It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Storm is Here 4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes poor old JFK look at what happened to him. May he rest in peace. Always found that very telling. Must have sent a very clear message to people. There is a part of the system that is unelected, unaccountable, above the law and above the president.

Looks very much to me that the corruption in the system is to some exent being contending. Very much hope I am right. I know we can do much better a species too..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well did we hear any explanation why Obama seemed to be inept to crush Daesh? Trump said he would destroy Daesh and he f#cking did it in one year no less. So wtf was Obama all this time doing because his way clearly never worked.

To me Obama's ISIS blunders are irrelevant. The fact that they embraced Al Qaeda, the international drug smuggler cartel, whom "blew US up on 9/11", with open arms as our international strategic allies (in committing war crime coup d'etat's Libya Syria Etc causing about 500,000 deaths & atrocities beyond counting now), is all there is its all I can see. Well that and the fact there's been a continuity of such operations since the very early 80's, that effectively never truly ended as Bush/Obama wouldnt blow up Al Qaeda / Taliban drug labs in Afghanistan. .

While ISIS was Al Qaeda until right about the moment when the Syrian coup d'etat attempt failed and they had to do damage control needed a scapegoat. There's got to be a story there and it starts with this: No longer was the MSM anyone to use the term Al Qaeda, it was only "moderate rebels".

It's all downhill from there.....
edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
if these were meant to be distractions, then it would be plastered all over MSM. The news is the one that provides distractions, because that is where the distraction will be most visible to as many people as possible. The fact we are only hearing about these things discreetly on the down low would, IMO, suggest the opposite. That certain interests do not want it discussed in the broad public domain amongst the entirety of the civilian population.

Sealed and hiding names, and not disclosing in a broad public medium?? No, a distraction this is not.
However, there is always the possibility this could be the long awaited crackdown on drug cartels and the likes of MS-13 as well.

a reply to: Perfectenemy
eh, to be fair it was the hard work of the Russians and Syrians that destroyed most of Daesh in Syria. Although we helped purge them from Iraq. It could be more like, Trump pulled the rug of support from under them that Obama and co. were complicit in allowing.
edit on 12-29-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I agree with your postulation. If it was meant to be a distraction it would typically be all over the news. I had not heard of Ms13 until a little while ago when QAnon mentioned them and their imminent arrest.

Sure enough a week later a couple of hundred members of this group where arrested. They look like bad folk and if QAnon is correct they had links to shadow government. Thats the same group that allegedlly complicit in the death of Seth Rich. The man that whistleblow to Wikieaks and was later shot in the back. I have heard these people where funded in part from Soros and maybe even the Clinton Foundation.

Lets see what becomes of all of this.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

To me Obama's ISIS blunders are irrelevant. The fact that they embraced Al Qaeda, the international drug smuggler cartel, whom "blew US up on 9/11", with open arms as our international strategic allies (in committing war crime coup d'etat's Libya Syria Etc causing about 500,000 deaths & atrocities beyond counting now), is all there is its all I can see. Well that and the fact there's been a continuity of such operations since the very early 80's, that effectively never truly ended as Bush/Obama wouldnt blow up Al Qaeda / Taliban drug labs in Afghanistan

The wars caused by USA and her allies over recent years have been very sadenning and utterly avoidable. These in my eyes are war crimes and nations should be held to account so that we can learn from it and put protocol in place so that it never happens again unless absolutey necessary .

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Exactly. It could also be one big massive engagement scooping up illegals and criminals hiding in safe haven cities mixed in with corrupt Govt officials.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Some have speculated that the med boots are hiding ankle bracelets, but i don't really buy into that, I just really feel that wearing one of these med boots when not needed could cause some serious problems with the legs and ankles.

But I do find it odd the number of people that keep popping up wearing them.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well did we hear any explanation why Obama seemed to be inept to crush Daesh? Trump said he would destroy Daesh and he f#cking did it in one year no less. So wtf was Obama all this time doing because his way clearly never worked.

I will add that in doing my big report, Trump's int'l anti-drug policy is actually about an A from as much as I got to looking at. Just the past couple-few months he started bombing the drug labs in Afghanistan for the first time ever. I'm afraid I have to give them a D for their domestic posture though, but the main theme of my "It Came From The Internet!" piece the beginning this year was that all the howling from the MSM CIA DNC RNC ETC seemed to be truly motivated by Trump bucking their 'regime change' agenda, with the partnered with Al Qaeda angle as the core to it where people could face executions for such traitorous acts in their pursuits of career war criminality. Now the part I didnt get into there if hardly was the international drug ring Al Qaeda + CIA bit for over 30 years.

So now add Trump claims he's never even had a beer. Clearly he wouldn't have much sympathy for drug anything, so add that to the CIA Drug Lords anxieties last year.

With The Wall I see the same thing, I see it as why the RNC wont do anything about it and the DNC FIGHTS to keep the border wide open and for us plebs not realizing the bigger picture they keep us bickering about it on binary grounds of immigration, but the people running the agenda they know, they know. Its all judges in back pockets Capone snip we're talking here across the federal board.

edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Besides worse crimes have been overlooked all along. The UK recently gave up trying to bring charges against Tony Blair for crimes against Humanity. He only promoted the destruction of Iraq under false pretenses. Oh well, who cares...

Very much care for what happened in the Iraq war. I wont forget it happened under our flag and under our name. Its my firm belief that one day justice will come. People are waking up.

link   

So wtf was Obama all this time doing because his way clearly never worked.

Busy protecting Hezbolla.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Some of these peeps have had a boot on for months. I have broken bones and stuff before. Its a mighty long time to be huffing a mediboot around for.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Besides worse crimes have been overlooked all along. The UK recently gave up trying to bring charges against Tony Blair for crimes against Humanity. He only promoted the destruction of Iraq under false pretenses. Oh well, who cares...

Very much care for what happened in the Iraq war. I wont forget it happened under our flag and under our name. Its my firm belief that one day justice will come. People are waking up.

Don't hold your breath, they got away clean. Because the Empire still rules.

They got us busy chasing nameless indictments for sex crimes, lol.

(not you purplemer, total respect)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
We can be fairly certain this isn't about justice. So who is getting thrown under the bus to keep the corruption alive.

Do not be so easily beaten. We need new stories and narratives. You are to an extent correct but it is also possible the swamp is being drained.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Huma may have a ankle monitor on under these bell bottoms. Not sure but she has the "I am running out of time" look. pbs.twimg.com...:large

link   
It's too bad Republicans aren't in charge of the government. We'd see some ACTION taken then!

link   

You may well be right. Time will tell either way. Total respect back to you too Intrptr :-)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I sure do hope that it's the swamp being drained.

The number of indictments is crazy...... but i can't allow myself to get my hopes up

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: roadgravel
We can be fairly certain this isn't about justice. So who is getting thrown under the bus to keep the corruption alive.

Do not be so easily beaten. We need new stories and narratives. You are to an extent correct but it is also possible the swamp is being drained.

I would like it to be real justice but watching this for decades, it just doen't seem possible. To much power and pay offs in place.

We can hope though...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
well older people do take longer to heal, especially when they are frequently walking around the country. I want to see this compilation of medical boots that Koduit has though, I was unaware there was any significant number of people wearing them?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Huma may have a ankle monitor on under these bell bottoms. Not sure but she has the "I am running out of time" look. pbs.twimg.com...:large

Someone mentioned that there was something visible under her pant leg, and surmised it may be an ankle monitor.

I don't believe they have produced a picture yet, and i haven't yet found a pic that might be what they were talking about.

I will keep looking

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join