It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The only thing this second crash hasn't effected ?

Video card prices.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I should have waited to buy $GBTC.

Should have placed my buy order 30 minutes before closing bell.

Bought at $14.25 it's sitting at $13.10.

Doubled down on $RIOT @ $12.50.

With Bitcoin tanking, $GBTC will be a steal at under $5.00 if bitcoin bottoms out under $5,000

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep, I'm waiting.

By the way, Firstrade has much lower fees than Ameritrade, Etrade, etc. ($2.95), so I'm likely going that route.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Those fees do add up.

TD Ameritrade even cut theirs to $6.95.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Might be at an inflexion point the bond market is bleeding

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I havnt bought anything yet. I'm not convinced that everything is done fall ing.

Of course FOMO is pretty bad but I keep checking the numbers and holding off. One thing is for certain, there is uncertainty, lol

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The only thing this second crash hasn't effected ?

Video card prices.

I put my rig on hold for a few. I got an old computer with two pcie slots, but the cost of graphics cards are unbelievable. I just don't see me making my ROI in a timely manner at the moment.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Not with Bitcoin falling.

Checkout nvidias website.

$699 for a 1080ti

$399 for a 1070

$299 for 1060

The problem is have to time it just right and hit the add to cart button.

I get paid tomorrow so I'm gonna be camped out on nvidias website

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

buy stock in nvidia...lol

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

buy stock in nvidia...lol

Wish I had.

My coinbase account is down to the double digits today.

BTC $ 7,500 and falling like rock.

Polo account lost 2/3's of its value

Cryptogeddon.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

a buddy of mine used Scottrade, but apparently it was bought by Ameritrade. may be why. most seem around that mark, so that $3 fee with Firstrade looks good.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I bought some BTC this morning thinking what the heck a little more at this cheap price . My exposure is £750 in BTC LTC and Eth and now worth £430 and falling. That's my lot not buying anymore as this will either go to zero or stabalize but stay the same for a long time more likely going down slowly. I really can't see this ever going back up above £10000 for a BTC The coin and others are now useless as a currency as far to volitile. And with all the country's that are putting restrictions in place and now even add ban on Facebook etc think this is the end. Block chain technology will have a future but not with crypto. I'm not selling though . Either I sell at a profit or hang in there long term. Unless it goes to zero then that's it game over .

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

Still not done falling.

I'd wait to buy, and just HODL.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

They could all go to zero . Or after all the bad news has been partially forgotten it may stabalize but think that will be lower than it is now and then may stay levelish with a slow downward path . Many like me with not too much at stake will hold their positions rather than sell at a loss. As they say you don't lose money until you sell at a loss. Could be a very long time if ever to see those levels again.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There may be a time to buy bitcoin again, but it isn't until it breaks $5,000. That is the level when I will re-evaluate what to do next.

Below $5,000

$GBTC is still tanking.

www.tradingview.com...

Look for it to be in the low single digits soon.
edit on 2-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No luck with getting a card so far today.

After a fortuitous turn of events.

I'm trying for a 1080 ti.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey Project,

What is your take on this downward trend?

Did you sell any? The comments in other forums are pretty gloomy and I, was just wondering what your take on it all is.

There seems to be a runaway bearish trend.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I've been posting about new fraud discoveries and massive manipulation by certain exchanges. Bitfinex and tether are at the forefront of that.

This will not be an extended bear market. The market is cleaning house right now as more and more people pay attention to it. It's a good thing, it means that the next bull run will be based on fundamentals for projects rather than pump and dump crews, scam coins, or ponzi schemes.

To answer you initial question: I do not panic sell or FOMO buy. I hold for the long term. I have sold a percentage of holdings in order to increase positions in others. Basically moving money around for what I think will be better growth options for the future.

For instance, I sold about half my TRX to buy more XRP and VeChain. I've also cashed in for Walton coin and ICX. If anything I've increased my holdings rather than selling.
edit on 2 2 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There may be a time to buy bitcoin again, but it isn't until it breaks $5,000. That is the level when I will re-evaluate what to do next.

Below $5,000

$GBTC is still tanking.

www.tradingview.com...

Look for it to be in the low single digits soon.

When I read that I had a moment...I can't wait till it bottoms out. I can hardly contain my excitement here.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If it plays out like we want.

It will be a very good year to make $$.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join