It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Exactly... When the god damn chans decide you've went too far and need to be stopped... There's not even a scrap of anything good or decent anywhere near you!

I'd also not call it good versus horrible...

Really it's the cheerfully almost amoral and creepily deviant and proud versus the types who are so far beyond the pale that even the aforementioned groups can't respond any other way but then to get the torches and pitch forks because it's truly that repugnant!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

You assume they know it is happening or even feel the need to stop it instead of just being their usual selves and trolling on.

The images in the OP are proof that people are catching on to the chan style lulz.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Relax guys. Im not entirely sold on the whole thing myself...just curious and exploring. When you see Rotschilds instagram account or Podestas "Art" you start getting curious about the mindset of these people, thats all.

A true conspiracy-theorist questions everything...including the conspiracy-theory itself.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The pool email has been debunked many times too, well when I say debunked I mean with context added...from memory it’s the girl’s grandmother saying that.

What "context" could possibly make that email innocent? If someone has to specifically point out the childrens names and ages and emphasize that they are for entertainment and will be in the pool to, the person knows that John Podesta has a specific interest in little kids. In the context of Podestas "Art" as well as his association to convicted pedophiles such as Danny Hastert or his association with a place called Comet Ping Pong that actually hosts music bands related to pedophilia, these "puzzling" emails make perfect sense.

Has it been "debunked" that Podesta is associated with these creeps?

Has it been "debunked" that Comet Ping Pong had music bands that made references to pedophilia?

Has it been "debunked" that Kevin Spacey and Bill Clinton had ties to child rapist Jeffrey Epstein?

Has it been "debunked" that Podestas "Art" looks like the Art of a pedophile?

Has it been "debunked" that this email references children being supplied as "entertainment"?

Has it been "debunked" that numerous Hollywood-Celebs close to Hillary and Podesta have been involved in sexual assault?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Xenogears

You’re creating your own narrative to fit.

What about the parents?

An insider?

Nothing....

Parents of missing and kidnapped children are a dime a dozen. They dont have to be insiders to have their kids kidnapped.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: abeverage

You can follow the chicken little link eisegesis shared and get scared.

Or dig a little deeper to find out about the actual person behind panda head...

theninaproject.net...

www.designsponge.com...

Definitely an elite pedo!

But apparently I’m in the dark and ignorant, that must be why that voat page doesn’t even mention her name...

I must also be in the dark and ignorant...but then aren't all artists and magazine editors in league with the Devil? Oh and politician, musicians, scientists, pretty sure circus performers, oh magicians (duh), Owls, Cats (crazy cat ladies for sure), my neighbor, my mailman, and as mentioned here my pizza (damn I really liked pizza regular pizza not pedo-pizza!).

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Too early to tell? It has been over a year and people are still posting the same played out "proof".

There is nothing new except a group of people, like Nicky Hilton, trolling and people wanting so bad for this to be true that they fall for it.

There's q and Trump's order

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
There's q and Trump's order

Q from star treck and a double scoop?

Not sure what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So you are completely comfortable with implicating a grandmother pimping out her grand kids??

All the other things are tenuous links with no substance.

Oh no, pedo art....err no.

He just bought it, he didn’t paint it.

I’m sure you believe that “killing room” that Alefantis had a photo of is an actual killing room too, right, because someone said so.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You’re just making it up as you go along now...

Catholic Church sexual abuse had victims pouring out of the woodwork.

Weinstein and Hollywood scandal had and still is having victims pouring out of the woodwork..

Pizzagate victims......silence.....

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So you are completely comfortable with implicating a grandmother pimping out her grand kids??

All the other things are tenuous links with no substance.

I’m sure you believe that “killing room” that Alefantis had a photo of is an actual killing room too, right, because someone said so.

Instead of answering any of the questions raised in my post, you deflect to things I never said and do not believe. I dont believe there was a "killing room" and never said so. I did not implicate anyones grandmother.

Your claim that proven pedophilia-connections have "no substance" is outrageous as is your statement "he didnt paint them, he only owned them".

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

sH17 I do especially when it's a thick pizza with lots of toppings. Keeps everything in place.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Probably because I’m bored with arguing the same stuff over and over.

And yes you accused a grandmother of pimping out her grandchildren. The three kids named by Tamera Luzzatto in that email are her grandkids.

You’ve been sucked in to a conservative smear campaign, nothing more.

Notice how it has now all but died off now the election is all but over? Job done.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Pizzagate victims......silence.....

Strange how the dead never get to tell their story.

P

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh no, pedo art....err no. He just bought it, he didn’t paint it.

there's a weird sentance.
its ok if he didnt paint it?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Your Honor,

I did neither videotape nor engage in the pedo sex act between the 50 year old man and a kid.

I just bought the tape!
edit on 29-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

The painter seems to get ignored...I guess because they aren’t the target, so who cares.

Podesta bought it, and we hate him so we’ll just concentrate on just him.

Sound conspiracy logic.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Notice how it has now all but died off now the election is all but over? Job done.

if you only view ATS, but ATS never allowed any discussion of PG in the first place [pretty strange for a conspiracy site].
elsewhere the PG discussion shows no signs of stopping.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Sorry, has anyone been arrested for owning or painting the painting?

No?

Then it’s not pedo is it?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Google trends Disagrees

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join