It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Storm is Here 4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You don’t know why it was put in the hoax bin?

Let me help you..

The proud declaration of this in big bold text..

Many of these are Indictments for Child P### and Child ### Crimes allegedly perpetrated by elected government officials at the federal, state, county and even local levels!!!!!

Then small text..

While I do not know the nature or the names of Defendants of ANY of these SEALED Cases, SPECULATION (i.e. skuttlebutt / gossip / perhaps some inside info) in the Intelligence Community from my former colleagues on the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and elsewhere, is that much of this has to do with SEX CRIMES uncovered by the Search Warrant for former US Congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop computer!

Oh it’s just speculation, perhaps some inside info.

The is what one would call a hit piece.

Nice bold hyperbole to get the weak minded all excited, yet lacks anything substantial.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've been following this thread, curious as to peoples responses. And I am not surprised at the usual responses.

I find I am surprised though at ATS. Why is this in the hoax bin? It has yet to be proven or disproven.

OP asked for help with legitimacy of the topic. Legitimacy is still yet to be confirmed, so this thread should not be in the Hoax bin.

Ridiculous behaviour.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why this has been hoaxed i dont know.. Never mind getting use to this kind of behavior from our beloved ats.

Did you maybe link to a site that is forbidden?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

edit on 12-29-2017 by worldstarcountry because: for my own good

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

And that’s why it’s in the hoax bin.

The unsubstantiated claims made in the op article.

And I’m getting penalised for pointing out bs, while the bs gets to stay.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Why this has been hoaxed i dont know.. Never mind getting use to this kind of behavior from our beloved ats.

It came off as more a libel thread than a factual one. It hinges on baseless accusations with no proof, rather than anything verifiable. So considering that much, I'd say the thread is where it belongs.
edit on 12/29/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

See my post above.

You can’t just make things up with zero evidence and expect people to belie....oh wait, that’s exactly what’s happening here.

Who cares about the truth, the article said what you want to believe, it must be true, who cares about the little bit where it says it’s all just speculation.

edit on 29/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 12-29-2017 by worldstarcountry because: because I should know my place

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Think the comment below may have been the cause. Still there was questioning involved. The 4289 sealed documents for the time period is real...the reason is unknown.

Many of these are Indictments for Child P### and Child ### Crimes allegedly perpetrated by elected government officials at the federal, state, county and even local levels!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

It came off as more a libel thread than a factual one. It hinges on baseless accusations with no proof, rather than anything verifiable. So considering that much, I'd say the thread is where it belongs.

I remembered seeing this thread ATS Thread and wondered if that was why because it moved to hoax right after i saw that thread. And it sounds like it may be the same site as noted in the OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Someone gets it.

That makes two of us..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Chadwickus
a reply to: Nyiah
So does 90% of anti-trump threads out there, including the most recent "all haitains have aids" , which has not been hoaxed. Unproven libel.

You were around during the great purging of ATS, so I expect you to play dumb as well. Some of us know exactly what is going on.

to which you will respond along the lines of "yea, your all gullible idiots, DERP!"

we seen it happen over and over before when the subject gets too close to home.
I agree, and IMO, since they're as equally baseless as this thread, belong here, too.

The problem for the mods with categorizing libel as hoaxes is both in context and intent, I think. There's a lot of it floating around thanks to "unnamed source from XYZ", and it's not always a simple process for the mods to determine if something's Chinese whispers, misunderstood, or an outright lie being smuggled through.
edit on 12/29/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

The thread was hoaxed because of a link. It does not make the subject a hoax. i have tried to redo the thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No it was hoaxed because of a link. But you will be please to her i have remade a version that is not hoaxed

Love you chadders babe !!!

4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments Ladies and gentlemen the storm is here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes i did. my bad

have tried again

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Sure wish the mods were able to just assist in deleting the offending link, few words, etc and not send a whole thread to hoax bin!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Dont worry it does not matter. Think i managed to sort it. Was my fault. Made a new one :-)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Argh.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So new one already deleted?

Hmmm well that's pretty sad. Maybe the standard for hoaxes was just raised and this is just setting an example for many other threads...

ATS would never have an agenda or go out of there way to interfere with all forms of truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No it was hoaxed because of a link. But you will be please to her i have remade a version that is not hoaxed

Love you chadders babe !!!

4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments Ladies and gentlemen the storm is here.

Sure?

They're all 404'd.

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join