It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I never believed in the conspiracy-theory that said that the "Illuminati" were using MKUltra to program children to be "sex kittens" and "sex bunnies". But looking through Nicky Hilton Rothschilds Instagram account, I stumbled upon posts of hers that look interesting, should all that one day turn out to be true.

Pizzagate anyone?

Hugh Hefner Sex-Bunny-Handler & CIA Blackmailer? Another photo I did not download shows her beside playboy magazines.

Yeah...she's affiliated with Terry Richardson, who has been in the news for "brutal sexual assault" recently.

They say MKUltra programming is linked to fairy-tale stories.

Notice the goathorns as well as the peculiar mouth symbolism.

There are more pizza-pics on her page but I didnt download them. Notice how one of the commenters calls her a "negative influence".
Why is that? Its just an innocent pizza, right?

No comment.

Lookup "Panda" in this context. I dont want to go into it here.

Lots of Bunny and Kitty Symbolism on her Instagram account. Way too much to post here.

She likes Britney...who they say is also MKUltra victim.

I sure hope there is nothing to any of this and Im just reading too much into it.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That is a whole lot of disturbing symbolism!

I had never even heard of her before, but this kind of s*** is comparable to another Rothschild's sickness, that being one going by the name of Alefantis.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

My goodness, wtf is that in the middle? I would say your spot on, this bitch is programming influential young minds on purpose. May she perish in a plane accident to save any of the un-supervised impressionable girls who would easily fall prey to it. It is more than people are willing to admit.

The people who try to ridicule and downplay the theory are usually just guys and perverts who want to continue to see more of this for their own gratification of course.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've been doing a lot of "Instagram of the Illuminati" browsing recently. Dont have time to down- and upload everything I see, but here's some Alex Soros stuff I found today:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
hmm, other than the human sacrifice references, I don't see much going on. What is up with the human sacrifice references though?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'll comment on each Soros pic:

1 & 2: Human Sacrifice (reenactments?) labeled "Devils Heaven"

3: Soros and Sexual Assaulter

4: Soros pointing at "Dazed Kids"

5, 6, 7, 8: Weird symbolism? Maybe. Maybe not.

9: Horned Goat Picture behind George Soros? Maybe.

Again...I might be reading too much into this. But you never know.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Naw I feel like number 3 is a stretch for sure. Seems like just a coincidental run in and photo op. I was thinking that the dazed kids reference was maybe a subliminal encouragement of drug use, but thats more on the guy wearing the shirt I think.

The rest of the stuff, I guess it could be seen as symbolism in some way. They mostly just appear to be random encounters though. Nikki's IG definitely looked more staged for bad influence and subliminal programming though for sure intentionally than Soros's .

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Who's taking her photos? Those are really good. Not that empty stuff most "famous" people have. No accidental naughty Klingon boy.
Or Nicky Franken-Hilton-Rothschild-Stein.
Good photos.

We see someone having interest in certain themes. Good for her. I see someone signaling "I'm aware".
Photographer? Herself? Who knows.

edit on 27-12-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Who's taking her photos? Those are really good. Not that empty stuff most "famous" people have. No accidental naughty Klingon boy.
Or Nicky Franken-Hilton-Rothschild-Stein.
Good photos.

We see someone having interest in certain themes. Good for her. I see someone signaling "I'm aware".
Photographer? Herself? Who knows.

Yeah, the photos are actually great quality. Im hoping they are just artistic and beautiful rather than related to the other kind of stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Some of her posts don't seem connected at all.

But as a whole there's a lot of symbolism in there, and in general it's crap normal people never post or would even think of posting. Many people like cats and well, post pics of little cute fuzzy cats. She however is obsessed with the symbolism of cats and the symbolism of cats relates to the occult.
edit on 27-12-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What do they say ? That any publicity is good publicity .It appears she is being being openly warned by other users / no dates
edit on 27-12-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

It’s all interconectered.

Here’s Trump, Melania and Sarah Palin indulging in.....*shudder* pizza..

There’s more pics in the link, also showing a young girl dining with them, no doubt to be abused later.

www.gossiprocks.com...

edit on 27/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-12-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

It gets better.

That's Terry Richardson with Ivanka Trump.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Two's a coincidence but several is intentional. Nikki, Miley, Perry, etc.

Sadly it's being shoved in our faces.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The "Just Kids" issue.

i-D is a British magazine dedicated to fashion, music, art and youth culture. i-D was founded by designer and former Vogue art director Terry Jones in 1980.

Nothing to SEE here...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Here’s Trump, Melania and Sarah Palin indulging in.....*shudder* pizza..

Who the #### eats pizza with a fork?!?!? Especially if you're from New York City.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

She’s 19 there.

What’s the prob?

Oh the pizza.

Definitive!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

-Terry Richardson is known to have sexually assaulted many illuminati celebs
-obvious one-eye symbolism
-cheese pizza, which on 4chan was slang for... I wont say it here to show up on searches

Either he's showing his dedication or making fun of conspiracy theorists. Given his history I'd go with the first.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

So that photo was taken when she (Charlotte Free) was 19, she’s now 24. 5 years ago, long before the right wing witch hunt called pizzagate.

The photo shoot was styled by Charlotte Stockdale, not Terry Richardson, he’s just a (sleazy) photographer.

I also have provided a photo of Ivana Trump with Terry Richardson.

Is she, in your words an “Illuminati celeb”?

Interesting.

edit on 27/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join