It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Family Turns Transgender

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hey, we're all aware that there are records of transgender people going back pretty much to the beginning of history, right?
sooooo.... unless the vikings had their own old-world monsanto pumping chemicals into the rivers maybe we should be considering other possible explanations for this

[ie; it's a completely natural condition that has always been around but you're seeing more about it lately because it's been turned into a Controver$y that can reliably be u$ed to make certain $ections of $ociety cro$$ and bring in the click$]

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What is worrying is that I looked at the story and initially thought out right prank story BUT then I started to wonder if it was real. That is really worrying that there could actually be people like that doing crap like that.

I look out my window and keep expecting to see a sink hole with humanity slowly but surely gurgling its way to either the earths core or hell if that floats your boat.

I'm all for personal freedoms but when you are destroying children's minds with stuff they have no hope of understanding until they live life a little. Adults can do what they like but in the immortal words of Pink Floyd, LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: canuckster

. . . we're allowing children to take hormones to change their gender?

NO!

Hormone blockers only delay puberty and the physical changes it causes.

Postponed until legal adulthood, so any further decisions will be made as an adult.

Studies show there are no adverse effects to hormone blockers.

Ignorance never helps in a debate.

Wrong.

What Parents Should Know About Giving Hormones To Trans Kids

When Transgender Kids Transition, Medical Risks are Both Known and Unknown

The blockers can cause someone to become sterile. They cause a decrease in bone density. Their effect on brain development isn't even known.

Ignorance never helps, eh?

Huh.....

The Federalist? Seriously?

Your issue with the PBS article is what?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

just as long as they dont start confusing who is who!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Who the hell cares? Why do you care? Stop clutching pearls and let them do them.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They will be hurti g all the people around them that don't conform to identify them the way they want and possibly sue them. Other than that no harm.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: gortex

They will be hurti g all the people around them that don't conform to identify them the way they want and possibly sue them. Other than that no harm.

Doing a little projecting there aren't you?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

someone is making a buck of this somewhere thats for sure !
and you can bet its not the people that are the subject of discussion

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

aye the sinkhole affect with the rats !

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's true though. Look. I could care less who people want to 'identify' as. As long as it does not affect those around them. Like anything or cause specific terms or conditions for those people.

Personally I believe there are two kinds of transgendered people. One, those who are genetically marked and those who are not. Point blank. You do not 'decide' to be transgendered. You would have been your whole life. This can come from gender reassignment as a child or simply a person in another persons body. Again, genetic. Transition means to become who you should be not 'change' yourself.

there is NO way you can tell me that in a family of four ALL of them have this marker. Impossible. What I see are two transgender parents who did not tell their kids it is ok to be themselves and now they emulate mom and dad. Is anything wrong with that now, no, but in the future it will cause some heavy confusion.

I am the same way about gay couples adopting. You are raising a child to be a child not to be hateful or distrustful of those who do not like gays. It happens. Most times not and I know some gay couples who are better parents than a lot of people but it can happen.

This is a sideshow and not even funny.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No. Projecting a stereotype on top of a group of people is not true. It just shows your own biases.

there is NO way you can tell me that in a family of four ALL of them have this marker. Impossible. What I see are two transgender parents who did not tell their kids it is ok to be themselves and now they emulate mom and dad. Is anything wrong with that now, no, but in the future it will cause some heavy confusion.

And your phd is in which field to make me believe your statement here holds any sort of credibility? It's already been shown by another poster in the thread that this family started as a dad with transgender children. Then while researching the condition the father figured out his own dysphoria. Then LATER he (now she) met a trans man and they got married. Now all four are trans. It's really not a big deal and if you must make it into one then the problem is with you not them.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So I am the problem?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes. If you are making a big deal out of a family trying to lives their lives in peace all because of their gender status then you are the problem.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's not that these things are ruining the traditional family or society, and therefore threatening the future of humanity. That's a common mistake to make when contemplating the meaning of modern trends in the family, marriage or sexuality. What's happening instead is some traditions aren't working anymore in the modern circumstances. It's like placing a computer underwater and expecting it to work. What happened is we placed the computer underwater and it didn't work so we tweaked it until it started working. After a passage of time, we morally justified it and condemned hte computer which failed to work. Because that's just how our minds work. We morally define things.

The key is to realize whilst the prior computer is failing to work, the newer ones aren't yet. The people who typically don't recognize this fact are afraid of or unfamiliar with the new ones.
edit on 12/18/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Was I making a big deal out of it or simply showing concern? In my post I start by stating I do not have a problem with a person identifying as someone else. It happens. I understand that. Friends and relatives who are gay or have transitioned and no problem with them.

However, this story does not add up. So, both of his kids were reassigned at birth and he only recently recognized his dysphoria and came out as transgender? Would he not have had a conversation about that with the doctor EITHER time his children were 'reassigned'? If you look it up, GIDC or gender identity disorder in children usually leads to homosexuality and not transitioning.

I see something deeper here that does not add up and I commented on it. I mean, do you not want those kids to grow up as they should and not heavily influenced maybe?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well any and ALL of that is the family's business. It isn't your concern to worry about the underlying issues behind any of that family's actions. Like why do you even need to show concern? Did they seek out the pity of the nation for their situation? No. The story was posted on a conservative Christian news site to mock and demean them as weird. The appropriate response to all of this is not politicize it in the first place. They don't need your concern or worry unless they specifically ask.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So this families business is there own but...other peoples families are not? So, I guess if there was an entire family of Nazi's that would be ok too right? Freedom of expression. I mean, if they do not bother anyone and just do their own thing what is the problem?

This leads to a conditioning state where 'everything' is ok and there is no boundaries. It is not about what is normal, or accepted, it is about what is actually happening and if there is outside influence.

I simply find it hard to believe a trans-gendered man had two trans gendered children, reassigned at birth.

See, in the Pink News the parents say this...

www.pinknews.co.uk...

Shirley said: “The whole family is in transition.” The family is made up of Daniel and his fiancée, Shirley, along with their two children, Mason and Joshua. Coming out has been a bonding experience for the family.

Daniel spoke about how positive the step had been for him and his family, saying: “It feels like you’re getting to live for the first time. “My children are getting to be who they’ve always wanted to be.”

His children are getting to be who they want to be? So they were both reassigned at birth to the wrong sex? See how some of these statements do not add up?

THAT is where the concern NOT that they are trans gendered comes into play but there is an influence to live that lifestyle which can naturally come from parents. Remove emotion for a minute and just read the articles.

If it is legit, start a reality TV show that could help other people but something I am telling you is off.

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002017-12-18T15:26:58-06:000358 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So this families business is there own but...other peoples families are not?

You said this. Not me. If there is a family of nazis, provided they did nothing illegal, then yes they would be allowed to live just fine. In fact, thanks to the Trump election, we now know there are TONS of nazi families out there living among other Americans.

His children are getting to be who they want to be? So they were both reassigned at birth to the wrong sex? See how some of these statements do not add up?

Here you are minding their business again; clutching at pearls.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Was I making a big deal out of it or simply showing concern? In my post I start by stating I do not have a problem with a person identifying as someone else. It happens. I understand that. Friends and relatives who are gay or have transitioned and no problem with them.

However, this story does not add up.

well thank christ there are people like you to show concern for others. super glad you understand that dysphoria happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Can you expand on your comments? It is a bit confusing?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join