It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Superficially the phenomenon is showing off its capabilities. I mean its like human scientists do collecting samples of this or that for some reason but on one level their showing off like a proud baseball player hitting massive home runs out of the ballpark in batting practice to impress the pretty girls in the stands.

They come like a thief in the night the only difference is we don’t know what their stealing but I think they're stealing something.

Or just toying, playing.

Scientists are often arrogant know-it-alls and humanity largely thinks it owns this world.

It is no surprise to me that the "phenomenon" behaves as it does.

edit on 22-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added quote for clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm not sure the phenomena is evil, I don't think of it in terms of black and white.

Any evil, IMO, comes from us, whether it's our perception of the phenomena, or the phenomena reflecting us

I was getting at 2 points:

1) Yes, human beings color most things 'evil' as it flows through them, and humans
tend to be very messed up.

2) *something* sometimes does human mutiliations and horrible things to humans..
I call that "the machine intelligence". But there's no doubt it's there.. and that
"firstborn child of the Phenomenon" doesn't see us much different than any other
organic life form.

but 3 I guess..

when have you EVER heard of the Phenomenon (at SWR at least) healing or helping
or informing someone honestly? Not once you say? I agree. Not once.

That doesn't sound very neighborly to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I still haven't given my real answer.. I'll wait and see if someone brings it up.

but I wouldn't worry about nuts and bolts UFOs landing any time soon..
it's far more likely none exist in this galaxy at all.

We will probably be the first.

Kev
edit on 22-9-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

It is no surprise to me that the "phenomenon" behaves as it does.

We agree there.

In a manner of speaking, I'm not certain that all this "phenomenon" talk is even healthy.
I'ts really a way to marginalize "it" and stuff it into our primitive rational frameworks.

Previous cultures lived in peace with the "phenomenon", probably for 2 million years
of history or more.

Kev

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Quite rightly there KPB, talking about someone often gets noticed and the curious will come see what is going on. What happens then depends on how they are feeling at the time and whether they want to "play" with us.

And yes indeed, history is a good teacher for those who pay attention.

Yet here we are talking about the "phenomenon" and it's ears are no doubt burning.

Curiosity is said to kill cats and sometimes curiosity is a wonderful thing.

If we can meet the "phenomenon" in a sense of mutual curiosity, then the rabbit hole can become the New World. Many a sailor met his fate on the shores of dessert isles and some found wonders beyond their belief in exotic lands.

There are many white rabbits to catch our attentions, there are also many ALICCEs.

To follow the white rabbit can lead us astray and down the wrong hole. Yet what if we don't chase the white rabbit? What if we ignore him?

If he becomes curious, the white rabbit will come to us.

edit on 22-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Humans have evolved (culturally and otherwise), such that the first reaction
we have is to kill anything that inconveniences us.

Humans were not always that way.

Live and let live is a thing of the past.

It's no wonder...

Kev

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Your probably right there KPB.

One day, not long ago, while pulling weeds in my vegetable garden, a big dark presence made an observation to me.

You are eliminating competition . . .

I try very hard now to share and nurture diversity in my garden.

Not for nothing is this Forum called The Aliens UFOs and Horticulture Forum. (Apologies to MM, I try, yet it is very hard to be good.)

edit on 23-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It seems to me that we are entering into the "phenomenon hypothesis" more and more. The ETH and IDH seem to be either molded together and or left behind completely.

I respect and believe your experiences kev and others on here but what strikes me also, is that with the skinwalker documentary and in connection ttsa, because let's face they are connected. That they are pushing this narrative also and will do in coming months.

The phenomenon era has landed and seemingly they want us to believe it solves all paranormal activitiy through one nice simple explanation. Whilst I have veered this way myself over the last few years, I find it troublesome for those with agendas, that they are now seemingly pushing this.

Motivations for doing so is what I find concerning...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Dont forget Pig there is Rendlesham to come in all of this too.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: MrRussell

An interesting observation there MrRussell

I wonder . . . .

Why blur out the sample?

Now this is just a "what if?" of mine.

Perhaps it is a matter of security?

