It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
RESEARCH Masternodes.

masternodes.online...

Or at least check it out.

coinsutra.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not sure what protocol one can make to prevent pump and dump groups and ponzi schemes.

The best protocol is to have these assholes arrested.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm not either. However, exploring those options before praying for regulation seems a wise choice IMO of course.

Consolidated my positions today from gains. Bought some ZenCash and Ethereum Classic. There is an airdrop from owning ETC in little over a month. Should promote a little price hike. Also they are all falling under the umbrella of IOHK. When the sidechains and swaps are developed, these coins will be able to live on eachothers blockchains. Pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's all still pretty much tanked this week, not quite low enough for a buying spree, but certainly getting down there. Should be interesting to see what happens next month.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
bitscreener.com...

Just found this.

The awesome part bout that site is it tells you what exchanges a coin you might be interested is on.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hackers stole several hundred million dollars' worth of a lesser-known cryptocurrency from a major Japanese exchange Friday.

The stolen coins were worth about 58 billion yen at the time of detection, or roughly $534.8 million, according to the exchange.

www.cnbc.com...

Another reason to keep a hardware wallet.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hackers stole several hundred million dollars' worth of a lesser-known cryptocurrency from a major Japanese exchange Friday.

The stolen coins were worth about 58 billion yen at the time of detection, or roughly $534.8 million, according to the exchange.

www.cnbc.com...

Another reason to keep a hardware wallet.

For you traders out there, you may want to jump on these coins soon:

BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, QTUM, ETC, XLM, NEO, ZEC, XMR, DASH, BTG, LSK, OMG and DODGE. They're going on Robinhood soon.

So, if you got sucked into buying XRP over $1.50 you may be lucky enough for it to jump up and get out of it without a loss.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I bought Ripple at $.86.

Already in most of those.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: TheGOAT

I bought Ripple at $.86.

Already in most of those.

You got in at a decent time. I had bought 17K XRP at .17 back in the day (in crypto days, lol) and sold it around $1.20 on an escalating sell from $.80 to about 1.50.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

$GBTC split!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finance.yahoo.com...

Now I really don't know what to do.

ETA:

Nevermind.

I just sold one of my worst performers and now all I have to do is what for the funds to settle.

Tomorrow or day after.

I'm FINALLY getting in on $GBTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 30-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm wondering what's going on with this?

Another Fraud Claim

This could explain the sudden increase of Ethereum. Panic sell of USDT to inflate ethereum prices. Bittfinix still hasn't released any audit papers. It seems people are getting nervous.

What is you guys take on this?
edit on 30-1-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I don't see how tether inflates price since tether is just a place to park funds during blood baths.

Tethers value pretty much remains constant regardless of market conditions.

I'd get projects take on it than mine own.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The Dollar is strong today.

bitscreener.com...

One of the reasons I like that site.

The Crypto Heat map.

edit on 30-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What is you guys take on this?

I always had a weird feeling about that one. Why I never even put it on my radar.
You're right though, it always seems constant (which makes sense)...
Because of that though, doesn't interest me in the least.

Interesting note about the stock though....wouldn't mind getting in on some of that soon.

Market sure is tanking though...was really hoping it wouldn't stay crappy the whole month, but eh... a little bit of a buy opportunity, maybe throw away another $60 or so....just wish the minimum transaction wasn't so high for even the cheapo ones.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm still looking into this.

I am not invested in USDT and would never recommend anyone be invested in an inflationary peg to the USD that directly conflict with US Government monetary policy, and the Congress' power of the purse.

From what I understand so far, Tether isn't a stand-alone company anymore. They used to be an independent company until Bitfinex bought Tether and started using USDT on their site as pairings for other coins. However, in this process, something shady has been or is going on. Some people think its massive embezzlement, others think it's a Ponzi scheme.

I do not yet have enough data.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is worth a read.

coinsutra.com...

Neo/Gas/Reddcoin

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Bitfinex and Tether has been subpoenaed.

Bloomberg

Seems like there also issues with how much money they actually have. No one knows where they keep the money that backs tether
edit on 30 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So the problem is that they may be printing Tether and using it to pump the USDT coin to buy BTC. Which means they used counterfeit USD to buy BTC which could make it phantom demand and therefore crash BTC if the fake demand is high enough in terms of transaction volume with respect to USDT.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Just put up a thread on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lifted a post of mine from here. Didn't feel like writing the same thing twice.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I hate bidding on ebay.

Too much hassle.

Buy now and be done with it.

I'm bidding on a 980ti

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join