It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

I dont see ad hominem attacks from him against you.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

They were not against me, no. But he has been going on about how Tom is a douche bag, he believes x so why can you believe y.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

And don't get me started how this was in his first post of the night

"This all seems designed to quickly appeal to the non-critical mind and to reinforce the confirmation bias of the UFO faithful."

This guy doesn't even know Tom is saying these are not UFO's but interdimensional beings. Tom is actually against the alien hypothesis. He just came right out so offensive and doesn't have the slightest clue what this is about.
edit on 12/19/2017 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So with the very interesting posts by Kandinsky, I think it might be ripe to talk a little more about how weird this rabbit hole gets with what TTSA is putting out there.

Sekret Machines book 2, is not talked about much. There is probably an obvious reason for that. It is pretty dang weird. It talks about occult rituals summoning demons from other dimensions, and how virtually every religion on earth is likely a cargo cult, from having encountered this strange Phenemona.

This is why Tom's group likes UAP better then UFO. They don't think they are crafts from outer space. It is suggested they are craft from another dimension, and may not even be craft at all, but life forms. And yes, even life forms, with other life forms inside of them. Has anyone else read book 2?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I'll reply to myself. Book 2 has a foreword written by Jacques Vallee, which Kandinsky mentioned his name. Vallee is a big supporter of the interdimensional beings theory instead of outer space aliens angle. And Sekret Machines book 2, is not marketed as a fiction book like book 1, but as a serious study into "The Phenomena".

Vallee is also involved certainly. And another interesting detail I haven't heard brought up today, is that TTSA is writing Bob Lazars autobiography. I guess we shouldn't be surprised since we see George Knapp is deep into this situation too. But the scope of everyone involved is just boggling. Bigelow Aerospace which does NASA contracts. Lockheed Martin. Interdimensional beings, metal alloys in warehouses, how anyone can not find this an interesting topic boggles my tiny mortal mind.

And speaking of alloys Kandinsky, Tom claimed on the Joe Rogan podcast, that what they had was indeed a novel alloy, that when hit with a beam of electrons, losses mass, and that they expect to have a demonstration of this in the future. I don't blame Joe for his looking at Tom like he was crazy. I have a hard time swallowing all this stuff too, besides I like the outerspace aliens more then interdimensional ones so it goes against my pet theories. I digress.
edit on 12/19/2017 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Only aerodynamic machine require tilt to change direction. Never mind the star wars machines

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It didn't end years ago. Perhaps there is conflicting information about that? The group still exists from what I understand.

NYT free podcast "The Daily" featured this story today. 12/18/17. They interview Luis E. and the journalist who did the story. It was very interesting!

Link - The Daily 12/18/17

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes indeed. The confusion comes from the NY Times article which states:

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence.

So there is some conflicting info. The Pentagon says it was shut down, and everyone agrees the funding ended in 2012, but how it is still running without funds today is not stated. I personally bet it it well funded and they are just not disclosing what the new appropriation amount for the new phase is. They have only fessed up to 22 million for 2007-2012, which sounds really really low to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: fleabit

Go to the website link in th OP for To The Stars Academy Community of Interest. It has a full breakdown of the video and explanation of that very thing.

👍
Its an interesting video.
But once an aircraft is airborne, that statement by F 18 pilots ' against he wind' has no meaning except that the ground speed reduces.
and F 18 pilots remarking so is bloody hilarious.

It does seem to be an odd statement.
Does "gun camera" video routinely include audio?
Ive been only a civilian pilot so dont know, but that talk was not like pilots lingo at all

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

They have only fessed up to 22 million for 2007-2012, which sounds really really low to me.

$4.4 million a year. For how many people?
Sounds like good work if you can get it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I mentioned being watchful of the myth-makers when TDL first came to attention. Be cautious because what's happening now has happened many times before. Man, I hope that doesn't come off as patronising because it isn't meant to be.

