It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So it might all go TTSA UP before the end of the next financial year.....

Do you believe the garden fence gossip from Grant Cameron that more than twenty other UFO-related videos were due for release by TTSA?

If initially true, I'd have expected half that number to have been released already, considering the financial woes.

Then again, I doubt the infernally verbose Cameron ponders the veracity of any gossip thrown at him - in that sense, he's the SecureTeam10 of UFO researchers.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Do you believe the garden fence gossip from Grant Cameron that more than twenty other UFO-related videos were due for release by TTSA? 

Does anyone believe it?
😐

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I don't know exactly what happened to Cameron. He was pretty much a diligent and resourceful researcher who combed the Presidential Archives for information. Then one day he went to a conference on rural graffiti and received a 'download'. Suddenly his life was changed and he realised that consciousness was the answer to everything in the universe. Now he sounds like he's been filled with helium and is another who passes off opinion as fact.

However I don't think it was only Cameron who said there 20 more videos. Zondo has allegedly said this too.. Personally I wasn't impressed by the first 3 videos anyway and the doublespeak about who released them. Whoever is behind this game probably had more videos ready for release. But, given the precarious financial situation, you would assume TTSA played their strongest hand first. So any further videos are probably just more dots in infra-red with the noise of a hoover dubbed on them.

What is amazing is that a year after launch all TTSA have offered up is that 2004 Nimitz story (which came before AATIP was even up and running) and those 3 inconclusive videos. Oh and now Zondo has finally secured a clothing budget he's become a prolific blagger as well. But where do they go from here?

edit on 13/10/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Lets say consciousness is behind it all and things like this www.livescience.com... is a case of how the power of belief of many can create/attract energies, especially when heightened! if this was the case and we could link it all through the power of human thought, start trying to make sense of unexplained phenomena like placebo/nocebo effect, double slit exp, or self fulfilling prophecies and we will be closer to finding out what other energies are out there... if any. i like the idea of there being two universes overlapped one of gods and demons and supernatural and there are portals where these things can travel in between hence prolonged events like "mothman" "skinwalker" etc.
but for me we need to explore consciousness more as we dont know jack, maybe we are being held back by those that want to keep their mischievous methods to themselves, directing consciousness by creating terrible events, would we be as advanced as we are because of WW2 for example? Did 9/11 make the world better? .... would we (99%) kill everyone of the elite if we found out they were behind it, regardless of the wider picture...YES!

maybe we would see how dangerous or TVs were if we were more aware.
"Most of us only care about money-makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema"

black eyed peas, where is the love!

... is it possible for anyone to provide an example of a paranormal event where you could rule consciousness out of being a possible cause?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Dr Jack Sarfatti is an interesting one to follow.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As far as the helium goes. Yes.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think perhaps we are being a little harsh on them. The videos while not the 'silver bullet' were enough to get the topic serious coverage, if only for a while.

Something the UFO 'community' singularly failed to do for decades and undoubtedly won't be able to do going forward either.

Delonges no great mind but I think he's genuine, he's doing this as he believes in it. Putting reputation on the line. That he's structured things so he won't go broke if it fails simply indicates he's not an absolute moron. Or at least his wife or family arent. He just doesn't realise he's being used by those he's talking to.

The rest of them have a mix of thier own agendas. Elizondo I suspect wants to be the American Nick Pope. Hoff wants cash for his research company. The one I can't figure is Justice. There's no way TTSA can fund a build of what he says he wants to build so what's the plan?

Even with all of the above reasons to be suspicious I think the overt hostility they've been hit with is a mistake. I can't help feel that when it goes belly up out of cash it's a loss rather than a victory. Nothing anybody has written on here or equivelant forums has had, or will have, a fraction of the real world effect TTSA has had. People telling each other bull# stories on forums, which is what this place mostly is, don't change anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

What TTSA has done is squash independent thought, and attempted
(quite successfully so far) to enforce 'the core story', a documented
known deception first developed in what? the 70's? It's been a long
time now.. you can read about it in Forbidden Science Volumes
1-3. You can pretty much see the entire evolution of what we
are being force fed, by someone who was there (Jacques Vallee).

Also, some of us have personally interacted with various of the
people involved.

It's a pig.. No amount of lipstick will do a thing for it.

Now.. some of the honest researchers had no idea at first
what they had signed up for.. and i'm really happy to see
that they left.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
I think perhaps we are being a little harsh on them. The videos while not the 'silver bullet' were enough to get the topic serious coverage, if only for a while.

You are correct; the BBC's serious coverage is what led me to ATS in the first place. So it's certainly an achievement of sorts.

However, if Elizondo claims to have 20+ videos under his beard, he needs to pull his socks up sharpish (if he can afford socks at this stage).

Nobody I know in the 'real world' is aware of TTSA, and probably never will, so Zondo & Co will achieve zero squashing of independent thought (as Kev mentioned) in that sphere at least.

People telling each other bull# stories on forums, which is what this place mostly is.

