It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didn't accuse them - I said gives "weight"

As in in lends weight to the theory.........

However one or more have democrat leanings which does make for questions.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I'm worrying about this less and less as time goes by.

There was an initial backlash against Moore because of the accusations, but that has since turned into some resentment as the people are starting to realize that the accusations are unfounded. I just saw a Jones rally where he shot himself in the foot... he is trying to drive home the two removals from office, when both times the removals were opposed by the people. They were both political actions taken against the will of the people; how else could he have been re-elected (overwhelmingly, I might add) to put him back in power?

National politicians just don't get Alabama politics. We are, admittedly, a unique people. We value honesty and liberty above partisanship, and that's not going to change any time soon. Tricks don't work down here very well. That's why Alabama went so solidly for Trump... he represented a change from the dishonesty and restrictive lifestyles that had come to dominate Washington DC.

Ironically, the great Savior of Women, Gloria Allred, probably has hurt Jones more than he even realizes. She's well known to be a liar and political hack down here,and the moment she refused to turn over the evidence against Moore she was seen as a liar working for Jones. Trump's dismissal of the allegations yesterday went a long way in calming the firestorm, and the number of real sexual scandals have helped as well; they're almost all against Democrats. Sexual abuse is not a partisan issue, but the Democrats have tried to turn it into such with their hypocritical lies. And that's another thing the pundits don't get:

Few people here are really partisan. We only vote for a particular party because of the company the candidate keeps. It would be very easy to flip the state blue... just change the platform to one the people like and stop lying. But we both know that's not going to happen. Instead, the Democratic lies will increase and the Democratic platform will move farther and farther from the will of the people. And the state will continue to be red as a MAGA cap.

This is a fight the Democrats are doomed to lose. Even if Jones wins, the people will oust him over his agenda at their first opportunity, ensuring it will be a long, long time before another Democrat wins a state-wide vote. But I really doubt he will win.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

What would Jesus do?

Matthew 19:18

He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is interesting....

Roy Moore’s spokesman John Rogers suddenly quits — just weeks before Alabama election

www.rawstory.com...

No explanation given but we can speculate. And being as how we are throwing out bible quotes....

The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked make themselves a stench and bring shame on themselves.

Proverbs 13:5
edit on 22-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thi is the public mob lynching I'm talking about. Moore has a right to legally challenge anyone and present his evidence in a court before being judged guilty, same as for a Democrat. First we were supposed to believe he was banned from a mall and then he wasn't. See what I mean. You have NO IDEA if he is guilty or not. Just because you hate Republicans you hate on any of them and are led like sheeple.
edit on 22-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Thi is the public mob lynching I'm talking about. Moore has a right to legally challenge anyone and present his evidence in a court before being judged guilty, same as for a Democrat. First we were supposed to believe he was banned from a mall and then he wasn't. See what I mean. You have NO IDEA if he is guilty or not. Just because you hate Republicans you hate on any of them and are led like steeple.

It is absolutely incredible that a society could foster a group of strange people - so many of them - that think anyone, whether male or female, has a right to be believed. It's perfectly fine if some people WANT to believe these accusers, that's their right, but it sickens me when people who choose not to believe are subject to emotional blackmail and the crazy smears that they somehow condone sexual assault.

A woman or man has the right to speak up but absolutely zero rights over others' decision to believe them. Those that are suggesting otherwise are just crazy control freaks.
edit on 22/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A dangerous standard is being set. If you don't like somebody at your job, just say that they touched you inappropriately. That person will be fired and have difficulty finding another job just like an ex-con.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A dangerous standard is being set. If you don't like somebody at your job, just say that they touched you inappropriately. That person will be fired and have difficulty finding another job just like an ex-con.

Exactly... but that is the plan I suspect. Kangaroo courts of public opinion used to control people. A progressives dream.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Pretty much why someone should take no action or formulate opinons when the accusers are not bound by oath and perjury risks associated with giving false testimony.

Exception can be made where clear photo evidence exists such as Franken, Biden, Weiner and now Barton are concerned.

Then there's apparently financial records of congressional payoffs yet to be disclosed.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah, it seems like the whole premise of innocent until proven guilty has been thrown out the window when it comes to sex related allegations.

Very troubling slippery slope.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah, it seems like the whole premise of innocent until proven guilty has been thrown out the window when it comes to sex related allegations.

Very troubling slippery slope.

Do you feel the same way about Hollywood personalities being fingered as sex offenders; or just conservatives.

lol.....I said "fingered"

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If allegations are under oath then the alleged perp has right to trial.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's a very good verse... seeing as I do indeed hate the false accusations...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That's a very good verse... seeing as I do indeed hate the false accusations...

TheRedneck

We know that....

Why do you think John Rogers bailed this late in the game? What's the local opinions?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I feel the same way regardless of party affiliation. Accusations may be believed or not, but judgement should be held until evidence can be presented.

With Al Franken, there is clear photographic evidence and a guilty plea in the court of public opinion. He has also made statements directed at Republicans that now condemn him.

With Conyers, I have yet to see evidence of anything other than improper use of taxpayer funds.

With Trump, I saw no evidence.

With Moore, I see no evidence (but I do hear Allred claiming evidence while refusing to release it).

With Weinstein, even though I personally believe some of his accusers, I still see no direct evidence.

Therefore, Trump, Moore, and Weinstein are innocent until someone can prove them guilty, and should suffer no public scrutiny until such time. Conyers should be subjected to an investigation to determine guilt and appropriate punishment for misuse of public funds, and Franken should be investigated and applicable punishment dealt out to him.

There is nothing political about any of my views on corruption. The corrupt must be removed, period. My only concern is that Moore is being railroaded in the court of public opinion and sentenced by political enemies.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

If allegations are under oath then the alleged perp has right to trial.

Right, I'll bet you think they should string up Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose , no questions asked!!

And Hillary, even tho she has never been indited or convicted of anything....

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

No idea on Rogers. So far I think everyone locally is trying to figure it out. I expect more information on why tonight on the evening news.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We need to look at all of these incidents on an individual basis and two not make it about politics.

If a scumbag does scumbag behavior he should be held accountable period. End of story. If it's a politician, only an idiot would want a pervert to be one of our leaders in washington. If you have to hem and haw about it because he's on your side of the political spectrum, right or left. You've been brainwashed and are unfit to have an adult conversation. Period.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's over. polls show Roy Moore will WIN!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Nope, you'll not see me in any threads on Weinstien or Rose.

Hillary yes but that's due decades of shenanigans where political interference has negated sworn testimony allowing her to avoid indictment as of today so far.

Sworn testimony or affidavit with penalty of perjury gets my ear and attention - not attention seekers, those seeking renumeration or political hacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join