It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Storm is Here 4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Over the last month or so there have been rumours of sealed indictments in the US. This number by all account is incredibly high and such numbers have never been seen before in US history.

middletennessee.forums.rivals.com...

From October 30 through November 22, 2017, there are 4,289 sealed indictments filed in past 3 weeks in all 94 federal District Court Districts in the United States. This is utterly unprecedented in US history. The "normal" is 1000 in 12 months. Skuttlebutt from my former colleagues in the Intel Community is that the feds are going to "swoop" all of them in one massive action, to "drain the swamp." This is a developing story . . . check back for further details Tuesday Morning.

Many of these are Indictments for Child P### and Child ### Crimes allegedly perpetrated by elected government officials at the federal, state, county and even local levels!!!!!

halturnerradioshow.com... mment-3682085778

Can anyone confirm if this is real. Whats with all the politicians going around with medical boots on. Is that related. lf it is real, is it not confirmation that the swamp is being drained and that QAnon is spot on.

edit on 29-12-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Personally I think this is just distractions.

Both sides of the isle have been saying something big is coming down the justice pipelines for a year now. They've had a few small fish to keep the rumors buzzing, but we all know they're untouchable.

While we're all focused on this, the elite will be able to slip their real agenda through.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Was the plane to Tokoyo turned around in order to wrangle someone who has a sealed indictment against them?

Will these people see a federal courtroom, or military?

Lots of questions?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Well at least it wasnt Hillary that won or that big number of indictments I'd be worried about some of us being in the purge roundup.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Both sides of the isle have been saying something big is coming down the justice pipelines for a year now. They've had a few small fish to keep the rumors buzzing, but we all know they're untouchable.

While we're all focused on this, the elite will be able to slip their real agenda through.

This has been here for a while and the number keeps growing. Apparantly you can check but i dont know how that kind of thing works over the pond.

Maybe you are correct and it is all a distraction. Thats why I am asking. I do not know for sure. If it is real. It is a very big thing.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When your picutre was loading. I thought it was a bail out bag. Now I see its a moon boot. Can I surmise from that, that you think my OP is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What about ole MoonBoot McLeg where is he at ? Gitmo? A few planes went there this morning, the long way !

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Can anyone confirm if this is real.

Don't hold your breath.

It's painfully obvious this country can't keep anything secret.

It would be nice if a whole lot of people were locked up.

The reality is there is no justice in this country.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Yes a plain was turned around and i read although not sure that four people where removed.

There have been a few strange incidences of late. The ten hour power outage at the airport being another. All for one particular plane that landed three minutes before the outage started and the only plane allowed to leave in the outage.

Was there not another power outage today at a US airport too and one the other day at Disney Park. Maybe something is going. Who knows

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Same here.

One way we can tell, they are 'sealed' indictments. Read that, the names are removed (to protect the guilty).

Besides worse crimes have been overlooked all along. The UK recently gave up trying to bring charges against Tony Blair for crimes against Humanity.

He only promoted the destruction of Iraq under false pretenses. Oh well, who cares...

Whats sexual abuse compared to slaughter of whole nations? If they can't prosecute world leaders for that... who is thinking this will go anywhere, either.

Indictments aren't even charges, nor trial, nor conviction, sentencing and or actually doing time .

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Her Dr. Evil boot looks a lot like a moon boot, and "moonbat" is an old term for DNC nutters. Last night seeing the compilation of all the democrat's like McCain wearing those now on the same foot to prop her up prompted me to whip that one up.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Are you talking about Mcain. I have heard he has a medical boot on too. Is it not the case that his medical boot keeps swaping feet (to look after his damaged achilles heal. I heard he has been hiding in a hospital.
These boot look all the fashion these days!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh there's a whole compilation image Konduit will be here with any minute now...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Her Dr. Evil boot looks a lot like a moon boot, and "moonbat" is an old term for DNC nutters. Last night seeing the compilation of all the democrat's like McCain wearing those now on the same foot to prop her up prompted me to whip that one up.

Thank you for that. Not up to date with all the terminology. Looks to me like something is going down. Imagine if all this QAnon stuff is real and they are clearing the swamp. The world would be a better place.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well let me put it this way. This is probably a once in a lifetime chance to get rid of the invisible shackles that hold us back as a species. If this is all a ruse then all hope is lost and we will be stuck with a corrupt system until the day we die. I've never seen someone fight against the shadowy rulers of the world like Trump. I guess you could say that JFK was the last one who at least tried to fight the system that is in place and it cost him his life. At this point we just have no choice really. If this is all for nothing then nothing even matters in our lifes. We will be sheeps forever and there never was a free will to begin with. I still refuse to believe that. Mankind has so much potential and it is about time that we use it together even when it means that we have to get rid of all the evil people in the world first. Just kill'em all and be done with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well, if they're actually trying to clean up the War of Drugs conspiracy I nailed to the wall yesterday, the people that work with Al Qaeda and those types to run drugs and commit terror and start wars, and bribes, and etc corruption that flows thru that secret underworld socioeconomic system that is the CIA tentacle matrix....

4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments is about the right number I woudl surmise. Kind of hard to explain such a number otherwise.

Too bad there's just no way.......

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Rasberry ripples... everywhere! Found another one!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
We can be fairly certain this isn't about justice. So who is getting thrown under the bus to keep the corruption alive.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well did we hear any explanation why Obama seemed to be inept to crush Daesh? Trump said he would destroy Daesh and he f#cking did it in one year no less. So wtf was Obama all this time doing because his way clearly never worked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join