It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
If the point to this fake news was to distract attention from the investigations into collusion with Russia by the Trump administration, it has succeeded beautifully.

Delete tweet! Delete tweet!!????

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For the ones thinking this is a joke / huge LARP. I suggest you take a look at this rundown and then please after that, Say again if you think that this all is just a hoax. I'm certain it will open your eyes on what is really happening right now:
imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Slave NO MORE

NOPE.

Still looks like an epic troll to me?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

You the troll reading a lot of text in not even 5 minutes?
Like I said, READ then reply

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

NOPE.

Still looks like an epic troll to me?

Four minutes? That's how long it took you to read & vet the information at that link?

Personally, I bookmarked it to come back to later when I have time to really go through it. But then I don't wear my head inside my colon.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Also bookmarked.

Just been going through the mammoth Rendlesham thread again so that lot can wait til tomorrow.

Thank you to Slave NO MORE.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Tulpa because: Added

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Thank you to Slave NO MORE.

No thanks

ATS is about finding, sharing and crosschecking information.
We should be thanking the person who wrote that pageinstead
since he/she really did very well on connecting dots!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
here is my guess, assuming the MI part, early Oct, POTUS meets with generals, late October JK goes to Saudi land under the radar. A fair amount of chatter about Nov 4 and all. then you have the POTUS twitter go off line, just before Nov 4. Next the flight to HI, surrounded by military guards and the Asian trip, as POTUS is tweeting, Nov 4th, big antifa day, a missile is shot at Saudi land and intercepted.
and life goes on, a big nothing.
except, intelligence was intercepted about an assassination attempt on POTUS in late September, a counter move is set, JK takes a mirrored tweeter feed to the nice Saudis, then the twitter goes off line to put the phony mirrored twitter on line, so that all the traces match electronically uninterrupted. The missile is programmed to lock coordinates on the POTUS tweeter feed locator, which has been faked, so that the missile hits the fake twitter device coordinates, which is intercepted, instead of hitting AF1, no big riots/news since assassination attempt is unsuccessful and the moles have outed themselves by launching the missile. and life goes on. Explaining some of the strange twitter account issues of late.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This will be so big we'll have military tribunals too.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slave NO MORE
For the ones thinking this is a joke / huge LARP. I suggest you take a look at this rundown and then please after that, Say again if you think that this all is just a hoax. I'm certain it will open your eyes on what is really happening right now:
imgur.com...

This bears further reading for sure!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Isn't Barak serving jury duty in Chicago?

If we assume that Qanon is legit, then this is not the answer to Qanons repeated "Where is Obama?" question.

Upon checking where Obama might be, I just happened to notice that both he, his first lady and his VP quit tweeting on the 11th of November. If any of them post again soon, its surely meaningless. But if not, its at least interesting in terms of Qanon implying that Obama is busy somewhere significant (and possibly his wife and former VP too).
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

All I can say is wow, well worth the read.

The author does a great job of breaking it down, thank you for posting. Wish I could give you more than one star for that.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

There were a couple of brief clips on you tube of him meeting a few folk in what looked like a waiting area at the courthouse.
I think someone was asking for an autograph, which he declined.
He said he'd write something in the guys book but not with an actual signature.

Pretty boring and normal stuff but he did look a bit preoccupied.
Turned up, wasn't selected, left again.
I wouldn't read too much into it but it just might be possible that the jury duty was a cover story for whatever other reason he might've had to be in court.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

This will be so big we'll have military tribunals too.

I can only hope.

If this is true, it looks like Trump isn't trying to just drain the swamp, looks like he's going after the whole [N]ew [W]orld [O]rder.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I finding anything that says, "Just like in Game of Thrones!" seriously. The thing is so convoluted and hinges on so many moving parts that it's almost laughable that the entire thing doesn't fall apart under its own weight.

A strong gust of wind could knock over this careful concocted house of cards.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Barack Obamas last Tweet: 11. November (11.11.)

Michelle Obamas last Tweet: 11. November (11.11.)

Joe Bidens last Tweet: 11. November (11.11.)

(As of Today)

Where is Obama?

At a NYC gala for STEM (something they both support strongly.) And Biden's on a book tour.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

imgur.com...

It's baloney.

Trump already made the big announcement. He's not "draining the swamp."

Just because someone can connect two people it doesn't mean that their interpretation of the connection is valid. Remember the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" game? You could use that to connect me to the Queen of England and Vladimir Putin (because I know someone who knows someone who has actually talked to them (that'd be retired general Colin Powell). This does not mean that I actually know Powell (spoke to him once at a book signing...for about 2 seconds) or that he and I are in collusion with Prince Philip.

The writer wants to uncover great truths but the writer is putting things together to match his theory (he had the theory first and is finding evidence.)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Barack Obamas last Tweet: 11. November (11.11.)

Michelle Obamas last Tweet: 11. November (11.11.)

Joe Bidens last Tweet: 11. November (11.11.)

(As of Today)

Where is Obama?

At a NYC gala for STEM (something they both support strongly.) And Biden's on a book tour.

Now, I'm 99.9% positive that this Q business is a hoaxer. But about the article you referenced, it never says that Obama is attending the event. It says that they "honored" him for his years-long support. The article shows a picture of him on a stage with the FIRST logo in the background, but the caption does not say that it's from the ceremony happening now. It simply says he was recently honored.
edit on 16-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Just because someone can connect two people it doesn't mean that their interpretation of the connection is valid.

If only your voice would have been heard about trump and russia.

Might want to call Rachel maddow.

I hear she has a hot tip about a Russian yacht being parked by someone who knows trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

imgur.com...

Alright, Non-slave: I've read this theory/explanation about Vegas before. No one has answered these questions, so maybe you can.

Why did the Saudi assassins (or Saudi-hired) need to buy guns through someone in Las Vegas? All the money and connections and influence, yet they have to buy guns in Las Vegas the night of the planned killing? Right before the planned assasination, to be exact? They couldn't come up with their own guns for this? Seems like a pretty sloppy operation.

And this explanation that Paddock only had a few guns loaded and he was showing them how to load them. Really? Is that really how these things work? Do you really get all the way in a plan to buy a bunch of illegal firearms from someone and have to be shown how to load the weapons? That sounds really stupid.

This person says that after the would-be assassins came up with their ad-lib solution to kill Paddock and get out, that the SWAT team was "knocking on the door." I hope that the author of that post was using poetic license when he/she said they "knocked" on the door. Again: is this really how it would work? They have shots fired into a crowd for ten minutes, then fired into the hallway (so they say) at Campos, but they are going to knock on the door? "hello, is anyone in there? It's SWAT here. Come out with your hands up."

And the helicopter thing, it's mentioned that helicopters were dropping assassins down onto the strip. Again: why?? Wouldn't that cause quite a bit more suspicion and risk-taking, than just having the guys get to the strip in a conventional way? Seems like that would take quite a bit more planning and moving parts and involve a lot more people who could potentially talk, than say, driving themselves in a car.

I'll leave it with those for now. I know this isn't a Las Vegas thread but this is what your link starts with, to tie everything together. So I'm just starting with those questions because if this person's Las Vegas info is bunk, I have a hard time believing the rest of this Q person's info.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join