It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
a reply to: vlawde

Whole Muslim middle East and bit of catholic Europe would implode and commit mass harakiri.

Mass harakiri? No way. It would probably trigger them to wage a holy war against UFO/ET believers.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
just can't let this groundbreaking and potentially paradigm-shifting moment in history go without a bit of casual islamaphobia, can we?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Whole Muslim middle East and bit of catholic Europe would implode and commit mass harakiri.

Mass harakiri? No way. It would probably trigger them to wage a holy war against UFO/ET believers.
None on these sightings or disclosures will change anything as far as Jesus messages and Salvation thru Him alone

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
just can't let this groundbreaking and potentially paradigm-shifting moment in history go without a bit of casual islamaphobia, can we?

You failed to add a bit of casual catholicphobia"⸮".
edit on 20 12 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
George Knapp just came out with more information and an interview with Harry Reid this evening:
www.lasvegasnow.com...

Thanks for the link. I wondered when George would be working on this and there are a few interesting things Senator Reid told him.

"Even though this was a secure program,we wanted to make sure people couldn't complain about it that it was some sweetheart deal. No, it was put out to bid," Reid says.

The contract was posted for months. The winning bid came from Las Vegas space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow

This was not made clear by other news sources and left an impression that Bigelow had been handed the money because he was a friend of the Senator.

At its peak, the study had 46 scientists working at the Nevada facility, writing reports and analyzing data that came in from the military. Rapid response teams were dispatched to the scene of UFO events. Over five years, the project cost a total of 22 million. it wasn't a money maker for Bigelow.

"I'm sure the reason it helped is that he gave the best cost. He was willing to build the infrastructure and build everything on his own because he liked the topic," Reid says.

Very interesting. Now something I've not seen mentioned in this thread is that the original report at the weekend in the NY Times said

....Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes.....

Source

This is something that came up in looking at the Rendlesham case (there is a rather long thread and the relevant bit is somewhere around here on ATS). Good luck with that!

But the specific point is that certain 'experiencers' from encounters show up epigenetic changes/changes in their DNA. They also, in some cases, are able to attract or predict where the phenomenon will appear. Dr. Kit Green has actually ran a group for these UAP experiencers since 2005 and more details are provided in Annie Jacobsen's book - Phenomena : Link to Excerpt on Google Books.

John Burroughs, one of the specific witnesses from the Rendlesham case, has actually won a claim with the VA, for sustaining heart damage from UAP radiation during his own encounter(s). Also, although I have not seen the document, he has claimed that a weapon was created from studies of what happened in Rendlesham Forest.

So pulling this altogether, while people are focusing on a couple of videos, I am wondering if we will ever get to see the results of 'Rapid response teams' sent to UAP events and the studies made on these 'experiencers' by Bigelow's teams?

edit on 20/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This looks like the tip of the iceberg, and come on people, TDL has some sort of responsability in this...
I bet this next five/ten years(to say some sort of time) we are going to have an exponential grow in the “space race”

Sorry english is not my first lenguage...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Im sure I remember audio from the gun cams on the Apache's from gulf war and desert storm, shield and Afghanistan , but not so sure about the gun cams on jets
edit on 20-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, that is where the interesting data is - not in blurry videos.

There seems to have been a great shift in thinking with many of these long-time researchers over the past few years from nuts and bolts to less tangible elements of the phenomenon.

Look at the people who have made contact with Chris Bledsoe the UFO experiencer. He has had regular visits from John Alexander, former CIA and current TTS's team leader Jim Semivan, cranky physicist and cryptic armageddon lover Dan Smith, religious scholar Diane Pasulka, perhaps even Putoff and Kit Green themselves. Semivan even wrote on Bledsoe's Facebook page the other day that what the Pentagon and To The Stars have been releasing only validates Bledsoe's experiences and that they are inspired by him. All of these people and others behind the scenes are working to understand why some people have these anomalous experiences and other people do not.

The other underlying thread here is obviously Bigelow. Last year's terrible book by Ben Mezrich about the 37th Parallel and its UFO connection made all kinds of vague suggestions that Bigelow was the man behind the curtain in the UFO arena and promised rvelations concerning this were imminent.

It's obvious that there is a wider chain of people working together on this Disclosure/Confirmation effort behind the scenes and many top researchers know a great deal more than they say publicly.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I wouldn't strictly call it Islamophobia considering more than one religion was mentioned as an example, more just watching all the religious people on earth have a meltdown as they try to make this paradigm shifting moment fit into their religious narrative.

Its probably the only reason the catholic church decided to expand their horizons and said they would accept alien life as being gods creation also and that these aliens could convert to Catholicism if they so chose!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A drama filled few days for sure with more to come.

