It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Bread is what we crave, not crumbs.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: carewemust

edited and attached

i.redd.it...

Thanks, but I made my browser window 275% larger to read that. Never seen "Q-speak" before. One item he/she said, I didn't know before. (Hillary being the only loser in history to not deliver a concession speech.)

Nevertheless, "Q" reminds me of a Papadopoulos personality.. Someone who's pretending to be bigger than they are, and/or know more than they do.

edit on 11/15/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
[May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]

The message in POTUS latest tweet.....?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I had to go back qnd double check his original tweet versus this new one. I thought maybe he accidently retweeted his old one.

The wording is completely different. It DOES make me wonder if this was intentional and a coded message of some sort. Everybody will be making fun of him to the point of missing what lies inside.

Crazy times we live in. Either way this turns out....im glad I was a part of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
[May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]

mobile.twitter.com...

Nice catch.
It is in there. No decoding needed.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: fluff007

I had to go back qnd double check his original tweet versus this new one. I thought maybe he accidently retweeted his old one.

The wording is completely different. It DOES make me wonder if this was intentional and a coded message of some sort. Everybody will be making fun of him to the point of missing what lies inside.

Crazy times we live in. Either way this turns out....im glad I was a part of it.

For those that don't have access to twitter, here is the Nov 5th tweet wording. Not a retweet of the original.

May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: proximo

Why do so many ATS members hate the CIA? Maybe because they don't know the top-secret things the CIA does to keep us safe?

Slush funds, running guns to cartels, running guns to terrorists, running guns to our allies fighting the cartels and terrorists, regime change, and thats off the top of my head prior to caffeine that we are aware of.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: purplemer

Bread is what we crave, not crumbs.

Wish I had more to offer..

Have something to wash it down with.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

mobile.twitter.com...

Nice catch!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

i.redd.it...

This last "Q" post pretty much does it for me that it's a hoax. The whole "Trump doesn't need money, he became President for the good of the country" thing is too much. That's an off the rails conspiracy theorist behind the keyboard who is feeling so comfortable in his hoax that he's letting his personal views creep in.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Does anyone know what DJT retweeted a couple hours ago that now says "this tweet is unavailable"?
He replied "Thank you, working hard!"
edit on 15-11-2017 by For Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2017 by For Truth because: Autocorrect

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

To be fair he's one of the select few presidents to turn down the presidential salary. So the not needing the money is accurate at least. As for the motivation aspect your guess is as good as mine. I have trouble truly believing he's selfless here but he did in an interview long ago say he'd only consider the presidency if the country really needed it, so who knows.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: For Truth

I saw that tweet earlier. I'm sure it was in response to something someone tweeted him. I see its gone now, though the link in DJTs tweet is still there.

Links to this profile, where you need to send a follow request?! And this is because the account is protected?! Not sure what that means..

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: proximo

Why do so many ATS members hate the CIA? Maybe because they don't know the top-secret things the CIA does to keep us safe?

If you where told they have to kill you, but the reason the had to do it is top secret, would you still like them?

They poisen people with drugs, that is a fact, innocent people died!! They have smugled drugs and works with gangs/mafia, but they cant tell you why? The fact is they kill innocent people, how is that to protect you/them?? Do the dead feels safe now??

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: KansasGirl

To be fair he's one of the select few presidents to turn down the presidential salary. So the not needing the money is accurate at least. As for the motivation aspect your guess is as good as mine. I have trouble truly believing he's selfless here but he did in an interview long ago say he'd only consider the presidency if the country really needed it, so who knows.

Has he really turned down the presidential salary, or is he putting it into the Trump "Foundation?" And why has he been charging the Secret Service rent?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: For Truth
Does anyone know what DJT retweeted a couple hours ago that now says "this tweet is unavailable"?
He replied "Thank you, working hard!"

Something was tweeted this morning about a big announcement when he returns from his overseas trip. Also, something about date and time have yet to be set. Might that be what you are referring to? Sorry don't have time to check.
edit on 15-11-2017 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

BWAHAHAHA..

Just hold your breath and wait for those charges against hillary to be filed..

Espeacially since Sessions said yesterday he has no evidence against her...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hmmm having looked into apparently not. Is all weird and sketchy. Some weird stuff about law supposed donations dunno.
edit on 11/15/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

He's not allowed to take no salary. So he takes a dollar and donates the rest. He donated Q1 to the forest service and Q2 to dept of education. I haven't seen what his Q3 donation was to. And he also has to charge the secret service rent. It's another legal stipulation.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

He's not allowed to take no salary. So he takes a dollar and donates the rest. He donated Q1 to the forest service and Q2 to dept of education. I haven't seen what his Q3 donation was to. And he also has to charge the secret service rent. It's another legal stipulation.

If he didn't follow the letter of the law, the Dems would have articles of impeachment drawn up over it in a minute.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join