posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
All depends, if it goes really low, FOMO may take over a bit.... If Ripple hits 40 cents, I'll likely buy more. If Bitcoin goes to 5000, I'll pick up
some more as well. For Stellar, if it hits 25 cents, for Ethereum, 600. At those points, I'd likely have to buy in, even if it goes a little lower
than those points. So just watching it all carefully as it all unfolds this month.
I'm with you though, even if I do buy in, it will be small amounts.
Same for $GTBC and other stocks. I'm looking to get into those, but want to have a bit more available, and riskable, funds to do so.
Don't feel bad if you've lost money.
Your not alone in that boat.
I've lost a little over half of what I put into it. But, my bet is that in the long run, it will be much more than the initial investment. I'm in no
rush, and can wait it out. We probably won't see the kinds of returns one could see last year, ever again, but even if half or a quarter of that, it's
still way better than in any other investment, percentage-wise. So, it's a waiting game.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason