It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: homerJ

It was on the top page of news dot com dot au not long ago. Terrible terrible website though - fake news.

Yeah, you're right.... It was in The Age newspaper as well... Show's how out of touch I am with the MSM.
It appears this is global as far as the media is concerned.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Front page of news websites across new Zealand also.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think the media is covering it because its novel. Its not us trump or politics related and because its got viewership interest and helps their ratings. Just that simple. Its not some organized endorsement by the media.

Also its no surprise except to folks that dont understand how intelligence agencies work that the govt spent some money on ufo report collection. Its also not an endorsement on the possibility of alien visitors by the govt. Also notice the amount of money spent on the program is a spit in the wind as far as govt spending goes. Doesnt look like they took it very serious. Another thing with the release of the video. Sometimes the govt lets footage or pics of black assets out as a form of intimidation to our rivals. Give them something to ponder and think about. Chinese and russian intelligence arent as gullible as the average layman on these matters. They know what they are looking at in the video is 99 percent surely a us black asset of somesort. Its probably got them questioning their own military virility which is the goal. The usa did the same thing in 2014 by allowing two different black assets be photographed and put out into the media to rattle the teacups of russia and it got them to chill out for a while.
edit on 19-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Uh, alright...I am pretty knowledgeable about what is going on but it is unclear with the tweaked video. Regarding the yaw and roll of the technology, I refer to Mark McCandish about transferring EM from one plate to the other. Both alien and reversed engineered military saucers function in different modes depending on what you are trying to do. Orbital and beyond is on the Y axis. My hunch is this is ET but since most of the video was censored it is hard to tell. We have similar tech.

As for Tom Elongeated, there is no better explanation than the one Grant Cameron provides. He is the man.

As for interdimensional phenomena, this is complex because there is both a technological enrichment and a metaphysical reality behind the observations. The problem is someone from Blink-10082 is trying to explain it to the masses. And then when he starts talking about Reptilians and energy transfer from an idiots point of view, is where he will end up getting schooled by the powers that be.

I am not going into the black physics but there are multiple dimensions and some advanced ways moving energy between our perceptible four (the fourth being time) and multiples. Reality is like frames in a movie, you can cut and paste but if you are not careful (or sufficiently advanced) you will end up between a wall or lost in spacetime. The energetic orbs are something related but very advanced by our knowledge that rely on the metaphysical interaction between dimensions with the understanding of neurological consciousness as connected through signal nonlocality based on Bells Theorum for navigation and placement in our reality and timeline.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: Jonjonj

I've seen the potential of an electrified plasma weapon of mass destruction, that a foo fighter can store within it's magnetic shield --- during my double foo-fighter sighting; one night in November, 1976 approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- And suffice to say: It has the potential of being a terrifying weapon --- something we have never seen deployed as an offensive weapon in a military theater scenario --- with total victory as a result...no doubt.

What did it do, this plasma weapon? Did it destroy something huge, like a city?
Tell your story or point us to it if you already have, it sounds like an excellent read.

It landed...but one minute before it did (after two other witnesses and myself, heading east towards Baltimore, Maryland @ 55mph 9 pm, November, 1976] saw the bluish-white object (size of a jet liner 2 miles away?) coming from the eastern horizon travelling west at extreme speed, from the direction of Washington D.C., above the low thin cloud cover --- (one minute later) a huge (700 feet? in diameter reddish-orange ball of fire with my arm extended and my hand balled into a fist --- as big as my fist and as big as a full hunters moon on the horizon) slowly (about 30 mph?) descended below the low cloud (1000 foot? cloud cover) making a straight perpendicular descent to earth before disapearing below the east side of the large mountain ridge in front of us.

While descending...it lit-up the whole sky and the mountain valley in front and below us. It was the most beautiful --- but most terrifying --- object I've ever seen in my entire life. It looked like a miniature sun, almost perfectly spherical, but with flames licking around it with no visible tail and swirling fusion plasma currents (making the plasma electrified) swirling around on the surface of the possible foo fighter with the starship safely encased inside it's magnetically contained fusion plasma shield.

I have surmised...that this plasma shield could possibly contain thousands of tons of electrified fusion plasma --- With the ability to train the magnetic shield into a partial magnetic vortex --- funnneling the plasma down to it's intended target with devestating results!!!

edit on 19-12-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 19-12-2017 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 19-12-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

UFO sighting reports dropped massively when the Cold War stalled and (ahem) finished. UFO sighting reports peaked when the Cold War began.

The Cold War is getting frostier and we're suddenly seeing disclosures and apparently interesting videos. It's like there's a link somewhere...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

UFO sighting reports dropped massively when the Cold War stalled and (ahem) finished. UFO sighting reports peaked when the Cold War began.

The Cold War is getting frostier and we're suddenly seeing disclosures and apparently interesting videos. It's like there's a link somewhere...

Well you could read that as a sign the UFO phenomenon is related to nuclear conflict

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Military investigations of UFO reports dropped precipitously when the Korean War started, because of strategic operations diverted towards the war.

I think the cold war against the Russians is getting hotter, with Putin's possible moves to invade NATO's Eastern Europe. And with threat of nuclear war against North Korea, and possiblity of World War 3 occuring --- I pray that UFO flaps will only get hotter.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevenaugust

originally posted by: spleenika
Vallee is also involved certainly.

I can tell you that no, he's not.

I'd swear I had seen Vallee listed as an advisor on the TTSA website, but can't find any mention of him there now. It's possible the confusion came about because he wrote the forward to Tom's last book
edit on 12/19/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
it is interesting how this is getting some very sober coverage across the Western World.

The UK tabloids always love good a UFO story. They just aren't always accurate reporting anything about them. However more serious outlets like the BBC, Guardian , Independent and very conservative Telegraph have all reported the story in an analytic way. I wouldn't say it is unprecedented because on occasion these sources have produced the odd serious piece on UFOs.

What I do think is even more interesting is that someone wanted this piece of news out there and they also wanted it dealt with seriously. But more importantly we have to ask why they wanted this released and why now?

I have noticed how Tom DeLonge and his TTS project is getting very little, if any, publicity from the more serious news sources. Although one of his team, Luis Elizondo has been interviewed and even stated his opinion that

"...there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone,".

Senator Harry Reid explained that this was:

.... a serious effort to get to truth amid "plenty of evidence to support asking the questions"

it seems that whatever happened in 2007 to grant $22m of black project money to this 'Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program' that the funding was cut in 2012 from the project. The funding (and therefore I assume studies) were mainly handled by Bigelow Aerospace (BAASS). Luis Elizondo has only just left the service and we know the project continued although the funding was supposedly withdrawn. So what is going on here?

There is a story about Bigelow storing material from UAP incidents. Kandinsky has covered that in some detail earlier in the thread..

So what we seem to have is confirmation of 'a black' project to look at the UFO/UAP phenomenon. Bigelow has his hands on some 'material'. But by 2012 this wasn't that much of a priority. Despite continuing to this day it isn't getting any particular funding. Or is it? But that can't be disclosed?

It was determined that there were other, higher priority issues that merited funding and it was in the best interest of the DoD to make a change.” - Pentagon Spokesman

So is this all being forced because the Russians, Chinese or another power think they have made their own discovery? A part of a crashed UFO or something even more surprising? Is an alien presence likely to reveal itself shortly?

Well I guess the above scenarios are possible. But if I were hedging bets I would say it's a statement from the United States (backed by the media organisations of it's closest allies and following Trump's speech yesterday) to send a cryptic message to international rivals and perhaps particularly one Young Gun out there playing with fire.

Edit to above : I see BASSPLYR and Kandinsky have sort of beat me to it.

Merry Xmas guys.
edit on 19/12/2017 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One reason these beings are here are to catch the bombs if they really start flinging.

On the other hand, maybe help them get to their target!