A bit harsh, maybe? Sure, there are plenty of snake-oil salesmen around, but we can't dismiss experiencers who are simply seeking answers - whether exotic answers or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

My not yet friend, my not yet friend.. (I'd like to be friends..
but i don't give out friendship on the first rodeo!)

it does not MATTER BOLLOCKS if anyone in the 'real world' is
aware of TTSA or not.

Their strong-arming of nearly ALL UFO "outlets" behind the scenes
is destroying the tiny chance anyone could clarify all this 'ufo'
muddle and twaddle to uncover what actually might be true.

Now.. the small handful of 'experiencers' who happen to also
be extremely independent and capable of warding off the
toxic twaddle from society.. who have strong logical minds
and a background in science and whatever else you need
to investigate in a near vacuum might still be out there..

but that's not a large number, I don't think.

A lot of experiencers go insane and/or die.
edit on 13-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Is this opinion or fact?
edit on 13-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

My not yet friend, my not yet friend.. (I'd like to be friends..
but i don't give out friendship on the first rodeo!)

You're a very challenging, entertaining, rather unique chap, Kev. Don't ever stray away again, we need you.

Of course we're 'friends' - we always treat each other with due respect and a good deal of humour, even with passionate remarks such as...

it does not MATTER BOLLOCKS if anyone in the 'real world' is
aware of TTSA or not.

Wow - is there a bit of East End Cockney in you, Kev? Careful, you might release my inner Spaniard!

A lot of experiencers go insane and/or die.

I think you're straying into hyperbolic BOLLOCKS (try saying that after 5 pints).

Looking on the bright side, many do NOT.

edit on 13-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: spellifgthinmingg

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Looking on the bright side, many do NOT. 

Thank the gods for that. Amen.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is doing the rounds.

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nobody here is under the delusion the skepticism here will have any effect on TTSA.
Most here were UFO skeptics already.

Objectively, though, a thread like this holds their feet to the fire and exposes the BS they might concoct, a useful purpose.

What’s also useful is reminding folks that this is a government operation.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Is this opinion or fact?

I can't give an audio recording of Grant Cameron selling out
if that's the sort of proof that you are looking for.

I imagine you want to know if my statement was hyperbole
or had any factual basis.

My statement had some factual basis AND some educated
opinion.

I'm not going to talk about the public figures in question
that I do have information regarding, as it wouldn't
be proper.. so i guess if you wish, you can just
classify my statement as 'informed opinion' or even
rhetoric if you wish.

It was certainly a fair question.

Kev

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Not at all.

When I was in the Kundalini cult for those decades..
I got letters from people begging for help to avoid
death.

I'd say that basically all of them were insane.. and
I don't know what percent died.. once they died, they
stopped writing letters.

You see... drum roll...

"Kundalini 'experiencers' are the same as 'UFO experiencers'.

It's one and the same thing.. unless someone misidentifies
the planet venus or something...

the mechanism between 'hardcore occult experience' and the
'Phenomenon' of 'UFOlogy' is one and the same thing.

So sorry.. you must retract YOUR bollocks..

No hyperbole..

You can just google 'kundalini and insane' if you like..
it's no great secret.

Kev

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

'm not going to talk about the public figures in question 
that I do have information regarding, as it wouldn't 
be proper

I cant do the same either..

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I suspect that Justice is there for the perceived legitimacy. This is almost assuredly an "OP" of some sort--probably contract work--that probably isn't about the heavenly stars.

On the other hand, there's research that suggests military leaders and such are amongst the most superstitious and woo-inclined of the population at large so maybe they are a band of woo-woos pursuing their eccentric passion.

Whatever it is, it's a circus of a sight to behold!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

GUT, I'm not sure what you mean by contract work, but I've been wanting to bring up the topic of Tom DeLonge Jr.'s, father, Tom DeLonge Sr. It might be appropriate since the name of this thread includes "DeLonge road to AATIP".

I'm sure most people who have investigated this a bit have learned that Tom DeLonge Sr. was a 35+ year employee of SKS Oil, a fleet systems fuel company headquartered in Southern California. There is very little available info on DeLonge Sr. online, my searching only yielded one blurry photo of the man. Most descriptions of his life and work are brief and cryptic, he was a VP of sales, involved in "key accounts'', etc. DeLonge Sr. passed away in 2014, SKS was sold to another company in 2015, and in 2016 the DeLonge Jr./Podesta/TTSA saga was happening.

I'm wondering if part of this story is that DeLonge Sr. was a respected and well-connected employee involved in certain sensitive government operations, and when he passed on, some of his associates were concerned about his son, Tom Jr., and helped to establish his contacts and set up this financial web, etc. At around the same time I started looking into the DeLonge saga, I also happened to be reading Dave McGowan's last book, "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" which happened to be about the extensive links between the military and the entertainment/music scene in the Laurel Canyon area in the 60s/70s. So I think I might agree, this isn't so much about the 'heavenly stars' as it is about the "scene stars" here on terra firma. Please forgive me if the topic of DeLonge Sr. has already been discussed here, I've been trying to keep up with the conversation but may have missed something.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join