It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Humor: Chelsea Handler Mocking Sarah Huckabee Sanders for her looks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Did I just watch a video of Jason Biggs pissing on Chelsea Handler's face thanks to James Woods Twitter...

WTF am I at? hahaha

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

James Woods

@RealJamesWoods
This person berates the character of @SarahHuckabee on a daily basis. #ChelseaHandlerHumanUrinal

James Woods Destroys Chelsea Handler For Attacking Sarah Sanders
edit on 11-12-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Now you can say Trump does this all the time, but he's not an "enlightened" Progressive like Handler is.

My question is: Is it right for a feminist to do something like this to another women, chiefly because they disagree Politically?

Again, I get that Trump has been mean like this, but is it ok for a Progressive to basically act like the person they despise (Trump) to score political points like this by body shaming someone basically? She's called Sarah Huckabee Sanders a harlot who wears Whore Lipstick as well
Your thoughts?
Hey Left leaning people here, I want to hear your thoughts on it? Is this Appropriate?

Handler is trying everything she can to stay relevent. Even if it's woman bashing. What a piece of scum she is, she only gets attention by attacking others. Hopefully she goes the same way Griffin did, into the shadows where she belongs.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
obviously Chelsea`s political views are much more important to her than her feminist views are because she`ll throw a fellow female under the bus in a heartbeat if it will help to further her political views.

a true feminist will stand by her fellow sisters through thick and thin regardless of their race, religion, political affiliation etc.
Chelsea is a typical backstabbing, deceitful liberal,just like the liberals who pretend to care about the poor and the blacks to get their votes but then throw them under the bus to advance their own political and economic goals.

I don't think "Fellow Female" is the issue. I mean, it's not like women all belong to a club with a secret handshake.

What Handler did was disrespect a human being (female or otherwise) due to that other human's looks.

Handler's excuse was that since Huckabee Sanders is "evil" (probably because she works for Trump), then she deserves to be ridiculed. However, even if that 's the reason for wanting to verbally attack another person, then find some substantive reason (specific reasons why Handler thinks Sanders is evil) to attack that person's views -- don't resort to attacking that person's looks.

Granted, Handler has attacked Huckabee Sanders' specific views and actions in the past -- all of which is fine. However, when she resorts to something like "and she's ugly, too!", that's going too far. That is just being a bully, plain and simple.

edit on 11/12/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

My wife and I actually found the video funny, from the bad make-up tips, to the little political jabs, but we're the type that can laugh at almost anything without taking offense.

With that said, what I find to be the most hilarious of all regarding this is the fact that even though she wants to be political, she ended up angering the people who's side she's on. Once again, the monster that has become the left is eating itself alive. XD

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Is that real?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is that real?

YES!

Handler downplayed the video in a 2014 interview, explaining that actor Jason Biggs decided to urinate on her in jest.

“I thought it was so funny that somebody would pee on someone’s face, that I was laughing so hard I couldn’t swim away,” Handler told US Weekly. “I was trapped. I was in a urinary Bermuda Triangle.”

“Listen, I can take one for the team. If somebody needs to get urinated on, I am happy to do that,” she said. “I don’t care about urine. Who gives a s—? Sorry, who cares? I was in the ocean! Do you know how many things are living in the ocean? It’s like a human toilet.”

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, I'd say whatever floats your boat, and in this case it appears to be pee.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
. No worse than the SNL stuff.

Exactly.

Personally, I think it’s nasty (honestly, I laughed despite myself).But comedy is meant to go to those forbidden places (and I wouldn’t even call this forbidden). It always has and always will cross those lines that we think are sacred. And it always should. Regardless if I think it’s appropriate, I hope there are always line steppers.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I love to use the Michael Obama quote to point out the hypocrisy from leftists.

"When they go low,
we go high"

-- Michael Obama

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yep, urine from sacred cows.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Did I just watch a video of Jason Biggs pissing on Chelsea Handler's face thanks to James Woods Twitter...

WTF am I at? hahaha

It's funny. Try it on a fellow coworker. Tell her to take one for the team. Be a good sport.

The mental gymnastics of the Left never ceases to amaze.

Now you'll get people supporting her right to be pissed on.

Don't Piss shame her......

That people thought it funny to piss on someone should give you a great insight into Hollyweird.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
FWIW, it's an interesting timeline of who she was dating prior to getting her show. Google Nick Cannon Twitter fight Chelsea Handler.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

WTF am I at? hahaha

It's funny. Try it on a fellow coworker. Tell her to take one for the team. Be a good sport.

The mental gymnastics of the Left never ceases to amaze.

Now you'll get people supporting her right to be pissed on.

Think of it this way...I'm pretty sure Handler would have SLAMMED Sarah Huckabee Sanders if Sanders ever said:

"I think it's OK for a man to pee on someone, and it may as well me. I''d just take it for the team."

edit on 2017/12/11 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Getting peed on is fine - unless it's by Russian hookers.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Now you can say Trump does this all the time, but he's not an "enlightened" Progressive like Handler is.

My question is: Is it right for a feminist to do something like this to another women, chiefly because they disagree Politically?

Again, I get that Trump has been mean like this, but is it ok for a Progressive to basically act like the person they despise (Trump) to score political points like this by body shaming someone basically? She's called Sarah Huckabee Sanders a harlot who wears Whore Lipstick as well
Your thoughts?
Hey Left leaning people here, I want to hear your thoughts on it? Is this Appropriate?

Hilarious!! You've got to love great comedy.
No one is off limits.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I find it hilarious how some people are "upset," over this after nearly a year of calling everyone under the sun a "triggered libtard."

Joan Rivers calls Michelle Obama a tranny and people applaud her for "not being politically correct."

There is undoubtedly a double standard at play.

Donald Trump can mock a physical disability of a reporter, he can say that he can shoot someone in the streets, but this is too far?

Lol. Huckabizzle is truly special, but I don't want to offend any snowflakes by being a meanie-head poopie-butt.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I find it hilarious how some people are "upset," over this after nearly a year of calling everyone under the sun a "triggered libtard."

Joan Rivers calls Michelle Obama a tranny and people applaud her for "not being politically correct."

Donald Trump can mock a physical disability of a reporter, he can say that he can shoot someone in the streets, but this is too far?

Lol. Huckabizzle is truly special, but I don't want to offend any snowflakes by being a meanie-head poopie-butt.

Found the "triggered libtard" lol

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...Donald Trump can mock a physical disability of a reporter, he can say that he can shoot someone in the streets, but this is too far?

Trump was rightfully slammed for making fun of that reporter and making that shooting comment. Similarly, Handler should be slammed for calling out a person's views by criticizing their looks.

I didn't see mainstream America giving Trump a pass, nor should they give Handler a pass.

edit on 2017/12/11 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Found the "triggered libtard" lol

Seriously?

Grow up man. You just proved the guy's point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join