It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: DJW001

He's not allowed to take no salary. So he takes a dollar and donates the rest. He donated Q1 to the forest service and Q2 to dept of education. I haven't seen what his Q3 donation was to. And he also has to charge the secret service rent. It's another legal stipulation.

Since when are departments of the Legislative Branch allowed to receive donations?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He's not allowed to take no salary. So he takes a dollar and donates the rest. He donated Q1 to the forest service and Q2 to dept of education. I haven't seen what his Q3 donation was to. And he also has to charge the secret service rent. It's another legal stipulation.

Since when are departments of the Legislative Branch allowed to receive donations?

I think those departments fall under the Executive Branch, but...
This Slate article covers it if you want to give something.
edit on b000000302017-11-15T09:06:02-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 09:06:02 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

When were they barred from receiving donations?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
People really believe that this system in the US is going to take a big hit and change radically anytime soon. Keep dreaming.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And all the Trumpfans going "PLEASE BE THIS WAY, PLEASE!"

Wishful thinking, anyone? Sure sounds like that..

deadbeat club of useless European locale being known as having zero ability to access the thought process

Come visit Texas for a week, you'll love a new perspective on God's reality. did you root for hillary...yezz

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I would have thought it illegal: they could be construed as bribes. It turns out it is legal, see above. Now I wonder who the payees on the two checks were.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I would have thought it illegal: they could be construed as bribes. It turns out it is legal, see above. Now I wonder who the payees on the two checks were.

My memory may be faulty (it probably is) but I seem to remember the donations being split up several ways (in one quarter, anyway) between different places. I will see if I can find something regarding that.
I was wrong.
First quarter went to National Park Service, Politifact, second quarter went to the Department of Education Town and Country .
edit on b000000302017-11-15T10:00:55-06:0010America/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 10:00:55 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: For Truth

I saw that tweet earlier. I'm sure it was in response to something someone tweeted him. I see its gone now, though the link in DJTs tweet is still there.

Links to this profile, where you need to send a follow request?! And this is because the account is protected?! Not sure what that means..

twitter.com...

Odd...also interesting. The profile (Sheldon Wiggill) is linked to a guy that is the finance manager for mothers2mothers...heavily Clinton related organization.

Clinton Health Access Initiative to be precise.
edit on 11/15/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It will definitely be interesting to see what Trumps big announcement will be when he returns to the USA. I suspect it will deal with new Trade Deals of some sort, but in light of seeing some unprecedented take downs occurring, who knows ? I think people need to look at things from either a pro-Globalist or pro-National Sovereignty perspective, rather then a left or right, Dems versus Repubs perspective. NWO, Globalist, Satanists, have infiltrated all branches of Government in the USA and throughout the World.

Could Trump be slick enough to pull off taking the American Government back, IDK....MAYBE ! ?

I was thinking about his show the "Apprentice", I actually enjoyed the show, he would take a group of diverse individuals ( the show wasn't racist or sexist ) and give them marketing tasks as apart of the interview process...fascinating to watch how people tackled tasks as teams and individuals. Anyways, the point is, although he decided in the end who would be fired and not move on, he always took heavily into consideration the opinions of his panel and the Company who's product the team was doing some sort of marketing promotion / campaign for. ( that actually was brilliant too in terms of these Co.'s probably funded much of the show ) In this example he was the BIG Personality, however he listened to others with more direct knowledge before making the final decision, which I thought was usually the right one.

I realize being the star of a TV show and being POTUS are completely different things, however there might be some insight about Trump to be gleamed from it. If I had to hate every man that has been disrespectful to women, I'd have to hate almost every man I've ever known, especially if they had the means that Trump has, but that's a different subject being discussed in other threads.....many of those same men would be the 1st to defend women too...it's complicated...lol...

I guess Hillary's camp would say I'm one of the ones who sealed her fate my voting 3rd party, and that makes me proud if that's true.....I grew up believing we should respect the POTUS, and for now I'm going to give Trump the "benefit of the doubt" and pray for him to be listening to the right people.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
Those that underestimate Trump are simply fools. You don't amass billions and become the President of the United States by being stupid. Those that call him such are confessing their own stupidity and should go take a long look at themselves in the mirror.

Trump is a master manipulator, and those that know anything of his history and business dealings will agree. He even wrote many of the books that we're witnessing him practice right now.