In the practice of dowsing maps are sometimes used as a way of remotely "devining" a location. A skilled dowser can use a lock of hair, blood or a photograph. Dowsers even make "black boxes", instruments that can both receive and send information to and from a target via a "witness" (photo, blood, hair). More info: The History of Radionics

If one uses the black boxes long enough, eventually you don't need them anymore. I used to build them, not difficult.

We are familiar with DNA testing. A drop of blood or a single hair contains a LOT of information about the person. So do photographs.

Now it has been a while since I picked up one of those gadgets, that was before photos went digital. So I am not sure of analogue Vs digital, but I believe it would not make too big a difference, though film has silver in it to capture certain things.

The point of the matter is that a really good dowser can gain a lot of info from a photo. That alone could be a reason for blurring out (removing information) from a photograph.

In the world of the "phenomenon", the "phenomenon" knows this too. In a sense, the "phenomenon" can intentionally send information via a photo and make it's presence felt and known to someone who is aware.

Sometimes it is surprising what and who steps forward out of a photograph.

It follows from this line of thinking that someone like the TTSA would want to remove information from a photo such as the image of the actual debris.

1. To stop a dowser from discovering the "debris" is false.

2. To stop a dowser from discovering the "debris" is true.

If false the deception is plain to see.

If true, then information is available to third parties.

The basic question here is this; Are they this smart?

Let's go a bit further.

The consciousness of that which is photographed can, if it knows how, step out of a photograph. I won't watch The Hunt For Skinwalker for exactly that reason.

Consciousnesses step out of photos far too often for my comfort, though it is occasionally very interesting. Occasionally one makes a new friend.

Personally, I don't look for trouble, so I let the "phenomenon" alone. Sometimes it gets curious when a human ignores it and it will come and say "hello". Sometimes it wants something and then things get interesting and you learn.

On the surface, removing the debris from a photo is a security measure. But is the TTSA that smart?

If they are indeed that smart, then it can posibly be for two reasons.

To hide a deception, or, they actually have something and they don't want outsiders talking to their "debris".

(I wonder when they started blurring the photos.)

Oh wow I hadn't thought of the radionics angle at all. Thanks for the reminder.

Richard Metzger once did a series for the Disinformation Company called Disinfo Nation (as it was called in the UK; diff. name in the US if IRC) that had a segment on this very topic. Again if IRC it was from the context of plants and picking up the plants "telemetery", so to speak. The interviewee then proceeded to relay a story of a Russian sub that had been photographed using a polaroid camera. A light beam of some sort, laser/maser; I don't recall, was beamed at that polaroid photo. The sub was in radio contact with the experimenters and they asked the sub crew: "so is anything happening etc."

Yes; things did indeed start happening on that sub, e.g. the sub heating up unnaturally.

edit on SepSun, 23 Sep 2018 04:27:11 -0500R0000001111America/ChicagoSundaySunday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Just bear in mind that the word "phenomenon" is very generic. I put the quotes around it for a reason. The "extra dimensional" and "extra terrestrial" can be lumped within "phenomenon". So can storms, sunshine and so forth, they are "phenomenon" too.

Quote google:

Phenomenon

noun
1. a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question.

2. the object of a person's perception.

Put fairies and even religion in there.

Plenty of room for everything.

Just a vanilla designation methinks.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: removed off topic reference

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
From June 24th, 1947, John the Baptists day until today....71years of programming has to amount to something.

Exactly. Absolutely.

[Nice little post btw.]
edit on SepSun, 23 Sep 2018 04:48:31 -0500R0000003131America/ChicagoSundaySunday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Radionics is an interesting study even from the armchair. In practice it can train the operator. Radionics is one of those "suppressed technologies". The principal of affecting a target at a distance works but I don't know how far it has been developed.

In a book called The Secret Life Of Plants, an American company is said to have developed a way of killing insects in crops from a distance.

Talented operators are rare, would come at a premium and there are also side effects that last on the operators. I can attest to that.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Hi WTT,

appreciate your input, I don't need a 101, been around the block a few times
but I respect your position.

Your right though in what you say, i should have made it more clear in my post. The controllers of the narrative are using this terminology and are purposely pulling away from previous explanations etc. Probably makes sense as to why they won't utter the naughty "alien" word anymore, but will sell t shirts of people being abducted, cos you know, down with the kids and all that and "gotta get paid".

