It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I concur!

What bothers me, is as you say, that the liars are collecting everything together
and throwing it under the rug.. without understanding what the Phenomenon
is.

The liars have given us a cool term and got us to use it, now they get to define
what the term means.

Kev

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

For what it's worth, I've had some discussion (in the past before I got thrown out
of the doorstep to the club house) about so-called 'quantum consciousness' and
what not.

I basically disagreed with everything the guys were saying.. and provided
alternative evidence I thought they were overlooking.

I know this will sound strange.. but i do not personally find "consciousness"
as it is considered by people to be 'real' in the sense they think it is..

I don't goddify 'consciousness' by making it "Consciousness".

You might think/have thought at one time at least, that I'd have taken your 'attacks'
on 'magic consciousenss woo' as being 'against what I say'.

I don't.

I hate 'magic consciousness woo'.

This stuff is nearly impossible to test.. but we need to test.. rather than just
assume things..

I think that I'll have to stop using the term "the Phenomenon".

In the beginning the term was a nice, neutral thing..

We need a new narrative, that fights against the confused liars.

Though the tidal wave of inanity will 'win' of course.

Kev

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think that I'll have to stop using the term "the Phenomenon".

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What REALLY riles me up..

is when people trade on their reputation (you know, former DoD employee
'whistleblower'... eminent occult scientist.. etc etc and then have the
AUDACITY to basically say "we are going to ram this # down your throat
until something sticks".

THAT IS NOT SCIENCE.

Now if the folks I had wanted to respect (I had wanted to be a fan boy..
looking up to a more seasoned brother..) said things this way:

"We know only a little more than anyone else about UFOlogy and the
paranormal, but we have assembled the best of the best.. and we
have funding.. and we will honestly and faithfully discharge our
duty to science and the public trust.. by forming hypothesis and then
testing them.. and if the tests are negative we will eventually discard
those hypothesis and try different ones.. until progress is made'.

If at some point no progress is made, perhaps we need to discard the
inquiry entirely".

THAT is science.

Not this obvious grab to consolidate power and ram it down everyone's
throats.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It' funny..

that "phenomenon" from that movie was a brain tumor..
I wonder if it showed up as a 'bright spot' on an MRI.

Of course JT being a Scientologist also strikes very close to home..

One could almost wonder if modern 'UFOlogy research is sourced
entirely from old movies.

Kev

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That is not to say that 'consciousness' and quantum physics are invalid. Just that the subjects are being misrepresented to keep the UFO deception going and make it unfalsifiable. Almost every big name 'UFOtainer' has jumped on this bandwagon in the last couple of years. Maybe we should call it "Nufology". Does it mean you can talk to aliens or roam the universe in your head? Things just aren't this simple. Imagine a really alien race looking at this forum. Would they conclude that it's random electronic blips, machine code, sentient biological beings attempting to communicate with each other or something else entirely?

Very well said. It's a strange universe where everything is a potential and nothing is definitely true, only relatively true.

Among the geneticist fringes there is the idea that our DNA sequence is a message/language that can be transcribed if we know the protein/amino arrangement. There is speculation that if the brain's magnetic/electromagnetic topology is the "field" that generates consciousness - it can be altered, interrupted or hijacked. Was it Terence McKenna that theorized about Psilocybin being an alien organism and hallucinogenic trips were the organism's way of communication? It sounds like a McKenna idea, anyway. What I'm really trying to say is: there is more than one way to antagonize a lesser species. We've changed and so too does the game change.

Who the hell knows, right?

What I hope we don't get from TTSA is a book akin to "The Secret" only with more aliens. Actually I do hope we get it, for the laughs, but that it tanks faster than their share price.

P.S. "NUfology" is the go-to term now. "You thought nü-metal was hardcore bro?!"

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Or you could say that we are all Magicians and deceive ourselves and each other

Firstly let me with great gratitude welcome you back to posting your experiences, your input keeps helping me peel another layer of the onion.

The chord that the above "Magicians deceiving ourselves" immediately struck at me is the more powerful magician is the one who charges a sigil and is able to forget about it, burying it deep in his subconscious.

