It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of The Lying President

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

See how triggered you got and replied?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I will start with five words... "I will build a wall" so where is this so called wall?

I'm not saying Trump can't keep his word, but he has given people a reason to distrust his judgement. Look at the whole Jerusalem thing, I said that it will start hostilities, and guess what happened? Israel bombs a Palestine depot. Netan yahoo is licking his lips as Donald Dunce continues to lose grey matter because he has no idea what he is doing.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

TextIt is justifications like the OP that give Trump supporters a bad name.

Look. I voted for Trump and I have seen plenty of mis-truths come from his lips. Politicians do it no matter which side of the isle.

Oddly enough the OP is a self-proclaimed Canadian and in no way whatsoever voted for Trump, and to be honest, if you believe in the political atmosphere as it's portrayed (as the OP clearly does) there's no way a Canadian could respect what Trump is attempting to do to certain aspects of American foreign and domestic policy which will directly and negatively affect Canadians...

...which leads me to wonder what's up with the OP's Trump fan-boy crusade?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

And.....stick to the topic....Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I will start with five words... "I will build a wall" so where is this so called wall?

I'm not saying Trump can't keep his word, but he has given people a reason to distrust his judgement. Look at the whole Jerusalem thing, I said that it will start hostilities, and guess what happened? Israel bombs a Palestine depot. Netan yahoo is licking his lips as Donald Dunce continues to lose grey matter because he has no idea what he is doing.

The hostilities are the work of activists and agitators. All he did was move an embassy. Trump is the first pres. who followed through in on that promise.

As for the wall, there’s still time. The appearance of prototypes is a promising sign, though, as you say, they may be the furniture of a grand lie.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 28-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The hostilities are the work of activists and agitators. All he did was move an embassy. Trump is the first pres. who followed through in on that promise.

All the previous presidents postponed that "promise" due to security concerns. Trump has now discovered why. Does he not listen to his advisers? The United Nations has condemned us thanks to his stupidity. Many of our allies voted against us.

As for the wall, there’s still time. The appearance of prototypes is a promising sign, though, as you say, they may be the furniture of a grand lie.

Building a physical wall is simply impossible. There is a major river involved. He either knowingly made a promise he cannot keep, or he did not understand the nature of the problem he was trying to address. In fairness, I think it was the latter. He may be a compulsive liar, but he is also ignorant.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The United Nations has condemned us thanks to his stupidity.

Out of curiosity, why would you think this would matter? They condemn us for all sorts of stuff all the time. I think they are rather bearish on our move towards legalizing MJ, too (unless the winds have changed).

So what?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The United Nations has condemned us thanks to his stupidity.

Out of curiosity, why would you think this would matter? They condemn us for all sorts of stuff all the time. I think they are rather bearish on our move towards legalizing MJ, too (unless the winds have changed).

So what?

What part of "many of our allies voted against us" did you not understand?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Who cares? Their concerns turned out to be overblown. As for the UN, that is the same body who elected Saudi Arabia to the woman’s rights coalition, and Robert Mugabe as goodwill ambassador.

I wouldn’t get in the habit of making predictions against Trump. People often turn out like fools for doing so.
edit on 28-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well, we got "john miller". LOLOLOL makes me laugh every time I think on it.

also, Melania didn't graduate from college, a lie trumps been telling since they started dating. a purposeful lie to make himself look better.

I love this thread. lol

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

again, i ask why we should care?

Its the UN. What real relevance does the UN have?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It gives countries an opportunity to express themselves. They can clarify whether or not they intend to remain allies, for example.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
To be honest, the reason I don't like Trump is because he's wrongfully smug, arrogant

This about sums it up for me. I am a rather humble man, and am put off by smug arrogance (although my personality makes me more bemused with it, like a cat wanting to play with a mouse).

If the loud roar of nonsense against Trump wasn't more off putting, i'd be railing against him daily here. The topic of this thread is a good example. Lies that matter to me are the ones that involve enacting sweeping legislation or putting us at war. Not crowd size, or matters of opinion.

So you've got a president who is either ignorant or a liar.

Or both.

I love a bit of honesty, but what you are doing is just picking a side when ultimately both sides are wrong or bad.

If I'm to be honest I have to say either way the US public have screwed up getting Donald Trump in the Whitehouse.

I believe he is ignorant, I know he is a liar.

. Lies that matter to me are the ones that involve enacting sweeping legislation or putting us at war

Then wake up, if Trump is just ignorant then you've got a very dangerous man in the Whitehouse dealing with nations like North Korea in a time that is unprecedented within their history.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It gives countries an opportunity to express themselves. They can clarify whether or not they intend to remain allies, for example.

No one is leaving our relationship over this.

They express themselves via diplomacy. Its why we have embassies. The UN is simply a cooperative governmental body acting in the good faith of the nations represented there.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No one is leaving our relationship over this.

Correct; they are using it as an opportunity to warn us that they do not approve of the direction our country is going.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Wall wasn't built on day one!!! Liar!!!

It was also noted by the left that he lied about starting work on day one. His presidential inaugural was on a Saturday and he actually went to the White House on Monday and not Sunday, so once again we see that this President lies...
edit on 28-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not "liar," delusional. That will ultimately be his defense when he goes down.

ETA: Who forced him to say "day one?"
edit on 28-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: strongfp
To be honest, the reason I don't like Trump is because he's wrongfully smug, arrogant

This about sums it up for me. I am a rather humble man, and am put off by smug arrogance (although my personality makes me more bemused with it, like a cat wanting to play with a mouse).

If the loud roar of nonsense against Trump wasn't more off putting, i'd be railing against him daily here. The topic of this thread is a good example. Lies that matter to me are the ones that involve enacting sweeping legislation or putting us at war. Not crowd size, or matters of opinion.

So you've got a president who is either ignorant or a liar.

Or both.

I love a bit of honesty, but what you are doing is just picking a side when ultimately both sides are wrong or bad.

If I'm to be honest I have to say either way the US public have screwed up getting Donald Trump in the Whitehouse.

I believe he is ignorant, I know he is a liar.

. Lies that matter to me are the ones that involve enacting sweeping legislation or putting us at war

Then wake up, if Trump is just ignorant then you've got a very dangerous man in the Whitehouse dealing with nations like North Korea in a time that is unprecedented within their history.

You misunderstand me. Im not picking a side. Other than recognizing one man lying to make himself look good is no worse than 50mil people lying to make him look bad.

I reject your panic, however, as more of the same hyperbole that i referenced prior. North Korea wouldn't be an issue had the prior 3 administrations done anything other than what was done....and now all of a sudden its condition critical? And who do you think would have handled it better? What do you really think could be done? Do you want Trump impeached because of what you are afraid might happen or something?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Not "liar," delusional. That will ultimately be his defense when he goes down.

Go down in 7 years...lol

We gave Obama 6 years before we finally said WTF you suck... Lets give Trump a couple of years at least, what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join