Alot of things have started to make sense recently, especially how angry some of the narrative drivers have been in interviews and radio shows. There's the boys club in ufology and there's the boys club in the MIC. I believe it's the ones in the ufology that are pushing thier narrative, the over encompassing "phenomenon hypothesis". It's thier motivations for doing so that concern me.

I think the skinwalker documentary said more than most people picked up on. All the main stayers and journalists that have been behind or very closely connected to any of the narrative over the last 30yrs are still here. But now, they have young protégés/padawans and HD films and entertainment to continue thier "work".

They don't like their narrative being questioned and will use anything to support it. As Baablacksheep said, Rendlesham will be next as I believe Roswell will be too...not to prove anything in this great mystery, but to further thier control of it.

It's a shame we are entering into a world where people don't research things either, people are getting more dumb, sorry to be blunt but they are. Rather than read books and actually investigate things, they believe what social media says, which plays more into their little sport of narrative control.

Rambling now.. Apologies... I don't think.i clarified anything lol.

Oh well..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
^Nice articulation of the issue. Couldn't agree more.

Ramble anytime; I'll read it.
edit on SepSun, 23 Sep 2018 05:55:22 -0500R0000002222America/ChicagoSundaySunday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Sorry Pigsey, I didn't mean to be condescending. I try to write for everyone, including simplifying my own thoughts.

I'm with you on the control the narrative and rewrite history.

Your undoubtedly right on many things. MM and everyone making fun of the hotdogs, mylar balloons and Zondo's one and only t-shirt too. On one level the TTSA and those in the background probably don't really care about their faux pas, which is a concern as it suggests they are quite sure of themselves.

They will probably accomplish what they are trying to achieve. Simply because, as you say Pigsey, people take things on face value and don't do the research.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

A lot of things have started to make sense recently, especially how angry some of the narrative drivers have been in interviews and radio shows. There's the boys club in ufology and there's the boys club in the MIC. I believe it's the ones in the ufology that are pushing thier narrative, the over encompassing "phenomenon hypothesis". It's thier motivations for doing so that concern me.

The club is almost exclusively American too. Because ufology in America has been stuck in the 1950s preferring stories to studying. Still expecting a landing on the White House lawn by little green men in a saucer. But as the last generation who believe that stuff start to die off and the abduction stories of the 80s and 90s do too they need a new alternative reality to peddle to 'young American adults' (just like Tom told us).

The new reality is 'consciousness'. Couple that with the quantum world and you have 'magic' for dummies (literally). Just in case you can't get your story straight as well, don't worry, it was the Mandela effect. Whatever you thunk up that is so it true ain't it?

That is not to say that 'consciousness' and quantum physics are invalid. Just that the subjects are being misrepresented to keep the UFO deception going and make it unfalsifiable. Almost every big name 'UFOtainer' has jumped on this bandwagon in the last couple of years. Maybe we should call it "Nufology". Does it mean you can talk to aliens or roam the universe in your head? Things just aren't this simple. Imagine a really alien race looking at this forum. Would they conclude that it's random electronic blips, machine code, sentient biological beings attempting to communicate with each other or something else entirely?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No offence was taken bud, I always appreciate yours and kevs posts and insights form your experiences and yeah I know what you mean, in terms of writing for everyone.

I do ramble and have angry rants sometimes, not had one for a while, think am overdue lol

In terms of they will achieve what they set out to, of course they will. Zondo said it in the most recent video. Something along the lines of "if the materials don't go anywhere, it proves at least peoole are sending us stuff"

Hell I've got some old lawnmower blades in the shed, I'll send them in. It just doesn't make sense...but they will fit it to what they want to make sense of. So yeah you're right...

I honestly wish I wasnt so damn skeptical about the whole thing, but they havent done anything to prove otherwise as you say, with their own negligence in regards to their own mistakes and...the company they keep!

edit on p16814182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p16850182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The two Rs, are most certainly next , it will be interesting to see how it all spins out.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It is all very entertaining though, not the TTSA, but everyone here's thoughts and research on the amateurish show that is the TTSA.

I thought it especially noteworthy, your thoughts on the purpose of the TTSA being a front to allow black projects come to the light of day. It has me wondering.

Like you have said before Pigsey; What is their real agenda?

edit on 23-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join