So, things are getting shaken up right now, big time. Hollywood is on fire, Washington is on fire, and our economy - well, we all know it's because of Obama. He's finally going to earn that Nobel prize. (yes, sarcasm)

Bring it on Trump, I'm enjoying seeing the good ole boy crooked evil pediphole Devil worshipping elites shake in their lizard skins.

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with those who say he's stupid. But it's also false he is some self made mogul. His family was part of the NYC elite establishment, and has heavy ties to the mafia.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just saw on Fox News that POTUS is making a statement today on trade and North Korea. So if this craziness is all true, it doesn't look like it's happening today.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He's on now. Funny he's not saying a God damned thing about this crap.
He's talking about trade... Just like I said.... Hmmm I'm right again.

Of course he's doing the HOW GREAT IS TRUMP schpeal. No one ever has done what I do. SNIFF SNIFF

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If he didn't follow the letter of the law, the Dems would have articles of impeachment drawn up over it in a minute.

They're filing them today:

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES INTRODUCED BY SIX DEMOCRATS CALLING FOR HEARINGS TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one ever has done what I do.

Who else beat the first woman to run as a major party candidate?
No one else has EVER done that, have they?

Did you play softball in hs?
Were you a pitcher?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Stop trying to push the false notion that Q ever implied that president Trump would be making a big announcement in relation to what they (Q) have been posting about.

Spreadsheet of verified Q postings

Here is a post I made detailing why (from a possible, yet unverified by tripcode, Q poster) president Trump will not ever speak publicly in respect to what Q is referencing.

You are lying.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No one ever has done what I do.

Who else beat the first woman to run as a major party candidate?
No one else has EVER done that, have they?

Other than both George Bushes ? And how about Shirley Chisholm - woman and Black? Women have been running for the Presidency in national elections since 1872.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lol I'm reading this article: www.lizcrokin.com...

and I'm just taking in how insane you people (on both sides) have become. people are so diehard for their side that it seems like they're praying night and day that the opposite side is part of some crazy terrible # in one way or another, rather than not, just so they can hop online and say "LOOK AT WHAT WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU". people have willingly put themselves in a position where they have to agree and defend every opinion and thing that comes from their side, but it's 2 sides, not 3 or 4. this seems retarded to me. the ONLY way your country will be able to overcome this is if you put your side # to the side, start thinking like individuals not groups, or at least get another side so the one being neglected isn't bitter of the whole entire other side every time they lose because your choices aren't exact opposites. That's how we rock in Canada and we don't have this insane problem you have.

Social media has completely #ed your country. There will be no "make america great again" because what people miss is simplicity. that # is not coming back, we are in 2017 now and people are STRESSED and AGITATED, and they're not stressed in the same way they were in 70s or whatever time you think was great (for white males)

People thought the future would be great, but everything in the future is still run by money which makes it #

- Playing pokemon on a gameboy was lit. Now we can have all these games in our hand, but playing them sucks because every single one has some sort of freemium advantage that makes the entire creation of it pointless. But it's not about the 1000 that stop playing the game in a week because it's trash, it's about the 1 that spends $1000 on freemium because they're addicted

- Music streaming.. you're paying for 12 physical albums a year to have releases split up between 3 companies (so you can't even listen to any artist you want unless you pay for them all), which you can't listen to uncleared projects, and when you stop paying you don't keep any of that music...

- Media. # is half assed in every section of it. Again, all about making the fastest dollar. I'm talking all media, music, blogs, tv, everything. When I want to watch a movie now I have to look into the early 2000s or earlier to find something that's not trash

these are just a couple points, I'm sure you can think of more. People thought the future would be dope but our reality is trash because of money and there will be no going back to a "great again" America... unless

the only way it could be great is if people make great things and treat each other with great respect. until then it will be trash. find something of value to do in your life and do it. stop contributing to negativity on the internet it is pointless and you will regret it. good luck America

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Guys. 4Chan...SMH.

'Member when 4Chan said they wrote the Steele dossier?

I remember...

I don't know why anyone trusts anything from a site who's only claim to fame is trolling people.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Guys. 4Chan...SMH.

'Member when 4Chan said they wrote the Steele dossier?

I remember...

I don't know why anyone trusts anything from a site who's only claim to fame is trolling people.

You are conflating the entertaining of ideas to "trusting" them.

Maybe that makes you feel like you have a stronger position?

Millions of Americans voted for Obama on the promise of Hope & Change and got NEITHER. Then they voted for him again.
edit on 11/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Normally, I would fall right into believing something like this, but yeah...even I think it's going to be something about NK.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join