It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok text and why isn't anyone asking the obvious?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So I am referring to this text from Strzok:

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . "

And everyone seems to be focused on his "we can't take that risk" portion.

Why is nobody asking why this was being discussed with McCabe in the first place? Apparently Page threw out a scenario in McCabes office as to how Trump doesn't get elected...meaning they were discussing all of this directly with McCabe....

How come this isn't being discussed? Has it simply been overlooked that this implicates McCabe in everything they are alluding to? Even as a conspirator.....

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We are lucky this was exposed in the first place.
There is an ongoing IG investigation into the hillary email shenanigans, and it "just so happened" that some of those working on that mess also got assigned to the SC investigation.
Coincidences eh?
The dip#s still inhabiting the doj and fbi were so arrogant they did not realize this when starting the SC investigation and thought that would be enough cover.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

One thing for sure! The leadership of the FBI under Obama became weaponized against the American People, the Constitutional Republic and the so called Democracy that is preached about non stop from the Progressive Left.

How anyone can not be concerned with a government that finds itself in a position to subvert our laws in favor of THEIR goals is beyond me.....The pendulum constantly swings back and forth and if illegal, criminal activities like these are allowed by one group due to political bias it will swing back to the other side sooner or later.

Our government is no better than a Banana Republic if we allow this type of corruption to continue regardless of which political alter one might bend to their knees and worship!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We are lucky this was exposed in the first place.
There is an ongoing IG investigation into the hillary email shenanigans, and it "just so happened" that some of those working on that mess also got assigned to the SC investigation.
Coincidences eh?
The dip#s still inhabiting the doj and fbi were so arrogant they did not realize this when starting the SC investigation and thought that would be enough cover.

It tells me that something came up in the course of the investigation to suspect Strzok of something. Enough to have accessed his texts at the least....likely much more....theyve been sitting on it for 6 months.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I can't imagine what would have brought that up???? Blanket immunity for all involved? No notes from the interview with hillary? There was so much irregular activity with that mess. Then putting the same keystone cops on the SC investigation? Gee nothing to see here.....

I vaguely remember one of the candidates saying something about if he wins we all hang...or something to that effect. Now we are seeing why.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To answer the question of your headline, I believe people are.
Here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
IF it were up to me.

I'd FIRE every last one of them.

Clean house from every governmental agency and depoliticize them.

This farce has gone on long enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So I am referring to this text from Strzok:

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . "

And everyone seems to be focused on his "we can't take that risk" portion.

Why is nobody asking why this was being discussed with McCabe in the first place? Apparently Page threw out a scenario in McCabes office as to how Trump doesn't get elected...meaning they were discussing all of this directly with McCabe....

How come this isn't being discussed? Has it simply been overlooked that this implicates McCabe in everything they are alluding to? Even as a conspirator.....

Yes. What exactly was the conversation in McCabes office? Who was there. We can narrow down the date of that meeting. According to True Pundit, McCabe had a meeting with high ranking FBI officials about how to Paraphrasing:
"get that SOB(Trump)".

The FBI better start supplying some details . They appear to be stonewalling on this whole fiasco. Why delay if you want the truth out. The IG report better be good......

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

How come this isn't being discussed?

It is...in other threads on the issue.

Has it simply been overlooked that this implicates McCabe in everything they are alluding to? Even as a conspirator....

Alluding to what?

Conspirator to what?

Not sure how we can really talk about this until there is a lot more info and context.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not sure how we can really talk about this until there is a lot more info and context.

You forgot "intent". You guys need intent as well.....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why isn't anyone asking the real obvious question. Why is the media pushing this story so hard and why are the texts (which would be pretty important to the ongoing investigation) being made so public? Is the FBI always so lenient with their evidence where they just let it out to the public like this?

The media is making this crap headline news for a reason, they have an agenda and I think that's to preoccupy people with these leaks so that more important issues keep going ignored, like net neutrality and Trump allowing oil drilling and fracking in our national parks. What is the purpose of letting all this information out to the public? Usually investigations are kept locked tight from the public, especially ones as "important" as this one, so why make everything with this one so public day after day and week after week?

Do you guys honestly think the media doesn't have an agenda on reporting this stuff like they are? It's a form of social engineering and you guys are eating it up. Look at the divide they've created with their coverage over the past few years, you guys are so blind to it it's crazy. The media is spitting out propaganda left and right and you guys eat it up left and right. Sad.

Public opinion has no affect on the outcome of the investigation but they sure do love us arguing over it. While we fight we divide ourselves. We are doing the heavy lifting for them.
edit on 12/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why isn't anyone asking the real obvious question. Why is the media pushing this story so hard and why are the texts (which would be pretty important to the ongoing investigation) being made so public? Is the FBI always so lenient with their evidence where they just let it out to the public like this?

