It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
the famed released video shows ufo set up in the bottom right hand corner of the f 18 display

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I'm glad this is coming out FINALLY, instead of hearing about how weather balloons were all the UFO's we've been seeing. I guess finally letting Americans in on this is better to all these news org's than running the success story this new tax reform will be. But hey, whatever it takes to show us the truth about aliens.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
vlawde:

I don't understand why there would be religious concerns over this.

There are no religious concerns with this subject. They just want to control and demand through their own belief systems. Religion, any religion has nothing whatsoever to do with this subject, and it has nothing, absolutely nothing relevant to say about it. Religionist do not get to censure these occurrences simply because they have a childish superstitious ideology. Personally, I am sick of anyone with a religious belief who thinks they know better than anyone else, and who insists the world must turn on what they think and believe.

The world has put up with crap from the religionists for over two thousand years. Their time has come and long gone. it is time for rationale people to lead the world out of religion's darkness. Just remember, angels and demons don't require craft to get around, if you believe the idiotic reports that is. No! Religionists can keep their traps shut, and their noses well and truly out of the equation.

Rant over!!!
edit on 20/12/17 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: The GUT

From the interview Knapp did with Fmr Senator Reid, Bigelow won the contract for this project because he was willing to put three times as much of his own money into building the infrastructure and salaries, etc. By that math, the estimated actual cost was more like $88-100 million. Or more. Bigelow threw massive resources into it because "he liked the topic."

It was interesting that Reid said they put the project up for bidding - it wasn't just handed to Bigelow. I wonder how they put a top secret project up for that?? Anyway...

Good points that raise good questions, AB.

Been wanting to dig in and compile a list of all who are directly involved in TTS Academy. The website--on first glance--seems a little lacking on much detail about much of anything.

Hugs, You.

Hugs back!

This is all just a taste, methinks. The tip of the iceberg, as has been said.

The first of the "research non-fiction" books, Gods, (the second will be Man and the third War from my understanding) goes into some very deep and distant history, laying a groundwork that points towards worldwide "contact" experiences of various kinds and the ways primitive cultures may have interpreted those alleged events. There is a lot of sense and deep information that is only the first rung on the ladder of TDL's theory as to what/who The Phenomenon is and why it has interjected itself here.

The possibilities are both fascinating and unsettling, which is why this is an in depth "slow reveal" that could change out perception of humanity and our place in the wider scope of the universe of "all that is."

Have you read it?

TDL's interviews are more an ADHD version of the topic with him trying to drop crumbs of the exciting mind-blowing stuff to entice people to look at what is being put out there. In contrast, the book is somewhat exhaustive in its arguments, like a professor beating certain themes into the minds of his students by repetitions and cross-cultural examinations to the point that one can start to see the foundations of a complicated larger argument - the roots of it being framed and the bones of the architecture laid out around those roots.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You have the best grasp of where Tom, Lavenda, & TTS are going with this than anyone else I've read here. Maybe you could start a thread from that angle?

You covered and explained it so well in someone's thread a while back I believe? Maybe BeeTee's? Was worthy of not being buried in a thread somewhere. And even more relevant now.

And now we see that Skinwalker Ranch is playing a supporting role somehow. Yes, this is def going in the general direction of the metaphysical and high strangeness.

Thought I'd dust this off and throw it out there just because...and it traces forward to the players and the genesis of the theories that have taken us from UFO to UAP:

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, and UFOs

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

the roots of it being framed and the bones of the architecture laid out around those roots.

as in "skull and bones" ? The metaphysical aspect makes for a new day, "morning of the Magicians" style eh?

edit on 20-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Pentagon UFO Files Reveal Investigators Recovered Mysterious 'Metal Alloy' www.dailywire.com...#

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

the roots of it being framed and the bones of the architecture laid out around those roots.

as in "skull and bones" ? The metaphysical aspect makes for a new day, "morning of the Magicians" style eh?

I wasn't being so specific. Lol!!

It's more like they are trying to construct a sound building - their argument being complex and needing a proper framework. The bones part is relevant but not as skull and bones, more like the blood sacrifices of the ancient times and what that might mean as a pillar of their framework.

There is also a metaphysical aspect for sure - no doubt there.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You are too kind.

I might give this a whirl once I've completed my study of it, a sort of summary of the theory in the book and bringing in of other elements from interviews etc. I want to make sure I've wrapped my head around it as fully as I can, and I know others have vast experiences and understanding from their own research. It would be fun to see that all come together.

The issue is always time, for me.

Thanks for posting the link. I will delve into it. If nothing else, it's a fun ride...

edit on 20-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

....It's obvious that there is a wider chain of people working together on this Disclosure/Confirmation effort behind the scenes and many top researchers know a great deal more than they say publicly.....

Yes indeed. Some of these folks have been around for 30 years or more. Poking their noses into the UFO topic and remote viewing. A lot of woo indeed.

