It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't understand what the big deal is about the Ol' Hickory part is. She is describing a very traumatic incident and is bound to make a minor mistake here and there about parts that are not essential to the story.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
She lied about the old hickory part.
But if it is found that the rest was written by moore then that proves that moore also lied about not knowing her.
So far ONE handwriting expert has confirmed that it is roy moores writing.

This is just one of the 8 women accusing him.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Grambler

You can interpret what she said and how she said it any way you want. I'm still of the belief that Roy Moore fondled teenage girls while he was in his 30's and, unless you can prove otherwise, then that's what happened.

I mean, just look at the age difference between him and his wife and then look at when they met. Hint: He was in his 30's and she was a teenager.

You have the right to think what you want. If you want to call people guilty based on accusations alone, so be it. I chose not to.

I know you are wrong about his wife. he said he met her when she was young, but they didnt start dating until she was an adult. The fact that you are misinformed about that should maybe make you question you are certain he is guilty.

Moore was 38 when he married 24-year-old Kayla Kisor. They met a year before they married, according to Moore's autobiography, "So Help Me God."

Moore wrote that he had been invited to recite poetry at a church Christmas party and spotted his future wife in the crowd.

"Sitting with her mother on the sofa against the wall was a beautiful young woman," Moore wrote. "I learned that her name was Kayla."

www.al.com...

I have no idea if he is guilty or innocent.

I know thios woman lied when she said Moore wrote the part about old hickory.

I know that any reasonable person that had that signature would allow independent experts to prove they are telling the truth, and this woman is refusing to do that.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't understand why demonstrated LIARS are so revered by the legal system. This Moore accuser, Flynn, Papodopolus, and others are suddenly CREDITABLE...after being proven as liars. Duh!

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

Why would there be a Senate hearing on this? He's not in the senate.

Try to follow along. It was Allerd who said they would release the yearbook to 3rd party verification ONLY if there were a Senate Hearing on Roy Moore.

She said it, I was just being an Ass and repeating her conditions.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
But if it is found that the rest was written by moore then that proves that moore also lied about not knowing her.

All the expert says according to the OP's source is that the signature is consistent with other Moore signatures at that time.
"Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry."

That's it. That's all we know. He compared signatures. Moore might be a creep. I have no idea. But so far a lot of what's been claimed seems hokey to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

Now she is going through a very emotional time, she could have mistakenly added the Ole' Hickory part. If we are given Moore the benefit of the doubt, then she deserves it too.

Ok but then two questions.

If she knew people questioned this for over a month as the article in the OP says, why not immediately say she misspoke?

and secondly, why not let an independent expert verfiy it was moores signature?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Makes me wonder if the other 8 women accusing moore have been proven to be liers?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if the other 8 women accusing moore have been proven to be liers?

I don't know. And at this point, it doesn't matter. People are different when they're 70, than they were when they were 32.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

All the expert says according to the OP's source is that the signature is consistent with other Moore signatures at that time.
"Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry."

That's it. That's all we know. He compared signatures. Moore might be a creep. I have no idea. But so far a lot of what's been claimed seems hokey to me.

One small correction, the 'expert' has not actually made a statement.

Only Allred has.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is just one of the 8 women accusing him.

yes this is true.

But remember, allred her lawyer specifically said they would not trust an expert moore picked, so why should we trust one they picked when they refuse to allow an independent third party do it and we have proof she lied about one thing.

I have been consistent on all of these people accused.

I didnt want conyers or franken to resign, they should be given the presumption of innocence and be heard in a fair environment.

I hope that absolute proof comes out one way or another.

If he is guilty, screw him, kick him out, send him to jail.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Each claim must stand or fall on their own merits. And one claim should not influence the outcome of another, barring substantial evidence of collusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Nope, so far the only accuser proven to be a liar is the one that was working for James O’Keefe when she tried to sell her lying assed story to the Washington Post and they busted her ass on tape.

Roy Moore is a pedophile, just admit it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Ksihkehe

sure as hell proves he knew her, which he is denying.

you'd be cool with an 32 year old dude writing this in your teen daughters yearbook?

To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say “Merry Christmas.”
Christmas 1977
Love,
Roy Moore

A waitress at a popular restaurant in a town of 35,000 people... You ask if I'd be OK with a 32 Y/O writing this in my teen daughter's yearbook (my daughter isn't yet a teen, but...) I don't know the answer to that. On the surface, no, I wouldn't. But having grown up in a small rural town, I have adult signatures in my year book. I was called "sweetie" and "darlin" and even "baby" by adult waitresses in my local restaurants as young as I can remember. Some of that "shocking" stuff is only shocking to people viewing it through a 2017 urban lens and wasn't in any way problematic in rural America 20 or 30 years ago. My folks weren't worried that one of those waitresses was going to abscond with their baby boy and deflower my innocence because it was just the way folks talked to people they saw almost everyday.

How many of those adults would remember me now, 20 years later, let alone in another 20 years? Hell, how many of my teachers from high school would remember me today? I can't even recall most of their names, and I spent multiple years seeing them every day and having to write their names on assignments I was turning in daily. So for him to not remember her actually would lend potential credence to nothing having taken place between them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Me to, I feel like the entire country needs some closure on this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

they refuse to allow an independent third party do it

That part is strange.

But did she come out and say that she REFUSED to get a 3rd party or could this be a case of her not being that great a lawyer and thinking her picked expert would be enough for us?
Or maybe she is making a case and thinks a jury would be satisfied with her expert. He has a ton of credentials.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Me too, I feel like the entire country needs some closure on this one.

Truth is what we want. I hate that I am looking like i'm Defending Moore on this, but there is noticeable discrepancies in her telling of events.It would be different if all the details lined up. How this stayed buried till he runs for National Office when he was a lightning rod before then, just adds to the mystery.

If anyone is guilty of anything,they should be punished. Fair enough?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Jefferton
This is a perfect example of real news and fake news colliding.

And a scumbag will walk away from it.

Sad that *one* side has higher standards.

This is proof that some people will look at video where a woman clearly says Moore wrote the part about old hickory, and then later say she wrote it; and still think that she didnt change her story.

In other words, these people are willing to ognore reality to go after someone they dislike.

This is proof that one side will "ognore" a lot for stars on ATS.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

they refuse to allow an independent third party do it

That part is strange.

But did she come out and say that she REFUSED to get a 3rd party or could this be a case of her not being that great a lawyer and thinking her picked expert would be enough for us?
Or maybe she is making a case and thinks a jury would be satisfied with her expert. He has a ton of credentials.

Lawyers know exactly what they say and do. Picking your experts is what they do. I've seen it up close in cases with murder trials. Both sides of a court case can present "experts" on the same topic who disagree.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So for him to not remember her actually would lend potential credence to nothing having taken place between them.

Unless he did it and is lying.
(if he wrote it.)
I get what your saying about small towns and calling people baby and sweetie, but he called her beautiful. And when I take the fact that 7 other women accused him also....my opinion is that something happened. What kind of something and how much only roy and his accusers know that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join