What I'm surprised at is how quiet other UFOlogists have been on this so far. Besides the predictable Dr Steven Greer crying about it being a false flag alien invasion ploy, I've seen little else from other big hitter/ufo personalities.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Speaking of John Alexander, I was just thinking how interesting it is that his book claiming that there was no such UFO program in the US government - and that if there were he would have found it - came out in 2011, when these studies are officially confirmed to have been taking place.

Seems he may have overlooked something. I'll be interested to hear his comments on this.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Chew on this.

What If the United States military and government (whoeverthehelltheyare) realize that Tom Delonge & Co. are on the edge of revealing some really undeniable facts, and to save face, they have revealed this vid so later they can say "we DID show you something", as well as feeding us the first crumb to begin to prepare us for the information they know is coming.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

twitter.com...

Alexander PanettaVerified account
@Alex_Panetta · Dec 18
Alexander Panetta Retweeted CNN
How busy is the news lately? Former government officials say there's a program that tracked friggin' alien visits to Earth, & they've seen beyond-next generation technology, & recovered material that does weird things to the human body and it's like STORY NUMBER 19 OF THE WEEK
edit on 12/20/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
FAA redirected UFO reports to Bigelow some 7 years ago..
NASA contracted Bigelow for space habitats..
Bigelow research center for UAP (BAASS) records is nowhere to be found and can't be accessed through FOIA requests.

George Knapp and Tom DeLonge both participated in ATS' AMAs in short periods of time, both heavily involved in ongoing story.

Also Bigelow told us aliens are under our noses!

Just throwing fragments of memories with this post.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks gargoyle, much appreciated.

a reply to: Gargoyle91

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
a reply to: coursecatalog

Speaking of John Alexander, I was just thinking how interesting it is that his book claiming that there was no such UFO program in the US government - and that if there were he would have found it - came out in 2011, when these studies are officially confirmed to have been taking place.

Seems he may have overlooked something. I'll be interested to hear his comments on this.

Yeah, I want my money back on Col. Alexander's book now lol. Having said that, and has been mentioned, 22 Mil isn't much of an investigation. Also: Elizondo's explanation of why he quit doesn't quite match other reported details of the program so far. Just something I noted---may not mean anything other than a lack of all details thus far.

What's most notable to me, however, is the WOO in all of this. From the Bigelow/Aviary camp (Warrior Shaman Remote Viewing OOB Alphabet Soup-types) to the metaphysical-heavy material in Tom D's book.

Once the initial media onslaught has seeped into the public consciousness, I expect the "disclosures" and other info to increasingly lead us towards some form of the Interdimensional Hypothesis. THAT'S where this is headed eventually. You can quote me.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

From the interview Knapp did with Fmr Senator Reid, Bigelow won the contract for this project because he was willing to put three times as much of his own money into building the infrastructure and salaries, etc. By that math, the estimated actual cost was more like $88-100 million. Or more. Bigelow threw massive resources into it because "he liked the topic."

It was interesting that Reid said they put the project up for bidding - it wasn't just handed to Bigelow. I wonder how they put a top secret project up for that?? Anyway...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

That last part is of particular interest to me. I don't understand why there would be religious concerns over this.

As crazy as it sounds, some US 'officials' are reportedly wedded to the notion of UFOs as demons and Armageddon as a real thing. Even Hynek eventually came to think of UFO phenomena in terms that came close to 'demons.' He called them metaterrestrials.

It's more evidence of the reflective nature of these things and our tendency to project. People who believe in demons see demons. Aircraft engineers see airframe technology. Sociologists see cultural artifacts. The people who think everyone else is stupid see them as evidence that everyone else is stupid.

That makes a lot of sense. Everyone has their own filter they see things through, and it's possible the phenomena appear different to different people, but it may even adjust how it appears to different folks

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I agree that there is a great chance this is more than just 'aliens from other planets', and wouldn't be surprised of other dimensions have a large part, or even be solely responsible for the phenomena.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

From the interview Knapp did with Fmr Senator Reid, Bigelow won the contract for this project because he was willing to put three times as much of his own money into building the infrastructure and salaries, etc. By that math, the estimated actual cost was more like $88-100 million. Or more. Bigelow threw massive resources into it because "he liked the topic."

It was interesting that Reid said they put the project up for bidding - it wasn't just handed to Bigelow. I wonder how they put a top secret project up for that?? Anyway...

Good points that raise good questions, AB.

Been wanting to dig in and compile a list of all who are directly involved in TTS Academy. The website--on first glance--seems a little lacking on much detail about much of anything.

Hugs, You.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join