The media is making this crap headline news for a reason, they have an agenda and I think that's to preoccupy people with these leaks so that more important issues keep going ignored, like net neutrality and Trump allowing oil drilling and fracking in our national parks. What is the purpose of letting all this information out to the public? Usually investigations are kept locked tight from the public, especially ones as "important" as this one, so why make everything with this one so public day after day and week after week?

Do you guys honestly think the media doesn't have an agenda on reporting this stuff like they are? It's a form of social engineering and you guys are eating it up. Look at the divide they've created with their coverage over the past few years, you guys are so blind to it it's crazy. The media is spitting out propaganda left and right and you guys eat it up left and right. Sad.

Public opinion has no affect on the outcome of the investigation but they sure do love us arguing over it. While we fight we divide ourselves. We are doing the heavy lifting for them.

While I can see the concept of your post (distraction), NO WAY would the media do anything to help POTUS 45...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Yet here they are letting these text messages get the most exposure possible. They could easily ignore them, they obviously care nothing about hiding their bias. They continue to bash Trump knowing it is only strengthening his support so I'd say they're helping him tons right now. Not to mention Trump's anti-establishment "wig" was fitted on him by the media during the election, they are the main reason he's even thought of as anti-establishment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The whole rigged, corrupt,and biased
Circus of an infiltrated Judicial Department stinks to
high heaven.
This entirely fraudulent publicity stunt
is making a mockery of The United States
on the Worlds Stage.
Our adversaries are having a field day with this.
It is disgraceful that some appointees in our Justice
System do not care how they damage their own country
in the pursuit of their own power and political gain.
What a bunch of sore Losers.
S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yeah cause the media is pro Trump so they're distracting us from the negative stories about him.

Makes perfect sense with all the glowing praise I see the media heaping on him in nearly every single article.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They're so anti-Trump that they're making Trump look like a victim by reporting on these texts. That makes even more sense!

What do you think made Trump so popular for the most part? The media bashing him constantly. What better way to make an establishment plant look like anything but? Have the establishment media bash him constantly.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, let's take a look at what has been in the media recently.

There have been a number of stories that have hit the airwaves which were (at first blush) very debilitating to the Trump administration. These stories have ended up having to be retracted or corrected after the fact as mistakes/errors.

What do these stories have in common?

They were all attributed to 'anonymous sources' or 'people familiar with the matter.'

Here we have the Department of Justice inviting journalists to view some information and then make a decision on how best to move forward.

The journalists have a couple of options open to them.

1) Ignore the information and not report on it at all

Now, this would only work if each and every journalist present for the briefing agreed to an embargo on the information. You then run the risk of one or more of those present not honoring that agreement in which case any network not reporting would give the appearance of trying to cover up the texts and what they potentially represent.

2) Report on the texts adding spin of which ever direction

This seems to have been the option chosen by those present as here we are having a discussion regarding the texts and what they imply about those conducting the investigation.

What has been the spin on the texts?

That these only represent the personal opinions of people and that they cannot be taken as any indication of bias whatsoever.

At this point, you are correct in that we are at the mercy of whatever is being reported about this information.

But the thing we want to keep in mind is that this information is not coming to us in a vacuum nor can it easily be separated from everything else we know.

I do agree that until we know more from the IG report, we don't really know what the outcome will be and so I am very much looking forward to the IG report.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's too painful to imagine that President Trump would unknowingly install a Hillary Clinton lover as his FBI director.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
IMO, the last administration including, but not limited, to his DOJ (both Holder and Lynch), tried to sell us, TAP, down the river. They did something so heinous that if TAP ever found out, our country would be turned inside out and upside down. We were being sacrificed on the globalist altar.

But, we have a right to know.

James Comey and his insider group of agents and operatives should be called out. Comey thinks he is above Lady Justice...he is even writing a book called A Higher Loyalty. It shows he and the types of quasi intellectuals that tried to steer America where she never should be taken, believe they are above it all and know better than We do or our Founding Fathers did. Their ivy league attitudes and philosophical bloat is coming back to bite them in the ass....I hope.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

They're so anti-Trump that they're making Trump look like a victim by reporting on these texts. That makes even more sense!

What do you think made Trump so popular for the most part? The media bashing him constantly. What better way to make an establishment plant look like anything but? Have the establishment media bash him constantly.

Oh lord have mercy... no matter how long you chase your tail on this you're not going to catch it.

The idea is absurd. What made Trump popular, in part, was that he didn't come at the media with his hat in hand and a trembling lower lip. When they lied he called it what it was.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join