It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

He already gave the address. To me it was like a 5th graders 'what I did on my vacation' report.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wish for all of this to be true as well, believe me I do, but this Q dude is getting nominated for Troll of the year. He's using classic tactics. He just gives you one rabbit hole after another to chase. Even if you disprove one thing, there are 50 more to chase after. He hasn't actually warned us of anything, really. He's given us no plan of action to take. He's just playing with everyone and seeing how long this can get drawn out and how many suckers he can pull in. I wish others could see this and I wish I could show you, but I can't. This is all going to end in one huge disappointment.

I've never wanted to be more wrong, but I'm 99% certain you're all being trolled.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
[May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]

The message in POTUS latest tweet.....?

mobile.twitter.com...

I don't know...that's much too coincidental for someone who doesn't believe in coincidence in the first place. Either way, one thing is for sure. I got chills when I saw that.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

[May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]

The message in POTUS latest tweet.....?

mobile.twitter.com...

Nice catch.
It is in there. No decoding needed.

Well...make of it what you will, but I've just tried several times to click that link. I'm not a Twitterer or anything, but unless the link was bad, it's gone. Page doesn't exist was what I got.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: For Truth

I saw that tweet earlier. I'm sure it was in response to something someone tweeted him. I see its gone now, though the link in DJTs tweet is still there.

Links to this profile, where you need to send a follow request?! And this is because the account is protected?! Not sure what that means..

twitter.com...

That's weird. The location is South Africa on the account. For some reason that reminded me of a post I saw on here a couple days ago about POTUS deliberately turning on his location on the Twitter, and how it was Cali or something but he was actually in Asia...I don't know why but that popped into my head. *cue mysterious music* That South Africa just stood out for some reason. This whole thing is surreal though, so who the hell knows?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yeah it was there early on yesterday tiger and disappeared last night when I tried to show the Mrs`s.

theantediluvian posted the two tweets in a thread he started, so you can view them here

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: skepticalguy
I wish for all of this to be true as well, believe me I do, but this Q dude is getting nominated for Troll of the year. He's using classic tactics. He just gives you one rabbit hole after another to chase. Even if you disprove one thing, there are 50 more to chase after. He hasn't actually warned us of anything, really. He's given us no plan of action to take. He's just playing with everyone and seeing how long this can get drawn out and how many suckers he can pull in. I wish others could see this and I wish I could show you, but I can't. This is all going to end in one huge disappointment.

I've never wanted to be more wrong, but I'm 99% certain you're all being trolled.

Well, Negative Nancy...do you by chance also think the 4Chan meganon is just a troll? I ask because if there's even a 1% chance that she is telling the truth, she's got some recent posts in which she admonished everyone for getting off on the wrong paths focusing on things that were only meant to connect the dots for people who were unfamiliar with meganon and Q's question format was intended to help bridge knowledge gaps. Instead, people got hung up on the questions that weren't really relevant to what is happening right now, and distorted the information in their excitement at finding something. Of course, she's quite a bit more colorful about it than I, but she talks about it at great length. A kind soul has a current running archive of verified posts here

Nothing, of course, is certain in the Universe. But when there are this many signs that something crazy might actually be going down, I find this level of negativity to be rather astonishing. Cheer up. If this is really happening, you've got front row tickets to the most stunning show you'll ever witness in your lifetime.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Thank you so much! I'm kind of late to the party, so I'm playing catchup.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
New Jersey man sentenced for role in Russian uranium bribe scheme

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A New Jersey man was sentenced on Monday to a year and a day in prison for conspiracy to commit money laundering in connection with his role in arranging bribes for the awarding of contracts with Russia’s state-owned nuclear energy corporation, the U.S. Justice Department said.

Boris Rubizhevsky, 67, of Closter, New Jersey, was sentenced to prison along with three years of supervised release and a $26,500 fine by U.S. District Judge Theodore Chuang for the District of Maryland, the department said in a statement.

Rubizhevsky pleaded guilty to the money-laundering conspiracy charge in June 2015. He was accused of acting as an intermediary in connection with bribes to co-conspirator Vadim Mikerin, a former nuclear official of Russia’s state-run enterprise Rosatom, the statement said.

Mikerin, former president of a U.S.-based Rosatom subsidiary, pleaded guilty in 2015 to helping orchestrate more than $2 million in bribe payments through secret accounts in Cyprus, Latvia and Switzerland.

click link for entire article.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yep you are right the tweet disappeared very late last night.. As did another he made the day before..

Very odd..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Ok so I found a screen shot of DJTs tweet. Also there's a few other things going round twitter at the mo.

Updates;

I'm seeing reports of over 800+ sealed indictments, with some reporting 1400?

drive.google.com...

Funny The Donald in his speech made a point of opening and drinking a Fiji water bottle while staring into the camera. Turns out a billionaire couple Stewart and Lynda Resnick own Fiji water, through their company The Wonderful Company (sounds creepy already) - which also donated money to the CF. And has ties to the Pentagon Papers..

mondoweiss.net/2013/07/oligarch-valley-how-beverly-hills-billionaire-farmers-lynda-and-stewart-resnick-profit-from-the-iran-sanctions-they-lobbied-for /

QAnon said everything has meaning. Maybe Mr Trump is trolling them?! Is there a sealed indictment for the Fiji CEO?

Is that why the MSM is obsessed with telling everyone how terrible it was he had a sip of water? A form of idiotic distraction, so that the public doesn't make the link with the Fiji water?

edit on 16-11-2017 by fluff007 because: added links

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hillary Clintons latest tweet.

Is she telling her partners in crime to run?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Dunno if yous have seen this? I had seen it thrown around a bit but wasn't sure it was real. But after some research turns out it is...

A tweet from DJT Oct 2012.

twitter.com...

Very interesting. Really make me wonder if the theory of DJT being a sleeper agent trained by the FBI and his dad (this came about after attempts to decode the odd FBI tweets last year), and with his amassed wealth, status and connections with other high profile figures around the world - has he been primed to be the person to break the chain??? Who knows..

Not sure if I am allowed to link to reddit? Mods apologies if not.. Here is an excellent thread.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Is that why the MSM is obsessed with telling everyone how terrible it was he had a sip of water? A form of idiotic distraction, so that the public doesn't make the link with the Fiji water?

More likely because of this.

Those who mock others should perhaps expect to be mocked when doing the same as those they mocked.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Dunno if yous have seen this? I had seen it thrown around a bit but wasn't sure it was real. But after some research turns out it is...

twitter.com...

Very interesting. Really make me wonder if the theory of DJT being a sleeper agent trained by the FBI and his dad (this came about after attempts to decode the odd FBI tweets last year), and with his amassed wealth, status and connections with other high profile figures around the world - has he been primed to be the person to break the chain??? Who knows..

Not sure if I am allowed to link to reddit? Mods apologies if not.. Here is an excellent thread.

www.reddit.com...

I read the intro in that thread. Makes no sense. This person is saying that the FBI has the info and the "leads" to do something about the "pedophile rings" (which this person claims is the real problem) but they can't do anything about it because "their hands are tied" and they would be "burned."

So the solution, they say, is for internet sleuths to create memes and get the info out that way.

What? What am I missing? Because that is just idiotic.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one ever has done what I do.

Who else beat the first woman to run as a major party candidate?
No one else has EVER done that, have they?

Other than both George Bushes ? And how about Shirley Chisholm - woman and Black? Women have been running for the Presidency in national elections since 1872.

Those were "major" party candidates?
hmm who knew

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
80 flags for this stupid nonsense, which amounts to desperation to believe Trump is anything other than the illiterate BS artist that he is or lots of borscht eating bots banging keys.

Either way, LOL at the "Q", probably some east block Betty laughing her butt off at how stupid Americans are.

K~

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

twitter.com...

www.reddit.com...

I'll take things that wouldn't happen with a Clinton Presidency for $100, Alex!

www.dailywire.com...#

edit on 16-11-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Haha!! Holy crap, I do believe he really IS trolling them with the Fiji thing! In fact...if you look at quite a lot of his seemingly odd behaviors and the disproportionate reactions to it from the MSM over the last several months, it seems maybe he was trolling them all along. That would explain their apoplectic reactions to so many minor things. Makes it look like they're just being petty and maybe they're really hard up for an actual news story, when it's actually just the way plastic looks when it gets its butt hurt.

That's amazing!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

twitter.com...

www.reddit.com...

Let's hope he starts with Roy Moore.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join