It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I like Bill Still. If memory serves, he was one of the precious few who said Trump would win. He tends to do deep analysis instead of tossing superfluous aspirations around.

He's got a point, too, that I am ashamed to say I missed... this whole mess is happening in the shadow of the Iron Bowl! There's not a college football rivalry in existence today that doesn't pale in comparison to the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Auburn War Chickens. It's a state holiday... every TV is tuned in to the game in every store, and God help anyone who touches the remote.

We likes our feetsball.

Tomorrow (today?) is Thanksgiving... Saturday is the Iron Bowl... Sunday is the celebration after the Tide wins... come Monday, Alabamians will be watching news instead of sports again, just in time to see Moore's attorneys destroying the accusers' stories. We'll see what the polls say after that.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
BREAKING: Roy Moore’s Lying Accuser Admits He Didn’t Ever Touch Her

…and then it all came crumbling down.

Liberals have been attacking Judge Roy Moore relentlessly after a fishy story surfaced alleging that he sexually abused a 14-year-old girl decades and decades ago when the now-76 year old man was in his early 30s. Unfortunately, like most of their bombshell stories about people they don’t like, this one didn’t pass the smell or the reality test.

After the publicity began to die down and Harley Hannah, Moore’s accuser, began to get tired of lying all the time, she finally admitted the truth during an interview on MSNBC.

“It was like a bad dream,” she told host Dan Fitzpatrick. “I don’t really remember what happened but my mind filled in the gaps.”

“So you don’t actually know what happened?” Fitzpatrick pressed.

“I don’t remember everything that happened, but I know it,” Hannah replied.

“It doesn’t sound like you have much of an idea what Judge Moore actually did to you,” the interviewer responded as Hannah broke down in tears.

There you have it. Nothing to see here. She lied, plain and simple. This is all the proof you, the American people, need to know that Moore was just the victim of a smear campaign.

Not surprising...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Be mighty nice if those on this thread who claimed Moore was a pedophile based on now debunked story about 14 year old would now apologize for the name calling.................

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Fake News: Roy Moore's Accuser Did NOT Admit He Didn't Ever Touch Her

Famous fake/satire website Reagan Was Right posted an article titled "BREAKING: Roy Moore's Lying Accuser Admits He Didn't Ever Touch Her" which opened:

There never was any interview on MSNBC and Harley Hannah is not even one of the named women accusing Roy Moore of sexually inappropriate behaviour.

The actual named women accusing Moore are:
Leigh Corfman
Beverly Young Nelson
Tina Johnson
Gena Richardson

We are not sure who the Harley Hannah mentioned in the story is, but we did find a New York conceptual artist by that name. But she was still in college until just a few years ago so she wouldn't have been 14 when Moore was in his late thirties because she probably wasn't even born yet.

The image used with the story is also entirely unrelated to the Roy Moore abuse allegations: it shows reality TV star Charlotte Crosby who is crying during an interview about a breakup and a troubled pregnancy.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Charlotte Crosby breaks down on live TV after Gaz Beadle baby announcement

The reality star began to cry as she said: ‘I’ve got so many nice messages over the past couple of days.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnBGood

Ah, yes, fake news.

Wait, though! If this story is fake news, then couldn't Leigh Corfman's story be fake news?

Gee, so much to consider...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Reagan Was Right is a whimsical playland of conservative satire.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Ah, yes, fake news.

Wait, though! If this story is fake news, then couldn't Leigh Corfman's story be fake news?

Gee, so much to consider...

TheRedneck

Except this is actual fake news and they even state they are. See my post above this.
edit on 24-11-2017 by JohnBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Oh, I saw it.

But the point I am making is that, even with a disclaimer on the site, people have picked up the story and are ready to run with it. I looked up "harley hannah roy moore" on Google,and I found several other sites, including a youtube vid, that had already picked up the story.

The same way it happened with Leigh Corfman's accusation.

This just goes to show how unreliable unvetted reports are... and unvetted reports are all there are against Judge Moore.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

True, only time will tell. Both parties need the benefit of the doubt and let us hope the truth comes out.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Since it was debunked we can go back to the accuser who couldnt get his name right at the press conference with allred and whose point by point accounts have been debunked.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Since it was debunked we can go back to the accuser who couldnt get his name right at the press conference with allred and whose point by point accounts have been debunked.

What's been debunked?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Almost everything. Just look up any statements from Moore's attorneys.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

TheRedneck

No, I'm not gonna take Moore's attorneys word for anything.

I will follow both sides with an open mind though.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

That's a very good verse... seeing as I do indeed hate the false accusations...

TheRedneck

We know that....

Why do you think John Rogers bailed this late in the game? What's the local opinions?

www.rawstory.com...

Who knows? - maybe he was handed a pile of cash by the same people coordinating accusations just before an election... so that his resignation could be used by idiots on the internet to add 1+1 to make 5? Maybe he can't stand the publicity and doesn't want to fight? Maybe he knows Moore is guilty and feels it's his duty to quit?

Whatever, it makes no difference. Until Moore is proven to have committed a crime, he is innocent in the eyes of the law and all this comes down to now is what voters decide.

Given that Jones has admitted to being an advocate of baby killing and mass murder, he's gone way past anything Moore has done even if the accusations were true.
edit on 25/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just in case you didn't notice, the people of Texas didn't buy the smear against Roy Moore and now he will win the election. No evidence to support the smear and the polls shows he wins. Hurray for the truth wins out!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

TheRedneck

It's not just his attorneys... the whole 'banned from the mall' story was undermined by the manager of the mall

“It was part of the job, yeah, we did have written reports and things on people banned,” Boyle, 86, who managed the mall from 1981 to 1998, told WBRC. “To my knowledge he was not banned from the mall.”

One of the accusers embellished her story to say she got him banned from a mall, yet there is no record of such and the manager at the time, who says he would have been informed, refutes it.

There is no credibility to any of the accusations as of yet - so any belief in them is just based on what people want to believe to satisfy their partisan natures.

As for following both sides, you clearly are not, or else you would have been aware of the stories supporting Moore's 'side' - which happens to be the side of due process.

edit on 25/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

"I'm only going to listen to one side of the debate, so I can have an open mind."

Annee, you can be one confusing woman sometimes...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Until everyone honestly stops the left/right mine/yours the truth will never really matter.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join