It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of The Lying President

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Bush lied.

Clinton lied.

Obama lied.

Trump lied.....***Trump supporter*** "NO HE DIDN'T".....

you would have to be massively blinded by politics to believe that your guy does not lie.

Trump lie, he said he would release his tax returns if elected as POTUS, he has not done this, so he lied.

Please stop with this silly narrative that Trump is somehow above all of the usual dirty tricks of politics (Rodger stone was a close adviser for the love of god!).

I never said he didn’t lie, and your suggestion that I have is itself a lie.

So other than his tax returns and Santa can you please tell me when he did lie in the last 2 years in your opinion??

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh this is too much... Trump is like a child who believes in Santa Claus. Awww... isn't that special. What a special little guy. Now I've heard everything.... lol... ATS is at least good for a laugh these days... not much else though.

Keep up the good work LesMis...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Flatfish

Just out of curiosity....do you find the crowd size farce to be of any relevance to the governance of our country? If so, what impact has it had on key areas such as economy, military, crime, taxes, etc? If not, then why is it even worth concerning yourself with?

From where I stand, it was all a conflation so that trolls could troll and snicker over the inane. But im curious if im missing something, since this keep getting legs to walk again.

It’s relevance lies in the fact that it’s a clear demonstration of how he willing to say things that are blatantly false even in the face of photographic evidence to the contrary, which is an indication that he actually believes the bullsh#t he spews forth, which is an indication of mental illness.

So yeah, I think it’s a definite sign of mental instability and/or disorders that could affect his ability to govern.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Bush lied.

Clinton lied.

Obama lied.

Trump lied.....***Trump supporter*** "NO HE DIDN'T".....

you would have to be massively blinded by politics to believe that your guy does not lie.

Trump lie, he said he would release his tax returns if elected as POTUS, he has not done this, so he lied.

Please stop with this silly narrative that Trump is somehow above all of the usual dirty tricks of politics (Rodger stone was a close adviser for the love of god!).

I never said he didn’t lie, and your suggestion that I have is itself a lie.

So other than his tax returns and Santa can you please tell me when he did lie in the last 2 years in your opinion??

I agree with the tax returns. He did not do what he said he would. Do you have any more?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Look, Trump repeatedly stated that the tax cuts would not benefit him or his rich friends, followed by his favorite term, “believe me!”

Then he went to Mar-a-Lago and told all his rich friends in attendance that they would be getting a lot richer with his new tax cuts that he just signed into law.

Now both of those statements were deliberate, but one of them was a bold faced lie that was meant to deceive. Guess which one.

Take your time, I can tell this kind of stuff is hard for you and other Trump supporters to figure out.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Look, Trump repeatedly stated that the tax cuts would not benefit him or his rich friends, followed by his favorite term, “believe me!”

Then he went to Mar-a-Lago and told all his rich friends in attendance that they would be getting a lot richer with his new tax cuts that he just signed into law.

Now both of those statements were deliberate, but one of them was a bold faced lie that was meant to deceive. Guess which one.

Take your time, I can tell this kind of stuff is hard for you and other Trump supporters to figure out.

Look, It’s as easy as copying and pasting the statements. Try it out. Until then you have nothing.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Oh this is too much... Trump is like a child who believes in Santa Claus. Awww... isn't that special. What a special little guy. Now I've heard everything.... lol... ATS is at least good for a laugh these days... not much else though.

Keep up the good work LesMis...

No one said Trump is like a child who believe in Santa clause, but given your proclivity for misrepresenting another’s arguments, I’m not in the least bit surprised.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Look, It’s as easy as copying and pasting the statements. Try it out. Until then you have nothing.

To tell you the absolute truth, I don’t feel like your opinion is worth the effort, regardless of how easy it is.

Your willful delusion is impenetrable and I have better things to do.
edit on 27-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

To tell you the absolute truth, I don’t feel like your opinion is worth the effort, regardless,of how easy it is.

Your willful delusion is impenetrable and I have better things to do.

Everyone has better things to do than prove their own claims. Of course, that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. See ya.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well as LesMis, I think you proved the point to which I believe you were attempting. I do hope you're one for self gratification seeing as it's not catching on well.

It's difficult to have a meta discussion with such a polarizing theme.

What I find rather interesting is the cling to ideals in the face of facts or even to question them. The religious type politics is more far reaching now than ever.

Why don't we hold the press to anywhere near the same standard?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That proves someone can photo shop. Now can we believe those two pics matter one bit? NO, not at all.

Denialism. If the facts contradict what you want to believe, they must be "fake." Think about it. Barak Obama was the first African-American President in the history of the nation. An historic moment. Churches and civic groups bused people in from across the country. Donald Trump was just the latest old white dude who didn't win the popular vote anyway. Which one would you expect to have the larger crowd. Use your reason, not your emotions.

