It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Storm is Here 4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's too bad Republicans aren't in charge of the government. We'd see some ACTION taken then!

Please see past this fallacy. You live in a system that provides incremental swings in political spectrum. In reality the system behind remains the same. It is unchanged.

For the first time in history you have the ability to peep behind the curtain and see some of the puppet masters. This is the reality of the situation. Do not be fooled by the left / right divide. Focus on finding the truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer Yea the boot switched a few times plus who uses a cane on the GOOD leg? DERP ! Ship him to GITMO !

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not sure why everyone defaults to political indictments. Based on crossing all the jurisdictions, I’d be willing to bet there are some MS13 warrants in there, as well as felony level criminal illegal immigrants...neither of which authorities would want to tip their hand on.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
I sure do hope that it's the swamp being drained.

The number of indictments is crazy...... but i can't allow myself to get my hopes up

Those 4,289 sealed indictments have been "sitting" for over a month now.
From 11.27.2017: www.stillnessinthestorm.com...

It started at 12 sealed indictments just after Halloween.
ATS Thread Discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The damn is building up a lot of PRESSURE!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
You live in a system that provides incremental swings in political spectrum. In reality the system behind remains the same. It is unchanged.

Yeah. That huge number of indictments, surmising there is never so many like that and it has to do with the DC shakedown, that is a most curious thing to explain what and who it all is. That's be like 'every' lobbyist in DC, or something for example.

The bigger hurdle is how could such an affair be going down and we havent heard all about it, I mean even just the investigation itself...

If it were mostly an internal Pentagon / IC house cleaning would there even be indictments or just tribunals? Have the tribunals already happened and now they're going to be prosecuted 'properly'?

One things for sure though, if those were Trump people we'd already have all their names.

edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for that. Vasa Croe is an ats hero

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: carewemust
It's too bad Republicans aren't in charge of the government. We'd see some ACTION taken then!

For the first time in history you have the ability to peep behind the curtain and see some of the puppet masters. This is the reality of the situation. Do not be fooled by the left / right divide. Focus on finding the truth.

The "truth" will be divulged by whom? The few honest people in power are too cowardly. Even Donald Trump toned down his condemnation of "the swamp" after working amongst them for a few months.

Edit to add: The WhiteHouse said this morning that in 2018 President Trump will cut back dramatically on "slamming" people from the prior administration. Instead, he'll focus quietly on getting to the bottom of things, via the Justice Department.
edit on 12/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Um, HOAX??

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I think you are correct on MS13. QAnon said there would be busts and sure enough they came. A couple of hundred anyway. Maybe there is more to come. If he is proved further correct then they are clearing the swamp and many of these will be very high profile figures and much of this will never make the public eye because it is so disturbing.

We will see.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hoax forum, now? Is the number of sealed indictments higher or lower...or has it been determined that they are non-existent? I am confused.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Hoax forum, now? Is the number of sealed indictments higher or lower...or has it been determined that they are non-existent? I am confused.

No one has hoaxed this. ATS have decided to hoax it without determing it is not real. If something is to be hoaxed when i have provided evidence then they should provide something more sustainable. Lots of people online have gone and checked this and these indictments are real. Its not going to be put in the msm and evidently ats has made its stance clear.

Think we hit a raw nerve here.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Interesting,

I’ve posted over 500 and threads with zero being put in the hoax forum...

Yet you think I’m a liar?

Good one.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why this has been hoaxed i dont know.. Never mind getting use to this kind of behavior from our beloved ats.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I post on this ATS thread back in Nov and it didn't go to the hoax bin. But I did give a link to the Pacer acct and didn't claim it was pedo related. Otherwise that is the only differences I can see immediately.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It would be nice to know why this thread is being tossed in the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Interesting,

I’ve posted over 500 and threads with zero being put in the hoax forum...

Yet you think I’m a liar?

Good one.

No babes i dont think you are a liar. Just very ill infromed. Please stay on topic. What do you think of my OP. Why do you think its not the case and what if your wrong.

Remember what i said i would do when you find out you are all wrong about all this. Post my hat down for you to eat.

Get ready! The hats coming.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Try linking the pacer acct to your OP from the thread I posted above.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join