I really think their here for myriad reasons and the main one is that this crazy CREATURE CALLED THE HUMAN BEING HAS THE CAPACITY TO BLOW UP PARTS OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM AND BEYOND

If we don't correct this we are as a species in serious trouble with the Land Lords

edit on 19-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Best logical explanation for et’s observing us to me is they engineered us. Maybe even our reality. More than likely I am wrong thou, who dares try to think like something alien.. I still think trying to understand the extraterrestrial existence among mankind in full will mess our understanding of what we think we understand causing some serious evolutionary mental development to break..

Something like exposing ourselves to them if they exist could be dangerous to our evolution.

I find it interesting how so many people want disclosure but by doing that we will witness something that will scare, confuse, and scare our understanding also we may never have the intellect or intelligence to properly understand it. Leaving us with fear and confusion. We will once again deny it and pray they leave us again so we can forget...

Kinda like when you disrupt a ant hill.

edit on 19-12-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I'm a nuts an bolts saucer fan...and I do not believe in the multi/inter dimensions hypothesis --- I believe only in the possibility of interstellar capable starships achieving the superluminal realm with constant acceleration and magnetic shields.

And if DeLounge is promoting the 'Reptilian theory' --- he's barking-up the wrong tree ---- imho --- because I'm pretty certain that any humanoid has to be warm blooded, and the warm blooded bipedal dinosauroids fit the bill; even though they possibly have a warm blooded system different from the homosapien types.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This could just be a disinformation act like they did before to hide sightings of new tech top secret military craft . Or they could be probes and the Mother ship is following close behind it just doesn't make sense why they would release this info now .
edit on 12/19/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/19/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I heard this on NPR this morning -

www.npr.org...

Also, lost in a series of questions by a reporter was a supposed question about UFOs he did not get to ask before Sarah Huckabee Sanders moved on to the next person. I think all he got out was "and after those two I want to ask about UFOs..." but it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I really think their here for myriad reasons and the main one is that this crazy CREATURE CALLED THE HUMAN BEING HAS THE CAPACITY TO BLOW UP PARTS OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM AND BEYOND

Compared to a small solar flare or medium-sized meteorite -- or the power to fly between planets -- our powers amount to a fart in a cyclone.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: elevenaugust

originally posted by: spleenika
Vallee is also involved certainly.

I can tell you that no, he's not.

I'd swear I had seen Vallee listed as an advisor on the TTSA website, but can't find any mention of him there now. It's possible the confusion came about because he wrote the forward to Tom's last book

Yes I have not seen anything that Vallee is a TTSA employee. But indeed he did write the foreword for their latest book, Sekret Machines: Gods Man & War. So if that is not an endorsement, I don't know what is. Here I will provide a small snippet of the foreword.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: play4keeps
...And if DeLounge is promoting the 'Reptilian theory' --- he's barking-up the wrong tree...

I've read most of the material out so far, and he hasn't specified anything about Reptilians, but he does talk about entities that can take different forms. Even air "craft" that have represented themselves differently to different generations of humans. So from what Delonge is putting out there, if they wanted to put on the lizard suit, seems like they could.

I am like you though, I like the outer space aliens theory more, but I can't claim to know the truth about that with certainty.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

That may be why they are so shy.

If they left tomorrow, nobody could say anything conclusively about what they really are

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What I do think is even more interesting is that someone wanted this piece of news out there and they also wanted it dealt with seriously. But more importantly we have to ask why they wanted this released and why now?

I thought the same thing. Maybe something is going to happen down the pike that our government can't cover-up. Some have said they may be prepping us for disclosure. I won't hold my breath on that because it's been said before.

I think the key is to watch how the media reacts with more UFO sightings and if they expose government documents on the subject. If they start reporting it with a straight face with genuine concern, than you can bet the government is behind the scenes telling the media to start taking these sightings seriously. Most likely because the government can no longer keep the lid on it. It may have come to the point where they no longer are in control. I guess will just have to wait and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join