Now look around you and you will see countless logos symbols trademarks even written language, without stepping outside your front door. These have been purposefully washed and repeated over us at every given moment. ( As stupid as that sounds - it is after all a given that that is how advertising works ). What if the "real reason" we are awash with these symbols is not just to sell a product but to ultimately keep us "dumbed down" and ignorant of our own power when practicing our own magic?

( Multiply that a thousand fold now that "noise" from social media is inescapable )

A good example of what I'm trying to convey is you create your own unique language or sigil out of the ether without realizing it, it then becomes a powerful gateway to manifest the desire result.

A powerful magician would be one who forgets he is a magician in case another one close by sniffs him and tries to
"vampire" his power.

You mention further down in a post.

In your opinion, why is the "Phenomenon" ALWAYS "evil"... at least going back 5000 years or so..

William Bramley in his "Gods of Eden" book writes.

THE IDEA THAT human beings are a slave race owned by an extraterrestrial society is not a new one. It was expressed thousands of years ago in mankind's earliest recorded civilizations. The first of those civilizations was Sumeria: a remarkably advanced society which arose in the Tigris-Euphrates River valley between 5000 and 4000 B.C., and flourished as a major civilization by 3500 B.C.

Maybe what was "here" realized that now humans would be able to record and warn others and so it went "underground" .
Wiping itself from the collective memory. Now taking it one step further and mentioning how toxoplasm gondii can be transmitted from animals to man and have been proven as a physical vector in producing anxiety in people, although not given much credence by mainstream science.

What sheer brilliance - the most powerful alien parasitic "alien" race hidden in plain sight, affecting our mental and physical health. Complete dominance of humanity without a shot fired.

"Physical" alien ( if they exist ) spaceships are relatively easy to defend against. How can you defend against a predator that is in everything around us ( mans best friends cats & dogs )
Purging/detoxifying parasites - no easy task - you will get so sick before you get better as it fights for dominance/existence over our bodies ( fasting - the religious know the power of this )

A study has shown that T Gondii makes the rats brain think a cat is a potential mate - inhibiting fear, being eaten by the cat and further spreading of the parasite

(www.smithsonianmag.com...)

Not only can pregnant women pass on the parasite to an unborn child (putting the child at risk of blindness or mental disability) but recent studies have also found an association between the parasitic infection and increased risk of schizophrenia and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Toxoplasma gondii Infection and Mixed Anxiety and Depressive Disorder: A Case-Control Seroprevalence Study in Durango, Mexico

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thank you for the warm welcome "back".

I'm currently deciding how far to push things.. am I really willing to risk
harm to myself or not? That's the question.

Yes, we are most of us dumbed down. This process has especially been going on
with a vengeance, especially since the start of "Euhemerization".. where once
platonic ideal forms 'in the heavens' were said (as a knowing lie) to be coming
down to the Earth.

The reason for that of course.. is that at one time ANYONE could make a claim
to a 'vision'.

but if you fraudulent say that divinity (or the "Phenomenon") can assume
human form, then only people with access to that human form are
in the 'in crowd' -- then you can censor and stifle research, and control
the masses.

What all the UFO frauds are doing these days is NO DIFFERENT than the
first such scams that occurred around say 100 BC.

People who do not study history are fated to fall prey to similar scams...
like we are now.

Now.. to comment upon your main point.. about 'sigils'.

yes, indeed.

Just ask Forgotten Languages crew.. we are all in a deluge of mind-altering
'advertising'. Literally mind-altering..

as if you get a child before the age of 8, you can own them for the rest of
their lives.. there is a famous quote to that effect.

Kev
edit on 23-9-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
TTSA is a joke….unless they are deceiving us and are plugged into the government as a vehicle to disclose some information. That’s their only salvation

The great mystery is why the government and other governments have NEVER had a legitimate study of the UFO phenomenon. Or if they did they haven’t told us.

As I posted before, a serious study would, first of all, utilize supercomputers and AI to evaluate the data.

What kind of UFOS have been described, what time and place, weather patterns at the time of the sighting, what times of day, days of the week, how many there actually are, etc… and all other kinds of questions they can answer…

As well, rather than a few researchers running around playing Indiana Jones and writing these speculative books for mass consumption, they need hundreds or thousands of serious scientists and researchers.