I have to say this has all been very well choreographed. First we got to hear the rumours days before the NYT article was published. It's followed by most other news outlets falling in line with an unusually mature look at this news. Then we have the pilot pop up, Senator Reid and Luis Elizondo. All making themselves available for interview or sound bites. Meanwhile very little publicity has been given to Tom DeLonge.

As for the 'top' researchers well that depends who you define as 'top'. But a number of 'UFO personalities' are commenting on this if you look around the web. Grant Cameron has been very vocal about it all and added a lot more woo than we've heard from the MSM.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
Pentagon UFO Files Reveal Investigators Recovered Mysterious 'Metal Alloy' www.dailywire.com...#

It's a little off-putting that they put "expert" in quotations marks and don't list any of his credentials or what he's supposed to be an expert in. In the video, the producers simply give him the label "contributor", which I think just means he contributed to the NY Times article. The host likewise refers to him as "one of the authors" of that article. Does anyone know who the hell this guy is and how he might have the knowledge he's relaying to us as a supposed "expert"?

Also an interesting tidbit in this video that I've seen before, it was $22M over the life of the program, which supposedly ran for 5 years. Some sources and pundits keep referring to it as $22M per year. That actually averages out to only about $4.4M per year. That really is a drop in the bucket of the overall defense budget. Probably just enough to pay to fly some people around to different sites and print/file some documents. I don't see them being able to procure a space for this unidentified material or do any scientific analysis on it for that little money. As others have said, Bigelow must be footing the bill for some of that stuff. I initially wrote the program off as cronyism, but I don't believe that any longer.
edit on 20 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

ETA: I also have to take issue with the part where it says meteors can contain alloys. Um, no. Alloys don't occur in nature to the best of my knowledge. The only scenario I could see is if 2 metals were present on the surface of a meteor or asteroid and the heat of plunging through the atmosphere partially melted the surface and the metals co-mingled. If that happened though, I'm fairly certain any chemistry lab could identify the metals quickly.
edit on 20 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interview of Harry Reid by George Knapp regarding the NY Times Report

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinFoilHatton
Interview of Harry Reid by George Knapp regarding the NY Times Report

www.lasvegasnow.com...

Keep up!

vlawde posted it a couple of pages back and quite a few people have already commented about it!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Personally, I am sick of anyone with a religious belief who thinks they know better than anyone else, and who insists the world must turn on what they think and believe.

That's pretty much all of them. Anybody joining a religion is basically saying, "I believe this is true." What is implied is, "If you don't, then I think you're wrong."

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

yes and no; the metaphysics is key to understanding the science. The simplest way is to look at the Carbon atom decay. Where do the protons go during decay? Why the two neutrons? Why are we in a Carbon based universe? The answer is to look at the decay as a window into another dimension. Go look at the periodic table and see what is under Carbon. This is why understanding dimensions is important for transfer of information and energy.

As for Dracos or reptilians, I say Occams' Razor may not be the answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Personally, I am sick of anyone with a religious belief who thinks they know better than anyone else, and who insists the world must turn on what they think and believe.

That's pretty much all of them. Anybody joining a religion is basically saying, "I believe this is true." What is implied is, "If you don't, then I think you're wrong."

You could say the same thing about atheism. The only people that are really objective on the whole issue are agnostics.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: serya
I heard this on NPR this morning -

www.npr.org...

Also, lost in a series of questions by a reporter was a supposed question about UFOs he did not get to ask before Sarah Huckabee Sanders moved on to the next person. I think all he got out was "and after those two I want to ask about UFOs..." but it didn't happen.

No surprise there...because Christian Evangelical VP Pence probably told Sarah Huckabee to keep mum on the subject of UAP's, in order to keep the fake news story alive that support the aliens = demons crowd --- as per the late J. Allen Hynek, Jacques Vallee and host of Christian Evangelicals that sometimes are invited on Coast2Coast --- spreading the false news about the aliens = demon genre fiction.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
None on these sightings or disclosures will change anything as far as Jesus messages and Salvation thru Him alone

It has often been said that religion will not suffer, but merely see the confirmation of aliens as a holy opportunity to do more proselytizing to get those heathen aliens up to speed and worshiping the right myth instead of their crazy alien gods and monsters.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Hyperboles
None on these sightings or disclosures will change anything as far as Jesus messages and Salvation thru Him alone

It has often been said that religion will not suffer, but merely see the confirmation of aliens as a holy opportunity to do more proselytizing to get those heathen aliens up to speed and worshiping the right myth instead of their crazy alien gods and monsters.

If aliens ever invaded us with hostile intent, that'd be a surefire way to send them packing!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There is also a metaphysical aspect for sure - no doubt there.

As I read these threads and other tidbits of information, it seems like scripted, cheezy, media driven BS. I trust no one especially "experts" and the propaganda machine they use.

It's not nuts and bolts, that's just the ruse so the rabble can understand the "disclosure" ... some how, someway the old Gods have returned imo. The vatican knows...but it's beyond our primitive sensory understanding.

edit on 20-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join