It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I get that and agree to a certain extent BUT the only difference is I don’t think “evidence” from our known 5 senses is the only possibility. That’s where we differ.

There are other ways to reality than cause and effect sense perception, but I won’t go into that too far.
I'll only offer an analogy…

Children can’t understand things adults do yet one day they will through maturity.

What makes humans think they have arrived at any ultimate degree of maturity considering how they treat each other?

Considering that, its clear humans have NOT garnered all their perceptive capacity, therefore, one would be foolish to ONLY depend on what we have at the present time, IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't disagree.

Unfortunately humans have been sold a false bill of
goods, regarding the development of so-called
'spiritual senses'.

The current truth is much darker than people want
to believe.

I hope that it isn't always this way of course..
unfortunately the cyber-implantation of the
human species, perhaps enmass (no brain
chip? no access to money, etc) is a very
likely future, not a 'spiritual future'.

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a 100% nuts and bolts kinda guy at all...the "evidence" they are showing looks like it though IMO. I'm probably half Mirage and half kev...just call me MirageBear lol...I do form my own opinions, not just from those guys

Half Woo with a little Black Project thrown in with sprinkle of quantum.

Our own perceptions and senses fail us everyday in even the most simplest of circumstances.

(secretly disappointed everyone issued my hilarious red dwarf comment a few pages back)
#GiveQuicheAChance

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I can neither confirm nor deny the actual colour of the fruit (redacted) in question.
edit on 8-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

If you want people to understand your humor
only tell jokes in Great Britain I guess!

I don't catch many of MM's attempts
at humor.. the only reason he's gotten
better, is the cartoons of TTSA he's
done.. the visual gags work pretty
well.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

you make it sound like evolution stops when we mature. I think our brains will expand until were consciously able to control all matter through thought as a force of pure energy.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

you make it sound like evolution stops when we mature. I think our brains will expand until were consciously able to control all matter through thought as a force of pure energy.

Cool!😁

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I suggested no such thing…

What will stop at one point is we killing each other. The destructive nature we’ve inherited … It’s called restoring our original( Buddha) nature or if you want to use “evolutionary” jargon fine, it’s the same thing. That is a basic level of the higher consciousness of the mind the traditions refer to.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It's patriarchy that is the major source of the destructive
nature of modern humans.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

(cue sinister laugh) you're right there KPB.

Coincidences, the footprints of "phenomenon".

Last night, I almost posted a "fictional" (of course ; ) "Halloween horror bedtime story" on an ancient race of men from antideluvian times.

Parents could tell this story so small children wouldn't grow up to be scientists (esoteric or exoteric).

I probably shouldn't.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Well actually..

The first 2 parts of this book:

"The Fall: The Insanity of the Ego in Human History and the Dawning of A New Era – September 8, 2005"

Explains how humans got so messed up better than most any book ever written and it
has zero 'mystical content'.

You can MAKE it pseudo-mystical if you must, by explaining how various places in Africa
and the middle east dry up ever 25,772 years, due to the precession of the
equinoxes.. and thus "god" "kicks man out of paradise" (the well-watered,
fruit-bearing areas) and that simple bit of the earth wobbling on it's axis
invented the abrahamic/patriarchal madness which has destroyed much
that was once beautiful and may yet kill all of us due to nuclear war.

There's no evidence of antediluvian times.. there's a world of evidence
against those myths... they were probably inspired by localized flooding
or the filling in of the Mediterranean basin (where the Mediterranean
sea exists now -- wow living there when the water came flooding in
must have been something).

Not everything is 'mystical' in fact most things aren't.

That's my input.

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I use the word antideluvian on occasion. It is not so much the historical context nor the biblical that is what I find appropriate in my adoption. The word suggests a time of wonders and corruption so great it met it's destruction.

The story of Atlantis is a parallel. Though in all my time I have not found a lead following that story. As if the very word "Atlantis" is a blind to something else.

Both of those lead no where really. From my own point of view, it is the land of the dead; the Underworlds that speak of the deads of a race ancient men. Their once mortal creations that can be found there still.

Those men, who thought of intellect divorced of all feeling as the greatest accomplishment took vivisection to the nth degree. They even thought themselves as the pinnacle of evolution. Woman was no longer required for men had science. Womb and breast was all they needed, the thoughts and feelings of the mother were a hindrance to perfection for they were of the past and did not men transcend woman? Evolution spoke that man was created from woman. That is progress.

Their science took two paths. Control from within and control from without.

The science of possession and the science of remote control were the two paths.

They became gods and wizards.

Perfect in every way and not so much as a thought out of place this race of men thought as one and in doing so they became as one transcending into intellect alone.

From the realm of pure intellect they realised their mistake and have regretted it ever since.

They were the creators of the machines.

Just a bedtime story . . . . (wink)

Once upon a time, long long ago . . . .

To be told in the voice of Vincent Price.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I do enjoy a good story.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So do I, gotta be a kid at heart, life is so much more fun through the eyes of a child.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

There is a happy ending to the bedtime story.

In transcending they lost control, and Chaos reasserted it's rule once more.

Within Chaos, patterns reiterate while iterations of self never do and thus does everyone move forward. What we call Love is the Strange Attractor.

edit on 10-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: feeling whimsical

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There's another bedtime story that's actually related to the Nimitz case been put out recently.

Kevin Day details TIC TAC UAP experience, aftermath that influences him still

Kevin Day was the air intercept controller (AIC) aboard the Princeton during the now highly-publicized Nimitz UAP incident. Like many people who’ve experienced the UFO phenomena, Day’s life changed that day, and like many compelled him to tell his story in one way or another....

Since his experience, the protagonist in his stories mirrored his real-life experiences during and post-Nimitz. He was visited by what he described as “spooks”and claims to have advanced cognition. Day’s consciousness also shifted in his dreams. After the UAPs he witnessed he began to be haunted in his sleep by eschatological and militaristic themes....

In his story, he mentions an extremely powerful energy manifested in consciousness that could be good and bad, which corroborates with what many experiencers and believers in metaphysics mention.

It has been observed that close encounters (CE) with unknown aerial phenomenon (UAP) often causes notable post-effects in human observers, “ Day said. “ Like I now believe the TIC TAC encounter did to me...."

See : Full Story

Seems he's aboard the moo-moo bus as well after reading that.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Looks like he is about to write a book!! He has got advanced what?

edit on 10-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What I've observed happen, is that once you re-evaluate your sense of self,
based upon what you think are anomalous realities (they may or may not be
research is needed), then your sense of self becomes 'corrupted', and quite
often you go insane and die, eventually.

This may or may not have something to do with something that's 'mystical'
or even due to your brain being cooked with EMF.

But in any case, once you take seeming anomalous stuff PERSONALLY,
then you are in trouble.

That's why the best ancient yoga traditions insist upon taking NOTHING
personally, so that you can keep investigating, without going insane
and dying.

Modern so-called 'spiritual teachers' don't seem to know this any more,
thus the trail of carnage in spirituality (and in ufology).

Kev

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have heard him interviewed and he didn't mention anything about the spooks and or the dreams he now claims to have had... interesting how peoples stories always seem to start off seemingly normal and then become bigger at later days... sounds familiar that!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I have heard him interviewed and he didn't mention anything about the spooks and or the dreams he now claims to have had... interesting how peoples stories always seem to start off seemingly normal and then become bigger at later days... sounds familiar that!

Yes it does , but am also reminded of certain elements in the RFI case in regards to dreams etc. All odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join