It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Annee

No, I'm not gonna take Moore's attorneys word for anything.

I will follow both sides with an open mind though.

"I'm only going to listen to one side of the debate, so I can have an open mind."

Annee, you can be one confusing woman sometimes...

TheRedneck

Your support of Moore falls into the category of "He doth protest too much".

Not taking Moore's attorneys word for anything this early in the investigation is not closing my mind to his side either. Time will reveal more IMO.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

"I'm only going to listen to one side of the debate, so I can have an open mind."

TheRedneck

Not taking Moore's attorneys word for anything this early in the investigation is not closing my mind to his side either. Time will reveal more IMO.

Yeah, but you didn't even know about what was being said by the other side. Not very open on the subject really, is it...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

TheRedneck

Yeah, but you didn't even know about what was being said by the other side. Not very open on the subject really, is it...

You know what they say about ASSume.

A "clarification" request does not reflect lack of me being informed.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Annee prepared to be disappointed.

WHY ROY MOORE WILL BE THE NEXT SENATOR FROM ALABAMA

Roy Moore is a lightning rod of controversy and is despised by the liberal media, social justice warriors, the ACLU, left wing Democrats, Hollywood elites, non-Christians and the GOP establishment. He’s a rogue and considered uncontrollable by those running the show in Washington DC. Was it really a surprise these forces would conspire to destroy his candidacy a few weeks before the election? The Jeff Bezos Washington Post goes on a witch hunt to Alabama and seeks out and convinces women to accuse Moore of sexual misconduct four decades after it supposedly happened

edit on 25-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Unfortunately, you are correct.

I really want to know the truth as well, but what I am seeing is pure railroading on the surface: charges brought without any evidence, at an inopportune time, against someone who has been highly respected up until now. Add to that the fact that the accusers are given every benefit of the doubt and Moore is given none, and I smell a partisan hatchet job.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

But you accept his accusers' words as absolute truth?

That's not exactly the definition of "open-minded."

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I love American politics. It's almost Shakespearean at times....

Shades of King Lear, eh?

Trump furious with Ivanka for ‘special place in hell’ attack on Roy Moore now featured in Democratic campaign ad

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Doesn't matter the people know the politics and will vote Roy Moore in anyway. He's way ahead in the polls. So stock up on coloring books if that bothers you.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
November 27, 2017

The WASHINGTON POST CONFIRMS THAT ONE OF MOORE's ACCUSERS LIED.. Allegedly Part of a "Sting" Operation.

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore's candidacy if she went public.

The Post did not publish an article based on her unsubstantiated account. When Post reporters confronted her with inconsistencies in her story and an Internet posting that raised doubts about her motivations, she insisted that she was not working with any organization that targets journalists.

To avoid giving the Anti-America Washington Post "clicks", I'll leave this link as source.
www.msn.com...—-and-false-—-tale-about-roy-moore-she-appears-to-be-part-of-un dercover-sting-operation/ar-BBFQkBq

edit on 11/27/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The WASHINGTON POST CONFIRMS THAT ONE OF MOORE's ACCUSERS LIED..

Wrong. Someone tried to bait the Post with a fake story (the "sting" as you call it) in a deliberate effort to discredit the actual accusers, and therefore the Post's reporting.

Which didn't work.

Nice try.

Here's the WaPo article you don't want to link to, for some reason.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

this is the spin you're going with???

you all are losing so much creditably.. you might want to rethink your strategy.

LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The WASHINGTON POST CONFIRMS THAT ONE OF MOORE's ACCUSERS LIED..

Wrong. Someone tried to bait the Post with a fake story (the "sting" as you call it) in a deliberate effort to discredit the actual accusers, and therefore the Post's reporting.

Which didn't work.

Nice try.

Here's the WaPo article you don't want to link to, for some reason.

OK.. that's one accuser off the table. Now, we need to have the ink dated in that infamous year book. How's that coming along?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

one accuser off the books??

LOLOLOL

she was never on the books and you know that!

it's hysterical, they tried to discredit the post but ended up discrediting themselves and showing the post is thorough. I love it!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

OK.. that's one accuser off the table.

That is not an "accuser" but a plant to deliberately discredit the accusers.

we need to have the ink dated in that infamous year book.

There is no legal basis for that. There is no criminal case for it to be examined.

Reminder: other accusers, their stories, backed by friends and family, including a pattern of behavior.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The easy way to fix it is for Moore to apologize generally and then announce he is ashamed of his actions and think about receiving counseling.

A plan of action Democrats cant complain about since it is what Conyers and Franken have done.

The yearbook lady sunk herself given the number of errors she mad3e in retelling the story. Here is a hint if you are going to accuse someone of inappropriate contact - Get the name of the suspect right (she called him ray instead of roy).
edit on 27-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

god, I hope he wins.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

I like Bill Still. If memory serves, he was one of the precious few who said Trump would win. He tends to do deep analysis instead of tossing superfluous aspirations around.

He's got a point, too, that I am ashamed to say I missed... this whole mess is happening in the shadow of the Iron Bowl! There's not a college football rivalry in existence today that doesn't pale in comparison to the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Auburn War Chickens. It's a state holiday... every TV is tuned in to the game in every store, and God help anyone who touches the remote.

We likes our feetsball.

Tomorrow (today?) is Thanksgiving... Saturday is the Iron Bowl... Sunday is the celebration after the Tide wins... come Monday, Alabamians will be watching news instead of sports again, just in time to see Moore's attorneys destroying the accusers' stories. We'll see what the polls say after that.

TheRedneck

You have been pretty spot on with everything except that tide winning... looks like the ole tiger eagles beat back that tide. Most of Alabama mourns today as well as millions of band Wagon tide fans.

On another note innocent until proven guilty and should be treated as such. Even in elections.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

most republicans believe the evidence is damning considering the boat load of corroborating testimony.

should folks just ignore that??

most republicans are smarter than that..

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

most republicans believe the evidence is damning considering the boat load of corroborating testimony.

No they should submit it in a court of law and let the man face his accusers before a jury. If the stature of limitations hasn’t already passed. To be honest I’m not familiar with Alabama criminal law.

Now if you can get that trial done fairly before the election and Moore is found guilty, string him up. Until then stop trying the man in the public eye and media and allow him a fair and just trial.

Wouldn’t you want the same? Espically if you felt the accusations against you were false?

edit on 27-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Corroborating testimony??? Do you mean that getting more than one person to make false accusations?

Still waiting for the yearbook analysis, but Alldred seems to be stalling... I wonder why?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join