It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Family Turns Transgender

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: mobiusmale

The United States has finally lost its collective mind!

I agree but not because of this.

How this family chose to live their lives is up to them , who are they hurting ?

They are hurting a 13 year old and an 11 year old who have never had a chance to be 'normal', considering the parents who have the biggest influence on them.
Children will believe whatever parents are doing is the right thing to do, even if it is counter productive.

I couldn't care less what to adults are up to and whatever gender they believe to be but FFS don't screw up kids.
I don't believe for one second that these kids would have this desire of being the opposite sex had they been raised in a different environment.

The damage will come later, once they had the chance to see more of the world and gain more experience.

There are some trans people, yes they exist but with every 'fad' there will be idiots that will take it too far. Humans are like that, there are idiots among us and I refuse to accept idiots. I accept real suffering and help but not 'hang-ons' and attention seekers. This family is clearly nuts and in dire need of therapy.

They are really damaging to real trans people and their cause. More than anyone else.

That's it right there of course. I know of a local family that has a transgender boy who is now a girl age 11, that doesn't even know why. her parent's made him do it. I have met them and the parents who seem nice people, they are definitely strange birds though. Kids are being used to prop up the brainwashing that their parents have succumbed to. I'm not judging them, but I can see the damage it has caused their kid.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I bet the munsters feel #ing normal .
What a #show .
Each to there own but don't brainwash your kids .
This bit made me piss ,

“Shirley taught Daniel how to use a chainsaw. Daniel taught Shirley to memorize all the stones in her engagement ring, in case another woman asks. Daniel does the yard work. Shirley, the cooking.

Joke.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I bet the munsters feel #ing normal .
What a #show .
Each to there own but don't brainwash your kids .
This bit made me piss ,

“Shirley taught Daniel how to use a chainsaw. Daniel taught Shirley to memorize all the stones in her engagement ring, in case another woman asks. Daniel does the yard work. Shirley, the cooking.

Joke.

Yeah, that part kind of makes it into a joke.

It reads like they decoded to swap genders because she likes doing the masculine chores and he likes doing the usual feminine ones and somewhere along they decided this meant they ought to have the other gender.

If that's the case, I pity them.

Husband and I do a real mix of things. He's nice enough to take care of the kitchen because my parents used to punish me with it, so I *hate* it now. He happens to love cooking because he likes the science of it, and I do the baking. I still do all the laundry though and other things.

But like we tell our son -- It's not like things are only boy or girl. They're just things to be done. You do what you enjoy and you do what needs doing. Nothing about being a boy or girl prevents you from cooking or shopping or some of these other things, and it doesn't make you a girl or boy if you decide you want to do them.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What if the family's deep underlying psychology suggests they don't want to turn transgender. What if there is something in society that is coercing them to become transgender?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

What?

You think they're trolling for their own reality show?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I agree with you , equal opportunity for everyone.

But when you start chopping bits off and buying bras it goes a bit too far IMHO .

Especially we're kids are involved.

Each to there own but if the kid goes bat # crazy in 5 years , I'd have sympathy for him/her.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Bull# trap story.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

I am Pretty Sure that Most Transgender's are Nothing More than Attention Seeking Bored People that somehow Desperately Need Recognition from their Peers that has Nothing to do with Biology .

edit on 17-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Learned behavior

Rome 2.0

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: canuckster

. . . we're allowing children to take hormones to change their gender?

NO!

Hormone blockers only delay puberty and the physical changes it causes.

Postponed until legal adulthood, so any further decisions will be made as an adult.

Studies show there are no adverse effects to hormone blockers.

Ignorance never helps in a debate.

That is one of the most bizarre statements and proof of mental illness one could ever hear.

How can one be an adult IF THEY HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH PUBERTY AND THE PHYSICAL CHANGES.

WHAT further decisions...

This transgenderness will not be fixed or solved by any of the current "treatments", noone is even sure of what is going on.

One thing that SHOULD be known and actually is..brain damage of all types is highly undiagnosed and needs to be looked into.

A second thing would be to refute the incredible thought that hormone blockers...HAVE NO ADVERSE EFFECT.

Time to round up these "scientists" a pathetic bunch that they are, and ask them why they lie so much.

If you choose ignorance.

It's your choice.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I blame it on the Russians.

Am I doing it right?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Jesus...what happened to us...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's official. The United States has finally lost its collective mind

No people have not lost their minds. This is causes by gender bending chemicals. Peeps are being poisoned.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Are you sure it isn't Trump ... or maybe it's those evangelicals ... or maybe white nationalists made them do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Just another pitch for a reality TV show.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Proof that some mental issues are inherited?

Good grief......

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I know I'm supposed to care...but I don't, not really.

Who is being hurt here?

This has had, will have, no effect on my normal day to day existence.

If this family, assuming for a moment this story is even true, is happy? Who am I to judge?

Society, as a whole, needs to mind its own business. Certainly many folks within it do.

Most folks aren't proclaiming their issues all over the media, and demanding that the rest of the world accept whatever they believe about themselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: canuckster

. . . we're allowing children to take hormones to change their gender?

NO!

Hormone blockers only delay puberty and the physical changes it causes.

Postponed until legal adulthood, so any further decisions will be made as an adult.

Studies show there are no adverse effects to hormone blockers.

Ignorance never helps in a debate.

Wrong.

What Parents Should Know About Giving Hormones To Trans Kids

When Transgender Kids Transition, Medical Risks are Both Known and Unknown

The blockers can cause someone to become sterile. They cause a decrease in bone density. Their effect on brain development isn't even known.

Ignorance never helps, eh?

Huh.....

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
How this family chose to live their lives is up to them , who are they hurting ?

Eachother..
The fact that whole family is doing it means it was instigated by an individual in the group, or this family is a statistical anomaly.

Humans aren’t very smart and rarly know what they want...
I do believe that some humans are transgender and may have even been born that way, I also believe that there are a lot of other humans observing them and going ‘hey, you changed your gender! Now I wanna change mine to..’

Humans are very impressionable creatures.
edit on 18-12-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

It's official. The United States has finally lost its collective mind

No people have not lost their minds. This is causes by gender bending chemicals. Peeps are being poisoned.

This a valid point, the chemicals left over from the water treatments are likely a huge factor, I mean the medications and other pharmacy related contaminants.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join