It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok text and why isn't anyone asking the obvious?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why would the DOJ invite the media to look at these texts other than in the hopes that they would leak them? What purpose was there to invite the media at all other than that one outcome? Especially since no one had to sign a non-disclosure agreement in the process? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever other than the sole purpose of releasing the information to the public. There's nothing the media could have provided the DOJ in such a meeting.

It's a very odd move and speaks volumes about the motives behind such a meeting in my opinion. It's simply another talking point to keep people's minds on the investigation instead of other things that are actually beneficial.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yet the media knew full well that their bashing of him was only handing supporters over to him and strengthening their support for him in the process.

The media would simply ignore the texts altogether if they didn't want people to hear about them. The DOJ invited them for the sole purpose of them releasing the information to the public. What other reason could there be?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would the DOJ invite the media to look at these texts other than in the hopes that they would leak them?

But these weren't 'leaked' they were laid out for all (of those invited) to see. A leak would have been the information only going to one or two select individuals anonymously.

What purpose was there to invite the media at all other than that one outcome? Especially since no one had to sign a non-disclosure agreement in the process?

Maybe so that the news media would have something factual upon which to report in advance of even more information that will be in the IG report?

I agree that it is odd, even the networks reporting on the event consider it odd that this information would be supplied while the investigation is (presumably) still ongoing. Perhaps the investigation is actually over and all that's left is to dot the i's and cross the t's.

What other things should we, the people be discussing?

And in what way is discussing this keeping us from discussing those other (more important) things?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So an alphabet agency knowingly released information to the public during an ongoing investigation. Best to trust the information as legit and don't really ponder the agenda behind such a move. Right?

What should we be discussing? We should be discussing net neutrality and the government drilling for oil and fracking in our national parks all while downsizing them for such purposes. Or maybe the permanent tax cuts for corporations that are totally unjustified and are an example of the government rewarding those who have corrupted our political system.

But no, we should focus on the partisan issue instead, right? I'm sure the alphabet agencies would love that, which is probably why they so willingly gave the information to the media.
edit on 12/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Best to trust the information as legit and don't really ponder the agenda behind such a move. Right?

Have any of the messages been refuted by anyone, most especially those who sent them?

Have any links?

What should we be discussing? We should be discussing net neutrality and the government drilling for oil and fracking in our national parks all while downsizing them for such purposes. Or maybe the permanent tax cut for corporations that as unjustified.

What is preventing you from creating threads about these issues? Is there some sort of script running on your system that prevents your posting threads with these as subjects?

I'm not saying those aren't important topics of discussion, they obviously are. You might be surprised at my thoughts on these matters, or maybe not.

Point being, if you think something needs to be discussed, you could always create a thread on any particular item you feel like talking about and go from there.

Either that or you could always come in to other threads telling people that they are wasting their time and that they should be discussing other things and see how far that gets you...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

My take is if someone doesn't like what you are talking about, the deceptive course to take is say you are part of the problem for talking about it?

Poor tactic that goes back to the Puritans.......only back then you were either a witch or the devil!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I've seen threads about them and they are few and far between for a reason, because they are mostly ignored in favor of the daily political tabloid news. Why would I want to make a thread that will be mostly ignored and drowned out by partisan bickering?

And no, the messages haven't been refuted by anyone, but consider the source of them, paid political hacks. I'm sure they know their role and they are getting paid a pretty penny to play them. They and their families are set for life, there are a lot of things people will do for money.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What do you think of Democrats? Witches or devils?

Also, how do you feel about all those anti-Trump threads? Do you feel like the ones talking about how awful Trump is are part of the problem with America?

Hmmm... sounds to me like you may have been looking in a mirror while typing that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

these were given to the press for the one reason

transparency

the doj is at work
just as promised during the campaign

too bad some here refuse to see this

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And if the DOJ released the information and it was bad for Trump, what then? Fake news right?

Very convenient how both sides only accept the information they like.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Were these text messages on Strzok's private phone or on an FBI issued official device? Anybody know?

ETA: Or does it matter.
edit on 13-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

jog on
dont you have net neutrality or national parks to discuss elsewhere

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

govt issued device
that does actually matter

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lab4Us

Yet here they are letting these text messages get the most exposure possible. They could easily ignore them, they obviously care nothing about hiding their bias. They continue to bash Trump knowing it is only strengthening his support so I'd say they're helping him tons right now. Not to mention Trump's anti-establishment "wig" was fitted on him by the media during the election, they are the main reason he's even thought of as anti-establishment.

No MSM really couldn’t ignore them without giving POTUS 45 more “fake news” ammunition. He would have tweeted out in an instant the media had them and weren’t reporting on them, thus they must be protecting the suspect FBI officials. It was really an excellent chess move by POTUS 45, putting MSM in yet another no win situation.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's what I thought. If the information were flipped you'd call it fake news. I consider it agenda driven rhetoric to drive a wedge between people. Propaganda, bread and circus, etc. regardless of the partisan spin put on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

it just burns you up this wasnt an "anonymous source" or "officials"
this was the doj showing their work
doing their actual job
it has been so long that IGs have had oversight you have forgotten what it looks like

that or you are just a leftover ctr troll

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So an alphabet agency knowingly released information to the public during an ongoing investigation. Best to trust the information as legit and don't really ponder the agenda behind such a move. Right?

What should we be discussing? We should be discussing net neutrality and the government drilling for oil and fracking in our national parks all while downsizing them for such purposes. Or maybe the permanent tax cuts for corporations that are totally unjustified and are an example of the government rewarding those who have corrupted our political system.

But no, we should focus on the partisan issue instead, right? I'm sure the alphabet agencies would love that, which is probably why they so willingly gave the information to the media.

You really should read more than ATS. There is a great app called Smart News where you can set up any number of sites to review at your leisure (on the app, you don’t have to support the sites). The articles reset numerous times daily. I use it to try and read all sides of events and then try to form my own opinions from the infirmation I glean. The topics you mention as not being discussed in this post can be found by those who want to see it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Doing their job by releasing sensitive information to the liberal media? Lol. Literally the only reason you say that is because Trump is in office, if it were anyone else you'd be crying about them releasing information during an investigation.

Alphabet agencies are evil! Unless they hand out information I agree with, then they're good.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That's what I thought. If the information were flipped you'd call it fake news. I consider it agenda driven rhetoric to drive a wedge between people. Propaganda, bread and circus, etc. regardless of the partisan spin put on it.

If you can present FACTS how can it be fake???
Do you consider your own words agenda driven rhetoric?
Think about it.......

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Why would I want to make a thread that will be mostly ignored and drowned out by partisan bickering?

And yet here you are in this and another thread saying essentially the same thing.

Who's wasting their time, again?

And no, the messages haven't been refuted by anyone, but consider the source of them, paid political hacks.

So you're saying that the Department of Justice are, "paid political hacks?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join