Don't commit yourself to the narratives and let them play out to avoid getting egg on your face.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They pumped all the money straight to Bigelow Aerospace according to the article. We don't know how many people, but from who has appeared in TTSA they all seem to be top level professionals in their fields, Phd's and CIA spooks. And a lot of them. Bigelow has been known to dispatch private jets to ferry around his investigative teams as they respond to incidents freshly reported.

We have no info on what was done during the 2007-2012 other then Luis Elizondo and whoever else actually recovered a metal alloy with strange properties. So they were doing "something" during that time.

I have a hard time buying that Bigelow has fronted all the extra costs by himself before TTSA was announced, that somehow ran without funding for around 5 years and is continuing.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

And a lot of them.
I didn't see that in the article.

Bigelow has been known to dispatch private jets to ferry around his investigative teams as they respond to incidents freshly reported.
Bigelow owns jets, yes.

I have a hard time buying that Bigelow has fronted all the extra costs by himself
Why? He has a lot of money. He deals in billions. A few million on a hobby, no problem.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Oh not at all. I am very interested in this story and it has my full attention. However I have a hard time subscribing to what it is putting out, especially having read book 2. Man that stuff gets weird.

What I am evangelizing for presently, is that people look into this rather then look away. I'm not with Tom ideologically, and I'm still digging into this posse he has formed. However having major news papers talking calmly and moderately without mocking the story about DOD UFO vidoes, all over America, Britain, Australia, essentially all of western civilization is a really strange level for this to reach. And I'm not alone in my excitement. There are so many twists in this Gordian knot I can't help but love it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Did the notion that it's "news" precisely because Bigelow is involved occur to you?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm too jaded and wary of the players

Leslie Kean's book made international news a few years ago. The 80s were back to back UFOs. The 70s were back to back New Age UFOs and the 60s were congressional hearings and Project Blue Book. It's cyclical and unerringly inconclusive.

There's no harm in paying attention and listening. Books are meant to be entertaining too so no problems there.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
It did yes. And Tom Delonge seems like the poster boy an out of touch old billionaire would think would be hip with the kids. Apparently George Knapp is working on a piece right now to explain Bigelow and TTSA's connection. Also it is not lost on me that many liberal government players are involved, and known liberal magazines such as NY Times, and Politico were the first to get the declassified video and stories simultaneously released on Saturday. Bigelow and Harry Reid are very good friends, and Bigelow donated to Reids campaigns many times.

And your other post, you hit me with 3 questions on top of this one.
Point #1 You made, I do not dispute. The article did not see that. I judge the number to be reasonable based on the known past research program conducted by Bigelow which consisted of basically everyone who is on TTSA's "The Team" page. This new Bigelow program doesn't really look very different then his old ones, based on the people around.

Point #2 Yes Bigelow does own jets. I don't think enslaves the pilots, or has free fuel, so there are still costs associated, especially if his own jet isn't ready at the airport when he needs a ready jet right now. We can only speculate, which is all I'm doing.

Point #3 You said "A few million on a hobby, no problem. " Now we are both speculating things
Welcome to my level.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I don't expect much, I hope to be surprised.

It seems you are taking another approach. That's cool. But don't let your brain fall out.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Have you seen this video?
It echos your fears exactly, and he communicates the very examples I think you have in mind as well. What I find a little different this go around, is these false prophets are lead to the brink of making big news, and then their government spook sources dry up and take evidence back leaving the guy who made all the promises look like a fool.

This has gone father with Tom Delonge, and now all the names associated with him get tarred and feathered if he doesn't pay out. The front man isn't alone now. Now Harry Reid would look bad, John Podesta, Lockheed Martin Skunkworks guy whos name I don't remember right now. Something Fortune? All of those now sink in the TTSA ship, if they sink that ship. If the people feeding Tom info are taking him for a ride, they have never gambled this much before that I know of.

edit on 12/19/2017 by spleenika because: bad to big

edit on 12/19/2017 by spleenika because: now with video, im getting tired

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
An adult should really take away my keyboard and put me to bed, but I have one more thing to share with you guys before I do crash for the night. CNN evening news video interview with Luiz Elizondo declaring with no one laughing at him "We are not alone"
CNN Luis Elizondo Video Segment

Goodnight!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join