It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Family Turns Transgender

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It's official. The United States has finally lost its collective mind!

An entire family – man, woman, son and daughter – in Arizona is transgender. The father identifies as a woman. His fiancée, the mother-to-be, identifies as a man.

The son considers himself a girl and, of course, the daughter thinks she’s actually a boy. An entire transgender family, all under one roof.

Oh, and the dog thinks it's a cat, and the goldfish identifies as a T-Rex. I just made that last stuff up...and wish I had made up the rest.

Shirley taught Daniel how to use a chainsaw. Daniel taught Shirley to memorize all the stones in her engagement ring, in case another woman asks. Daniel does the yard work. Shirley, the cooking.

Daniel explained that they’re actually ‘very traditional’ people, who really see each other.

I suppose we should just be thankful (otherwise it would be just too confusing) that these folks are confused within the simple binary choices...they apparently have up to 63 genders to choose from.

Transgender Family Orama

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

The United States has finally lost its collective mind!

I agree but not because of this.

How this family chose to live their lives is up to them , who are they hurting ?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Is this a growing fad, right up there with ripped jeans?
Certainly guaranteed to get yourself in the local media.
How proud they must be being flag bearers for another cause.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
First off it does seem like one of those whacky things people do just to get on Gerry Springer or something, but it's a bit rich to spout that t rex and goldfish rubbish. Not like they are hurting anyone else is it?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I thought the pursuit of happiness was a thing in the states If it makes them happy well good for them.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

minds have been lost long ago.
i dont know why this # bothers people so much.

who gives a #?
there is so much other # out there to worry about that could actually affect peoples lives and people choose to worry about this bull#

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I thought the pursuit of happiness was a thing in the states If it makes them happy well good for them.

only if what makes you happy is acceptable to other people.
that is the real truth

people are very concerned with what other people do
what they do with their bodies
what they put in their bodies
their sexual preferences
etc

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Pretty simple really, they are all nuts. I could use more eloquence and be more articulate, but why bother. Living La Loca..

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I blame those body swap movies from the 80's and 90's.
You really couldn't make this stuff up, human's are crazy and that why I can't wait to go home as soon as I have recharged my flying tea cup's energy cores and ditched this human body.
(Sorry my humor is not to everyone's taste but I am joking)
edit on 16-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

LOL You're telling me that this would be the final straw to show that we've collectively lost our minds? Let me see if I get this straight; we have the following people:

1. Flat Earthers

2. Neo-Nazis

3. People who actually think "trickle down economics" works for the little people (lol)

4. Those who think the Earth is 6,000 years old and that humans lived with popular dinosaurs

5. Those who believe that reptilian illuminati dimension-hoppers rule the world

6. Some people who think that every non-Muslim-related mass killing is a govt false flag where the victims are just crisis actors

7. Almost an entire populace that believes in an invisible time-space deity and His equally invisible time-space Angels (myself included, muahahaha!)

8. The belief that adding more guns to a gun heavy area will reduce the amount of shootings

9. A foreign policy that says that if another country's leadership is oppressing its population, we'll attack and invade that country, even though our attacks & occupations end up killing/harming more of that country's citizens than their "despotic" leaders did.

Yet you think that a single family identifying as transgender is the tipping point? As long as they're happy and it's consenting, then who cares? People teach younger generations that it's honorable to join voluntary militaries and then go overseas to kill people they've never met. No controversy there, eh? And others believe that if people are born within specific imaginary borders on a map, that makes them our enemies or friends, and superior or inferior to other people. Isn't that the whole point in nationalism? Now those are proof that we've lost our collective minds.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sounds like a plot idea for Rick and Morty.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How this family chose to live their lives is up to them , who are they hurting ?

What do you suppose are the chances of this story even being real?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Did they 'trade' privates too?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They are hurting a 13 year old and an 11 year old who have never had a chance to be 'normal', considering the parents who have the biggest influence on them.
Children will believe whatever parents are doing is the right thing to do, even if it is counter productive.

I couldn't care less what to adults are up to and whatever gender they believe to be but FFS don't screw up kids.
I don't believe for one second that these kids would have this desire of being the opposite sex had they been raised in a different environment.

The damage will come later, once they had the chance to see more of the world and gain more experience.

There are some trans people, yes they exist but with every 'fad' there will be idiots that will take it too far. Humans are like that, there are idiots among us and I refuse to accept idiots. I accept real suffering and help but not 'hang-ons' and attention seekers. This family is clearly nuts and in dire need of therapy.

They are really damaging to real trans people and their cause. More than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Very impressive, but did you expect for everyone to gloss over the fact that:
a) 6 & 8 are the same people
b) 1 & 5 are the same people
c) 4 is a subset of 7
d) 9 isn't a person at all, nice try buddy

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Popular dinosaurs?

Isn't that just a form of social censorship?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's good to see people supporting the freedom to be whomever you want to be.

I just wish they'd apply that same appreciation to all freedoms.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That family sounds like a bad episode of some adult swim cartoon.

Just confirms to me that trannys are attention seekers of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The mother and the daughter can't complain if the father and the son don't lift the toilet seat when they pee.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

What do you suppose are the chances of this story even being real?

It's in America , of course it's real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join