The results are in and DJT is winning the MAGA war.

What does that have to do with his compulsive lying? If you keep repeating jingos it will be hard for you to actually see and hear what is really going on. The United Nations voted to condemn the United States because of an action Trump did not need to take. Most of our allies voted against us. That doesn't look like winning to me.

I might vote for him this time in the primary.

Assuming you are really an American, your subconscious has just sent you an important message: deep down you know Trump will have a primary challenge because Trump does not represent the best values of the Republican party.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Over a year into the Presidency and some still haven't come to grips with it. Sad.

He's lying...it was the Russians...Comey blew the election for Hillary, and on and on it goes. Sadly, the Democrats need to regroup and come up with a viable platform to even consider winning in 2020. So far, they haven't gotten past their shock of losing the election and blaming everyone and everything but themselves. In their mind half the country are Deplorable. That is why they will fail again. They can't lead, they can only divide us by gender and race and by their perceived prejudices of those that didn't support them.
edit on 27-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't think all the lies people call lies are actually lies, but him just making comments without knowing what the hell he is talking about. The other half though, those are lies. The defense of this guy is absolutely at epic-hilarious levels.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Trump haters, and those who support and parrot Trump hater stories (MSM pundits and their acolytes) were spawned in a big liberal loving swamp of "bearing false witness". Fake news was and is still supported by "bearers of false witness". This is the age of deception where Truth has no foundation with bearers of false witness, because truth to them IS false witness to begin with. So it natural now for these people to claim and even believe that Trump speaks all lies. The alternative that they are not all lies means they would have to admit they are wrong and have been wrong, just like when Hillary lost so bigly and badly, and after it happened, they doubled down on excuses, and whining, and crying, and lamenting, and here it is one year later AND THEY ARE STILL DOING IT. "Blame someone else" is their motto. "We are never wrong even when we are" is their slogan.

Edit:
This isn't supporting Trump, it's condemning the bearing of false witness, which is the same as fake news. Everyone knows that the MSM is almost pure fake news and spun against Trump. Saying this isn't supporting Trump, it's condemning false witness.

Trump haters don't even know the difference between the defense of Trump and false witness. They think that condemning false witness is a defense of Trump, but because condemning false witness casts doubt on an alleged Trump lie, ends up defending him, but this defense is secondary and a natural occurrence of discovering the fake news against him was false to begin with.

edit on 27-12-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

"We are never wrong even when we are" is their slogan.

The Current Right-Wing Motto.

Projection as defined, and at its finest.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If what the OP is suggesting that the current president is giving false statements, not intending to lie to the public, then the question would be this:

Why are the advisers to the President, lying to him and not telling him the truth?

It stands to reason, the man has people around him, telling him what all is going on. Even as CEO of his own business, would have people telling him what is correct, what is against the law and so forth.

So the only conclusion is that either the man is lying outright to the public, or he is being given false information, by those who are keeping him appraised of the operations required for being in that position, and he is merely repeating such to the public.

But if we go by actions, then perhaps I would say the man does lie and does it deliberately. Like his denial now of the tape where he went and talked about him committing sexual assault and saying he does not think that was his voice, to try to lay the ground work for a lie that he can tell later.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

See what I mean? You folks simply turn around and put the sock on the other foot, which removes all the worry and the responsibility of bearing false witness against others and it keeps you warm at night believing it all.

How many times has the MSM been proven wrong? Lost count.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Liquesence

See what I mean? You folks simply turn around and put the sock on the other foot, which removes all the worry and the responsibility of bearing false witness against others and it keeps you warm at night believing it all.

And you folks never do?

See what I mean?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Justoneman

That proves someone can photo shop. Now can we believe those two pics matter one bit? NO, not at all.

Denialism. If the facts contradict what you want to believe, they must be "fake." Think about it. Barak Obama was the first African-American President in the history of the nation. An historic moment. Churches and civic groups bused people in from across the country. Donald Trump was just the latest old white dude who didn't win the popular vote anyway. Which one would you expect to have the larger crowd. Use your reason, not your emotions.

The results are in and DJT is winning the MAGA war.

What does that have to do with his compulsive lying? If you keep repeating jingos it will be hard for you to actually see and hear what is really going on. The United Nations voted to condemn the United States because of an action Trump did not need to take. Most of our allies voted against us. That doesn't look like winning to me.

I might vote for him this time in the primary.

Assuming you are really an American, your subconscious has just sent you an important message: deep down you know Trump will have a primary challenge because Trump does not represent the best values of the Republican party.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

See how easy that is?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join