It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Source, please?

As to your second post... that's what "thinking out loud" means... not sure, possibly wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: UKTruth

That point has been raised and thus far there has been no response to it.

Gloria Alred is actually under 2 separate investigations over her ethics in representing clients. Chances are this will make number 3 if it is confirmed to be a forgery.

Also she was in a wikileaks dump. It showed her email trying to coordinate attacks against Trump. In that email it was discussed to have people make sex claims against him. I would imagine, given her tentacles are firmly attached to the Democrat crime machine, that she used that same strategy here against Moore.

No, that point was debunked several pages ago:

originally posted by: Willtell
Roy Moore’s Evidence Against Accuser Was a Lie

The evidence Roy Moore’s lawyer offered Wednesday evening to attempt to discredit a sexual-misconduct accuser turns out to have not been correct. In addition to suggesting Moore’s signature in accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s 1977 yearbook was fraudulent, the Alabama Republican Senate nominee’s lawyers claimed Nelson had lied about never contacting Moore following an alleged rape attempt because Moore had presided over her 1999 divorce case. As it turns out, all of the initial proceedings were overseen by a different district judge, W.D. Russell, and the only connection to Moore was that his office rubber-stamped a document requesting a dismissal of the case. Moore never actually had contact with Nelson.

Here is proof Moore's lawyer lied

The only thing he 'presided over' was signing a document requesting dismissal of the divorce proceedings. Another judge presided over the divorce proceedings .
edit on 10Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:42:21 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xcathdra

Signatures change over the decades. The ink age test will be the most reliable determiner of whether it is a forgery or not.

In this instance the reason its important is because the signature in the yearbook is identical to the one on the "victims" divorce papers, which Moore presided over.

The D.A. is actually his assistance initials. When she used Moore's signature stamp she would put her initials directly after it. While you are correct signatures change over time however in this case they are identical.

No way in hell are they identical. Look at the yearbook:

Now look at the divorce document:

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Xcathdra

While you are correct signatures change over time however in this case they are identical

I wish I could find a photo of the divorce papers signature...

Here you go...

This was the official stamped signature so it shows the middle 'S' in his name.

They're only vaguely similar. The 'y' in Roy is markedly different. There is no middle initial. The lines on the 'M' in Moore are considerably different, etc.

Y'all don't care about facts, just say parrot stuff or make it up as you go.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

That tells me someone else named "Roy" signed her yearbook and the rest of the signature was forged in an attempt to make it look like it was Roy Moore who signed it. Didn't do a very good job, either.
edit on 18-11-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

But I'll wait until Gloria Allred turns over the yearbook for analysis.
edit on 18-11-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Moore was banned from more than the Mall, he was also banned from the YMCA as a creeper.

I tend to believe the victims rather than an old guy looking to date teens. The circumstantial evidence is just to much.

reverepress.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No way in hell are they identical.

You're right. They are not identical. I was actually thinking the same thing,but I can only type so fast.

Still, the "DA" after the name is very incriminating. Delbra Adams was not even his court assistant at the time. He wasn't a judge and thus had no court assistant. He wasn't even a District Attorney. The name still does not look like the same person who wrote the text, and the 7s are still markedly different. The "Olde Hickory House" is still in another handwriting entirely.

So... it was a forgery instead of a copy.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You've made a stellar case for Allred to immediately submit the yearbook for examination by independent experts.

But wait............

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

That tells me someone else named "Roy" signed her yearbook and the rest of the signature was forged in an attempt to make it look like it was Roy Moore who signed it. Didn't do a very good job, either.

Just take a glance at the class lists of 1974-1977, the potential students of the year 1977. There were two high schools in Gadsden alone. How many fellers were named Elroy, Leroy, Ray, Troy, etc...

I did a google search for Gadsden
AL + Roy + Class of 1977 and it found a newspaper article referencing a Roy Miller Class of '77.
Gadsden Times

Roy Miller, class of 1977, still lives in Gadsden and tries to never miss a class reunion. Tim Heard, also class of 1977 said the homecoming activities were “a real good send off.”

edit on 18-11-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wasn't the Y"M"CA where young men went who were itinerant.

Fake news

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Wasn't the Y"M"CA where young men went who were itinerant.

Fake news

Not necessarily ....

www.ymca.net...

I guess they aren't diverse enough to allow pedophiles to creep around.

www.newyorker.com...

edit on 18-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

This is what I thought initially (another Roy) , because it seemed very silly that a 30+yr old guy into teenagers would sign his name in a yearbook.

Then I looked at the actual colors, which are very close overall. The circles around the words are a rough pick for the darkest color in the word.

Everyone else is free to pull out their MS Paint (or better) using the eyedropper tool and look for themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

YMCA back in seventies was gender restricted that's why there was YWCA for females but you go ahead and believe what you want.

Now if your link said "YWCA" it might of been worth checking out.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

No way in hell are they identical.

You're right. They are not identical. I was actually thinking the same thing,but I can only type so fast.

Still, the "DA" after the name is very incriminating. Delbra Adams was not even his court assistant at the time. He wasn't a judge and thus had no court assistant. He wasn't even a District Attorney. The name still does not look like the same person who wrote the text, and the 7s are still markedly different. The "Olde Hickory House" is still in another handwriting entirely.

So... it was a forgery instead of a copy.

TheRedneck

Instead, at the time (1977), he was an assistant district attorney - the first full-time prosecutor in the county.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

YMCA back in seventies was gender restricted that's why there was YWCA for females but you go ahead and believe what you want.

Now if your link said "YWCA" it might of been worth checking out.

Perhaps Roy didn't limit himself to just young girls. Just sayin....

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This is what I thought initially (another Roy) , because it seemed very silly that a 30+yr old guy into teenagers would sign his name in a yearbook.

I don't really think that's feasible. The chances that both first names in a signature would be close enough to allow even a good forger to complete the signature are just infinitesimal.

It does seem silly to me as well that someone who thought they were doing something, shall we say, unkosher, would sign a yearbook. That in itself tells me if it was Roy Moore who signed it (which I don't think happened), the fact he signed it says he didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don;t know what facts you mean.

The facts are that there is no proof of any impropriety... the 'DA' in the yearbook signature makes no sense. The writing is all of different types and the accusers' celebrity lawyer refuses to allow any analysis of the signature.

With those facts known, there is no basis for believing the accusation.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I don;t know what facts you mean.

The facts are that there is no proof of any impropriety... the 'DA' in the yearbook signature makes no sense. The writing is all of different types and the accusers' celebrity lawyer refuses to allow any analysis of the signature.

With those facts known, there is no basis for believing the accusation.

I ain't referring to your post in that remark. It was directed at the member who claimed the yearbook and legal document signatures were identical, when they weren't.

I'm using your post for the image to show the difference.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The other anomaly was during a news conference where the "victim" called the judge Ray instead of Roy.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I just heard that President Trump says he believes Roy Moore it's innocent and is heading to Alabama next week to campaign for him.

The accusers stories are falling apart.
edit on 11/21/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The other anomaly was during a news conference where the "victim" called the judge Ray instead of Roy.

Freudian slip, perhaps? That suggests one of two scenarios:

1) She really doesn't know Roy Moore at all, at least not well enough to remember what his fist name is, or
2) She was abused by someone named Ray, and is (consciously or not) swapping in Moore as the accuser.

Combine this with the yearbook that now looks like a forgery, and I'm sorry but my vote is "not guilty" your honor.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join