It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Roy Moore could withdraw.

Jeff Sessions could take back his old Senate Seat.

Donald Trump could name a new Attorney General.

Several problems solved by one fluid process.

I don't think it's that simple. Sessions would have to run to be re-elected, and at this point it would have to be a write-in campaign.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Half you people make me sick to my stomach.

I truly hope the ones who are doubting the claim or defending Moore have some kind of special place in your hell.

The he said/she said statements make me want to wring someone's neck. Did you say that to defend Cosby? Did you say that to defend Ben Affleck? How about Robert Knepper, George Bush, Harvey Weinstein ?

All those are cases of your "he said/she said". I implore you all to take a good hard look inside yourselves and imagine if any of these women were your wife/girlfriend, mom, sister, or daughter. You would want it investigated regardless of time. Having family that has gone through this, I assure you there's reasons these women feel they can't speak about it. When people around them share the same experience they feel supported and emboldened to speak of their personal experiences. That's what we see happening recently, now that celebrities are being public about it, more and more women are feeling less of a stigma and are coming forward.

Please just have some thoughts about the women before you go on a rant about it being "political" or "made up". You're better than that ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm not so sure. Mainstream Republicans don't like the guy. It's entirely possible the party will swear him in, bribe him to resign, and then appoint someone more agreeable to the spot. If that doesn't happen, he'll probably be primaried. If I understand correctly he'll be up for reelection in 2018.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe they're being triggered by the ads at ATS...

Wth is wrong with people, i dont click this crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm not so sure. Mainstream Republicans don't like the guy. It's entirely possible the party will swear him in, bribe him to resign, and then appoint someone more agreeable to the spot. If that doesn't happen, he'll probably be primaried. If I understand correctly he'll be up for reelection in 2018.

I don't know....if democrats in Alabama had 4 legs and antlers, there wouldn't be any left in the entire state.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm hearing Gibson is a Jones supporter who did signing for deaf at Obama and Clinton rallys as well as having democrat leanings on social media.

That's in face of media claims that accusers were republican voters.

Also Gateway has story up that woman was approached by WAPO reporter "Beth" and was offered 1000's to claim Moore had relations with her.

Story says she has picture and recording of "Beth" from WAPO making offer and has given that evidence to Etowah County DA.

If that pans out then Moore will have evidence needed to win defamation case against WAPO.

The establishment both parties hate Moore and have ginned this up IMHO to cut into his lead over Jones the progressive candidate.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Someone around you does then because any ads I see are related to what I have been searching for recently. Right now, most of my ads are relating to sheep and goat dewormers because they contain levamisole which is the most effective way to kill camellanus worms in aquarium fish.

I am also getting fish food ads because I was searching for fenbendazole as a secondary treatment. It is less effective.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

I do, but then again, I have seen this same tactic played out time and time again as a ploy to shame people into not voting for someone.

The allegations often fall apart under inspection or simply disappear once the election itself is done.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That's all fine and dandy to express faux outrage that others are not experiencing faux outrage in this case.

Difference is none of the recent Hollywierd revelations have any effect on a political race and therefore are not at root designed to manipulate voters.

Moore being involved in controversial subjects as Alabama Supreme Court Judge has been newsworthy before and if any substance to allegations then it would have come out well before this time - but it's so darn convenient now when Moore running away with an election against wishes on the establishment.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
I'm hearing Gibson is a Jones supporter who did signing for deaf at Obama and Clinton rallys as well as having democrat leanings on social media.

That's in face of media claims that accusers were republican voters.

Also Gateway has story up that woman was approached by WAPO reporter "Beth" and was offered 1000's to claim Moore had relations with her.

Story says she has picture and recording of "Beth" from WAPO making offer and has given that evidence to Etowah County DA.

If that pans out then Moore will have evidence needed to win defamation case against WAPO.

The establishment both parties hate Moore and have ginned this up IMHO to cut into his lead over Jones the progressive candidate.

The Gibson claim is true. InfoWars has photos to prove it.

Somehow, WaPo forgot to mention that one of Moore's accusers happens to be a Democrat who has worked for Moore's opponent.

edit on 10-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
I'm hearing Gibson is a Jones supporter... having democrat leanings on social media.... [also] woman was approached by WAPO reporter "Beth" and was offered 1000's to claim Moore had relations with her... she has picture and recording of "Beth" from WAPO making offer and has given that evidence to Etowah County DA.

I've been reading the same. Here's some links for those interested:

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT

Doug Lewis #MAGA

Does Jeff Bezos Need To Go To Prison?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Debbie Gibson? Say it ain't so, but maybe it only happened in her dreams.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Don't know what to think about this crap anymore

This "crap" is normal life for most of the world and 99% of human history.

Only Americans are so stupid, I am embarrassed to be from here sometimes.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Well it’s always been said that truth is stranger than fiction.

Amazing, if somebody wrote this in a steamy political thriller it wouldn’t be believable….I mean the timing.

An incident about a bible-thumping hypocrite in the middle of this national political war gets accused of this is something one would see in a Netflix original.

Politically, the GOP doesn’t understand that if he wins, the woman of this country will be more motivated than the election last week where the GOP got clobbered…Primarily because of woman

This will be the second time a GOP candidate is likely guilty of molesting a woman, the first being Trump, and yet the republicans still elect him.

If they were smart, they would cut their losses and reject this guy

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Really?

I truly hope the ones who are doubting the claim or defending Moore have some kind of special place in your hell.

Again, really? Because you have absolutely no concept of things like "bearing false witness" or "innocent until proven guilty" or "every man deserves his day in court"??? Of course you don't, hence your glee in condemning to hell those who would dare suggest that we need more proof than "she said" to condemn a man as guilty.

I won't defend Judge Moore... but I will damn sure defend the integrity of the process. Even if it is just the court of public opinion, and not a court of law.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

"faux outrage" ? Really ?

You're going to sit there and pretend you know what's going on in my head?

You are a despicable person to claim this woman is making up this story just for political reasons. I don't know what happened in your life to make you so jaded but I hope you find peace. You can reply if you like, but I'm already done talking to someone of your caliber.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LOL! That made me laugh -- thank you.

However, I believe it's a different Debbie Gibson...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

The he said/she said statements make me want to wring someone's neck. Did you say that to defend Cosby? Did you say that to defend Ben Affleck? How about Robert Knepper, George Bush, Harvey Weinstein ?

All those are cases of your "he said/she said". I implore you all to take a good hard look inside yourselves and imagine if any of these women were your wife/girlfriend, mom, sister, or daughter. You would want it investigated regardless of time. Having family that has gone through this, I assure you there's reasons these women feel they can't speak about it. When people around them share the same experience they feel supported and emboldened to speak of their personal experiences. That's what we see happening recently, now that celebrities are being public about it, more and more women are feeling less of a stigma and are coming forward.

Please just have some thoughts about the women before you go on a rant about it being "political" or "made up". You're better than that ATS.

Its called hypocricy
edit on 10-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Also there's this one.

WaPo Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

WaPo hires criminals who write fake checks to write fake news for the swamp. Revoke the press pass!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's called wait and see.

This has been done to too many candidates to count.

If it's true, then send him up, but I don't work off the accusations alone anymore, not when it's just a week or three prior to the voting and all of a sudden we have hidden accusers from decades ago showing up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join