanation'
that was originally planned to be 'disclosed' will remain buried
in an uneasy alliance of strange bedfellows.

Now.. the Collins Elite would still want to shoot the 'evil
spiritual entities'.. but would settle for temporarily
continuing to fake UFOs to help stabilize things until
they can get their way of a global theocracy.

Kev

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

with there being talk/whispers of there being different "disclosure groups" - I hate the "D" word - people demand disclosure but dont have a clue what they are asking for....anyway I will leave that subject for now.... probably overdue a rant anyway and people seem to like them lol

Anyway... the different groups that are out there that have been spoken about by different people, they are probably all battling for position and control as the different groups have different confirmation bias as to what exactly the phenomenon is. They only want THEIR version of what it is, out there and believed by the many.

They are probably all out there, vying for control of the given narrative. Which is probably why "ufology" - (now hate that word too) has been through so many different cycles of beliefs and narratives. Its probably like a game to them, who can put a meme/idea/narrative out there (their groups overall belief system) and see who wins!

Also to take into account, whoever the members of these groups are, there will be individual Bias within also, I can imagine there would not only be fighting between the groups, but within them also.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well written.

I have unintentional bias myself... it's part of being human.

But that's why I prefer the bigger picture, and lessons that we can
learn, rather than getting bogged down with unknowables.

The UFO community is in a state of perpetual war..
but not in a state of perpetual learning.. and thus is nullified.

Kev

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It feels like old times really.

Do we know anything more about that congressional hearing?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I have zero evidence to back this opinion up...I believe they have already occurred behind closed doors. Just a hunch mind..alway go with my Gut (wait for TheGut to turn up., like beetlejuice
)

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join