So if they haven’t done that it’s for three reasons:

One, they already know what it is. Something I personally doubt

Two, the phenomenon itself has exerted some kind of powerful control over the PTB to prevent them from doing what’s necessary to get to the bottom of the “phenomenon"

Or three, they have done it and haven’t told us, and this connects to number one.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In my view, nearly everyone falls prey to some possibility
that they wish to be true.. but can't prove. Its probably
true that our brains are 'wired to believe'.. I'm not saying
that we are wired to believe in god.. but we do seem to
be wired to believe in something.. if for no other reason
than 'reality sucks' and it sure would be nice if powerful
assholes didn't run everything and the common guy
actually had a chance.

I think it likely, that not all of TTSA are hardened
intelligence operatives or even pawns..

I think it's likely that some of the gentlemen involved
(all men, right?) are actually 'true believers' too..

and if the populace and parts of the government can
be hypnotized into believing that TTSA "has something"
then TTSA can 'trade up'.

There is also the matter of funding.. proving one's A
Priori assumptions with little basis takes money..

Iv'e seen how scientific researchers.. sometimes world
class minds.. are SO desperate for research dollars..
as nobody funds this kind of stuff..

so they go down all these slippery slopes.. making
claims they know aren't true.. claiming that the
"Phenomenon" is dangerous to military objectives,
etc. Anything to sell their personal hobby to be
worth investigating.. with someone else paying the
bill.

It certainly seems like the playbook is:

"Convince everyone of *something* -- make it so
generic that almost anything goes.. call it the
"Phenomenon" so that we can get everybody
under the same tent..

then.. with everyone sucked in willingly.. we
will have the money to test our pet theories.

Now this is just marketing.. but I must say.. heck
of a good job of marketing.

I wish that the people in question had just started
up a "gofundme".. that would have been completely
honest and above board.

Kev

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To get back onto the core topic of the thread now.

There has been an update to one of the FOIA Requests raised by John Greenewald over at The Black Vault

֍ On November 27rh 2017 the DOD gave a “no records” response to John after his original request for information on AATIP.

֍ Another request asking for any Intellipedia references to AATIP was responded to on 8th January 2018, by the NSA stating “no records”.

֍ Further correspondence with the Pentagon has confirmed that the AATIP acronym stood for Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program. Note that Zondo maintained it is 'Aerospace' not Aviation at his recent MUFON gig.

However after these initial requests were answered it appears that an update was made to Intellipedia. A database used by the US Intelligence Community containing information (classified and not).

NB the (U) means Unclassified

The change must have been made after the 8th January 2018 and before 12th Sept 2018. Oddly if you check out the full document the only links are back to the New York Times Article of Dec 2017 or articles that reference that article. There is no 'internal' information.

֍ We have an 'unclassified' reference in Intellipedia added after Jan 8th 2018.
֍ AATIP is referred to using 'Aviation' not Aerospace as Zondo told us live @MUFON 2018.
֍ No references to any DoD documents, files or resources in the entry.

Was AATIP really that unimportant that no one had heard of it until the New York Times article or is someone playing games here?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Narrative, Money, control and power. The same old same old.

Reason they wanted to bypass ufology? All the baggage that comes with it....that includes people who ask too many questions and all the nutters involved. To look credible (laughable) don't let the nutters in!

They want congressional support, hearings and funding. Let's look at the initial stock drive they did, $2million is alot of money, but that aint gonna pay all thier staff and their own wages and expenses forever. Plus all the debts that have been transferred over from toms other companies. I also think "some" of that has already been spent buying some land somewhere recently, but they aren't the sole investors!

I believe they want to be seen as a project Bluebook 2.0. But separate from the government so there is transparency (laughing harder). Get congressional hearings and support from key witnesses at events such as Roswell and Rendlesham and any materials associated to build their case, one reason why certain people have gone quiet!

They want to prove to Congress that there is something that needs looking into that requires money!! Potentially something locked away in the blackworld and want them to pressure and look into it deeper to get it out. Not without a cool licencesing deal in place of course!

They not only want to control the narrative but also the data, they want to replace mufon and nuforc. Remember the app tdl spoke about, allowing you to upload sightings from an app, with images, GPS data etc. The MIC would also be very interested in that data.

Narrative, money,control and power.

