It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: eisegesis

She’s 19 there.

What’s the prob?

Oh the pizza.

Definitive!

There's also a link at the bottom.

Since obvious symbolism is obviously lost on you, there is no point in discussing this further. Go ahead and ignore the consistent arrogance displayed by those that many of us find suspicious. You would also need to be fluent in the "secret societies" department, mainly the O.T.O. and a few other "orders" (Saturnian, Typhonian, Druidism, Hasidism, Nightside/Qliphoth, Left Hand, etc...). There is also significance in the positioning and contact between the hands and fingers, which you can learn from the esoteric schools of Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda. I have books that describe the ritualistic "need" for sacrifice, as well as when and how they do it (April 19th, for example).

www.thelemapedia.org...
www.illuminatirex.com...

To ignore the symbolism, the consistency and correlation throughout various forms of media, is ignorant. So, if you wish to minimize and downplay what is an obvious phenomenon to many, you go right ahead.

edit on 27-12-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
pizza is by far the most favorite food in the usa.
i go to artichoke pizza about once a week in the city, i lift, but i gotta cut weight, so my friends complain stop eating pizza. anytime i hit artichoke, i take a pic lol. i took a pic on christmas eve at artichoke. (but then i posted a pic doing cardio at midnight!)

i also take pics of toys and art.

she married a r0thschild? that sucks.

but as for her photos, i doubt its something. i look for cool colors and symbols to photograph because im an artist. i also 'observe' how people post on ig, and nicky is just basically doing what other people do, similar patterns.

her photographing britney's stage, is her observing the occult.
i take pics of the occult too, but that does not mean im down with it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

a reply to: eisegesis

She’s 19 there.

What’s the prob?

Oh the pizza.

Definitive!

There's also a link at the bottom.

Since obvious symbolism is obviously lost on you, there is no point in discussing this further. Go ahead and ignore the consistent arrogance displayed by those that many of us find suspicious. You would also need to be fluent in the "secret societies" department, mainly the O.T.O. and a few other "orders" (Saturnian, Typhonian, Druidism, Hasidism, Nightside/Qliphoth, Left Hand, etc...). There is also significance in the positioning and contact between the hands and fingers, which you can learn from the esoteric schools of Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda. I have books that describe the ritualistic "need" for sacrifice, as well as when and how they do it (April 19th, for example).

www.thelemapedia.org...
www.illuminatirex.com...

To ignore the symbolism, the consistency and correlation throughout various forms of media, is ignorant. So, if you wish to minimize and downplay what is an obvious phenomenon to many, you go right ahead.

All I've been seeing is a rich girl who's got thing for Disney an bunnies, and rich boy who likes ducks while the pizza give off the impression that they want to be ninja turtles.

And all those celebrities cover their eye trying to mimic some supposed false prophet/Mabus/Dajal that ends up getting a stroke or some terrible accident an seeing the future like that guy from that old Omen/ Daimen movie based off.[
edit on 27-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"the best way to do disinfo, is to plant false clues"
-words of wisdow

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

It’s all interconectered.

Here’s Trump, Melania and Sarah Palin indulging in.....*shudder* pizza..

Different context...devoid of occult symbolism.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Ridhya

I also have provided a photo of Ivana Trump with Terry Richardson.

Is she, in your words an “Illuminati celeb”?

Interesting.

IF this particular conspiracy theory is true, it does not discriminate along political party lines.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I have books that describe the ritualistic "need" for sacrifice, as well as when and how they do it (April 19th, for example).

The idea of human sacrifice being needed has been around for a long time. It's a specific belief-system or religion. That much is obvious. People would like rest comfortably in believing that this is a thing of our "primitive past", but who knows.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh yes it does.

It is the entire point of pizzagate at least anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Matthew 13:15

For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Quite ironic that you'd quote the bible about people not hearing or seeing things because they don't want to in a thread about child abuse....

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh yes it does.

It is the entire point of pizzagate at least anyway.

I agree that the right more readily see pedophiles operating everywhere. Its always been that way and always will be because conservative thought is built on protecting against perceived evil. Nonetheless, pizzagate involves both parties...Bush, McCain, Cheney, etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If she's just into bunnies and cats fine. If she's just into pizza, fine. If she's just into little nude babies, fine. If she's just into Richardson and Hefner fine. But ALL of this in COMBINATION? What a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
pizza is by far the most favorite food in the usa.

Not Burgers? Fries? Its that she ONLY posts pizza and ONLY appears dressed as a cat or bunny and no other animal. Its that she ONLY flaunts red shoes. All these are "classical symbols" of certain ongoings, according to conspiracy-theorists.

Also, the comments beside her pizza posts are a bit strange too.

Still willing to believe there is nothing to it though.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
That word get's used way too often,by rappers,street punks,every rapper with any money

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Its a sick world.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

With enough time, I’m sure it could be twisted to fit whatever narrative one desires.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Can you elaborate on the "Panda" reference?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Can you elaborate on the "Panda" reference?

Tread carefully:

Friends of Comet

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
She's one hell of an ugly Nazi.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join