It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Humor: Chelsea Handler Mocking Sarah Huckabee Sanders for her looks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Now that is a good way to say it.

But the food looks so good..

Sadly there are plenty of actual ideas to question all around. But we are stuck inside Transgender bathrooms and Russia.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I had to google what the person in the video had to do with it all. So Chelsea Handler reposts a video of something promoting their netflix show is Handler making fun of Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Isn't that kind of an overreaction?
If you're a public figure you have to expect people making fun of you. Has that changed?
I mean where is Handler "bodyshaming" or anything Huckabee? Because the person in the video is fad? Is every big person making fun of and pretending to be someone else automatically body shaming that person?

Maybe they're friends it was meant as help for promoting the show?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sarah has more class and dignity in her little finger than Handler could ever hope for. Stupid and uncalled for "humor"
edit on 13-12-2017 by DbDraad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DbDraad
Sarah has more class and dignity in her little finger than Handler could ever hope for. Stupid and uncalled for "humor"

If it was all for humor, Id' be fine with it. But Chelsea Handler defended this by saying that Huckabee Sanders' looks deseverves to be made fun of because Sanders is "pure evil". She didn't defend making fun of her looks because it was comedy.

It may or may not be true that Huckabee Sanders is evil (and I'm by NO means a fan of this administration), but Chelsea Handler has made it clear that she is for feminist rights, so if she has a problem with Huckabee Sanders' thoughts and ideas, then criticize those thoughts and ideas directly.

It is hypocrititcal for someone who supports feminist ideals to criticize another woman's thoughts and ideas indirectly by implying that she is fat, as if to imply that a woman's opinions don't matter just because that woman is fat.

Or similarly, it goes against feminist ideals to make fun of a woman's looks just because you personally disagree with the opinions of that woman.

edit on 13/12/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That might be true, but both of them do what they do for money. Only. Or maybe to be on television is a plus, and getting to be "a celebrity".

Both without scruples as far as I can surmise from the things they say.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That might be true, but both of them do what they do for money. Only. Or maybe to be on television is a plus, and getting to be "a celebrity".

Both without scruples as far as I can surmise from the things they say.

Sarah does a great job in a very hostile environment...and she has 3 little kids too. I'd say she is a great example of what whomen can achieve if they put effort into it. Conservative values isn't some curse. It's a choice of lifestyle that is apparently hated by most of the left.
I have respect for the way she handles herself and stand up for what she believes in.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DbDraad

Oh yeah, great work if you are willing to overlook morals and honesty.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join