It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

In a written statement, Moore denied the allegations. “These allegations are completely false and are a desperate political attack by the National Democrat Party and the Washington Post on this campaign,” Moore, now 70, said.

If true, wow. I wouldn't be surprised though with all the allegations coming out now about the rich and powerful men.

Will conservatives take this women words as truth or sweep the story aside because of what party the man represents.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

After 40 years it comes out.
Don't know what to think about this crap anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Corey Haim stated that he actually reported to the police about his abuse yet the police didn't do anything because the producers has a lot of influence in the police department.

edit on 11/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm just hoping I don't get famous because I once snogged someone when she was drunk. That was back in the 80's but I bet it has left deep emotional scars.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's a she said he said.... 40 years is a long time, but if it is all true they are saying he never had intercourse with any, but how does one prove anything or even prove if this is a smear campaign. Though bad, I see this like someone coming forward 40 years later accusing a person of breaking their nose and ribs in a fight so long ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't have time to read the full article right now, but were there ever any police reports filed at the time this happened almost 40 years ago? If not, then unless there's some other evidence, this is just his word against those making the accusation, and I see that as a wash.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Judging by their reaction to Hollywood, Democrat support for Moore should go up in response to this.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think not. The people condoning these behaviors or closing their eyes to it, belong to the Trump base. I mean you all voted a known sexual assaulter who bragged about it on tape in as President. Stop with the hypocritical b.s.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Will the "pizzagaters" will be ALL over this?

I FULLY expect the same and equal disgust over this.

Predators are predators.

Period.

Sadly. Meethinks that "magical R" next this name somehow will SHIELD him.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Two women have accused him now.

It's a pretty hard thing to prove. Based on this guys personal conduct, which should be damning alone I would say that it's likely he probably did do it. But, that's not proof.

Has Roy Moore come out really hard against pedophiles? Projection usually seems to be the best indicator of guilt with politicians I've found.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I think not. The people condoning these behaviors or closing their eyes to it, belong to the Trump base. I mean you all voted a known sexual assaulter who bragged about it on tape in as President. Stop with the hypocritical b.s.

u r retardded

lol jk, lmirl dom cya

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seems it's 4 women now... it's escalating quickly.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I dunno. The timing of this is highly suspicious. Seems likely this is an attempt at an October Surprise by the Luther Strange/GOP establishment crowd.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Aazadan

I dunno. The timing of this is highly suspicious. Seems likely this is an attempt at an October Surprise by the Luther Strange/GOP establishment crowd.

I don't think so. I'm still undecided on this one but like I said before, projection is usually the biggest tell and this guy was one of those holier than thou types who heavily pushed traditional family values so I could definitely see it. Several Republican members of Congress have now called on him to resign. So that suggests that those in power think it's true.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

All those people in Hollywood who protected sexual predators for decades are Trump's base?

Try to keep the lies a little less transparent next time.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Every really seems to want to be in the "raped" club lately.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Don't really SEE any reason to doubt these women's motives:

REMEMBER: Republican supporters tend to never support the women in these cases. Trump has a laundry list of women who've made dozens of similar accusations over the years.

And THAT is all swept under the rug too.

At some point you have to wonder if they're OK with it? Is it PART of their platform? Do they SUPPORT this behavior or excuse it?

Because the gaslighting and continual SHADE placed on women who DARE speak up (which makes it harder for others) really makes you wonder what's up?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

All those people in Hollywood who protected sexual predators for decades are Trump's base?

Try to keep the lies a little less transparent next time.

Don't pretend like it's EXCLUSIVE to wealthy or Hollywood types. . .

This stuff is just as prevalent in ALL segments of society.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Attention Please -

This is not the Mud Pit and keep that in mind when posting. Political Trolling will get your post(s) removed or worse.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Because the gaslighting and continual SHADE placed on women who DARE speak up (which makes it harder for others) really makes you wonder what's up?

Yeah dude cuz it's totally just a Republican thing.

Pervs are pervs, if proven guilty they should ALL fry.
edit on 11 9 2017 by underpass61 because: self corrected manners violation

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join