It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
then again, there's this.....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
then again, there's this.....

www.rawstory.com...

By 'this' you mean another accusation. If this ex-cop was so tasked then there will be paperwork. Let's see it.

Also, the last time I checked it was not much of an offence to try and pick up cheerleaders. Especially back then - still isn't unless there's a new law I don't know about.

What's next? Ex-Bouncer says he had to eject Moore from a 1980's nightclub because he was trying to pull.

edit on 21/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What's funny is all these 60 year old white guys going on interviews defending him, you know, "oh, I've known Roy for 40 years, and he's a stand up, honest, hard working guy".

LOL! Really? Good! Come back and talk to us when you've been a 14 year old girl!

It's crazy!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

What's funny is all these 60 year old white guys going on interviews defending him, you know, "oh, I've known Roy for 40 years, and he's a stand up, honest, hard working guy".

LOL! Really? Good! Come back and talk to us when you've been a 14 year old girl!

It's crazy!

Funnier that you would think a 60-year-old white guy's opinion would be worth less. Quite why you had to bring race into this, I don't know, but that's par for the course these days I suppose.

edit on 21/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Also, the last time I checked it was not much of an offence to try and pick up cheerleaders. Especially back then - still isn't unless there's a new law I don't know about.

Except when the cheerleaders are 14,15, 16, and 17 and the interested party is in their 30's, no?.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, well, well... it seems the more involved the person is, the less bad they have to say about Judge Moore:

Johnny Adams, an employee at the Gadsden Mall for 26 years,and Manager of Operations for14 of those, says:

“In my 26 years working at Gadsden Mall, I never heard anything about Roy Moore being banned from the mall or any other mention of issues concerning him,” Adams said. “As the operations manager overseeing mall security, I would have been aware of something like that.”

And there's Johnny V. Sanders. He states:

“Because of this relationship [with Brenda Boyle, his manager and wife of the manager of Gadsden Mall], I was abreast on the latest situations that happened throughout the Gadsden Mall during that time period. There was a prominent man of Etowah County, whom is now deceased that was banned for reasons such as the allegations against Judge Moore,” he continued. “However, due to respect for the family, I decline to reveal his name. Despite allegations against other patrons of the mall, I never heard of Roy Moore’s name come in conversation with any such misconduct against women or a supposed banning from the Gadsden Mall.”
Johnny worked there from the 1970s through the 2000s.

There's also some holes they have found in Corfman's story that are big enough to drive a wide-load semi through. I listened to the statements live today.

Oh, and the latest local polls have Moore two points ahead of Jones, although admittedly there's a 2-point margin there. That poll, however, also says another 5% would write in whatever name the Republican party recommends, so they are a 'no' for Doug Jones. (Source: local news)

Ironically, anyone who wants to know if Moore is guilty and wants to see that 'truth' come to light really should be supporting him, according to Gloria Allred. There will be no investigation unless he is elected, because she refuses to present evidence to anyone other than the Senate Ethics Committee.

I want to see all pedos punished! So I hope Alabama elects him so he and his accusers can get their day in (sort of a) court!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's crazy!

Funnier that you would think a 60-year-old white guy's opinion would be worth less. Quite why you had to bring race into this, I don't know, but that's par for the course these days I suppose.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you are completely off the wall. Yeah. It's only about race. lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

It's crazy!

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you are completely off the wall. Yeah. It's only about race. lol.

pfft. It was you who brought up race.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Trump endorses Moore and believes him.

"He denies it. Look, he denies it," Trump said of Moore. "If you look at all the things that have happened over the last 48 hours. He totally denies it. He says it didn't happen. And look, you have to look at him also."

Link

Just about every lawbreaker or person caught in an inappropriate situation uses the denial defense. The birds of a feather endorsement?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's crazy!

I'll interject a little race if you don't mind....

If Roy Moore had of been a 30 yr old black man chasing 14year old white girls, what would have happened to him?
edit on 22-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just came in to ask if evidence exists or if this is a smeer campaign brought on by McConnell?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.seattletimes.com...< br />
40 year police veteran, they would watch Moore at high school games because he was well known for preying on young girls.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Moore would go after teenagers for their purity.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Looks as though he fits in nicely with the leadership of our country.

/s

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's crazy!

I'll interject a little race if you don't mind....

If Roy Moore had of been a 30 yr old black man chasing 14year old white girls, what would have happened to him?

He wasn't and he isn't, so difficult to speculate. He has also been accused not proven to have done anything.. so in this case and in your scenario, absolutely nothing should happen. A person, woman or man, has absolutely NO right to be believed when they claim sexual assault, contrary to the weird logic I see put forward on the subject.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Which Moore accuser or offerer of anecdotes and hearsay has done so under oath in testimony or affidavit.

See that's difference between baseless accusations and real ones such as against Bill Clinton, the claiments are willing to face charges of perjury if not telling truth in accusation.

Not going under oath but making accusations give much weight to opportunistic political and monetary motivations rather than justice seeking.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Moore's accusers story falls apart.

edit on 22-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: roadgravel
n.

Not going under oath but making accusations give much weight to opportunistic political and monetary motivations rather than justice seeking.

I wonder if you see the irony of accusing the victims of political and monetary motivations, with out proof.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

One of the accusers got money from the Washington Post for her story. Political or not it's problematic when money changes hands. This stuff should be litigated in legal investigations and not the court of public opinion. I believe all accusers coming forward should have to have taken a legal oath first that their statements are true.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
wwjd

what would YOU do?

just imagine -

your 14-17 year old daughters - "hey daddio! so, this guy asked me out. he's 32 but he's super religious! he wants to take me to his house for a date. is that cool?

the 14 year old moore molested didn't have a father.

edit on 22-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

YOU ASSUME you have the facts. You don't, unless you are part of a legal investigation team. In the USA, people are innocent until proven guilty. If you want mob Lynch mentality go to North Korea!!

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join