Personally I think it's all a load of old bollocks.. But there you go..welcome to the future...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yep that just about summarizes the whole thread....

Welcome to tomorrow.........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting MM....

The game is rigged...well it isn't..the game doesn't exist...
edit on p54449182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Correct, and believing the aatip was meant for looking for ET or ED plays right into their control of the narrative. Its working for the most part too.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Who though bass?

Tdl proclaims to be a master marketer, rule number one of marketing "know your target audience".

Ufology; nope, although some of their detractors of late have stopped attacking them

Joe public; nope, more bothered about the next paycheck and how many likes thir FB posts have

The only audience I can see is Congress / government. But who there is paying attention, that matters anyway?

I though a program such as AATIP would be more bothered about the advancements the Chinese are making in thier stealth and LRSB programs to be honest.

edit on p21653182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

In my view, nearly everyone falls prey to some possibility that they wish to be true.. but can't prove. Its probably true that our brains are 'wired to believe'.. I'm not saying that we are wired to believe in god.. but we do seem to be wired to believe in something.. if for no other reason than 'reality sucks' and it sure would be nice if powerful assholes didn't run everything and the common guy actually had a chance.

Were wired to our nature... By the close inspection of our selves, we can gain an insight into that nature.

It doesn’t have to include belief in God.

But we are wired to believe...

I think it likely, that not all of TTSA are hardened
intelligence operatives or even pawns..

I think it's likely that some of the gentlemen involved
(all men, right?) are actually 'true believers' too..

I think they are true believers. No problem with that. But what do they believe in?

The objective search for the truth about UFOs or something else

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It' funny..

that "phenomenon" from that movie was a brain tumor..
I wonder if it showed up as a 'bright spot' on an MRI.

Of course JT being a Scientologist also strikes very close to home..

Kev

Interesting observation and you have given me a context to bring up something I was going to leave unspoken.

I had an "encounter" after following a particular white rabbit (Ransome) the other evening. The encounter began minutes after deciding to ignore and walk away.

No one else would have seen anything, a subjective experience.

Basically, the UFOs arrive and a grey comes to talk.

There were three peculiarities that were not lost on me.

1. The grey knew some things about me that I have never spoken of outside of ATS.

2. The arrival of the UFOs were straight out of a Hollywood movie. The moment when they arrive at the mountain top in Close Encounters.

3. When the glowing yellow grey with black almond eyes got too close and we looked into each others eyes, that was also straight out of a Hollywood movie. The Abyss, the moment the girl looks into the the alien's eyes.

The grey opened with the "We are all one" B/S.

Followed with the "We are not hostile" B/S.

Accused me of being hostile (well wha' cha thunk ya stupid alien, I'm human)

Then tried to bring up ATS stuff.

I walked away and left it in the driveway and watch TV.

The two moments out of Hollywood were like Déjà vu in the impact.

The whole "encounter" was suspicious, and there was the distinct impression that "they" were betting on the two moments to impact in their favour. As if they were trying to trigger a pre-arranged response.

----------------

My own rationalisation was "FAIL, think I'd fall for that, stupid aliens (or whoever they are)."

I don't generally think past my rationalisations. done and dusted, walk away.

-----------------

You guys from ATS have studied psyops more then I.

Quote KPB:

Play with that thought of KPB's a little guys.

(I'll step back now and won't take offence at what you come up with)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
TDL told those generals that he wanted to be a vehicle for them to clean up their reputations. He wanted to let the people know how noble they’ve been. He claimed to know some secret they were doing that if the public knew they would be proud of them.

While being also a vehicle to expose some of their secrets about UFOs

He asked them for some help, and they gave him TTSA and those members in it.

This video may be the same one that was taken down before. I didn't listen to it yet, but here it is.

TDL did approach them where they won’t likely do him any harm, a wise move.

What all that connects to I don’t know

This is the video they took down

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

We'll put there Pigsey.

Still, they will have to deliver eventually or the work will not bear fruit.

And ATS'ers like yourself will be waiting patiently to pull it all apart.

Like MM said, it is all exclusively American. As an Ozzy, the US is just one country far away on the other side of the world.

Lots of room for unexpected things to happen.

I'm gonna step back a bit because of my post above and let you guys keep disassembling the TTSA.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join