It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Liquesence

Or........could it be Roy's presence could upset the behind the scenes swamp dealings by the uniparty members.

Your tirade against Roy's stances belying the fact that the leftwing is most intolerant of anyone's ideas but their own.

My tirade? Lol, hardly a tirade. Where belief grounded in religion seems to dictate discriminatory policy, which is not exactly lawful, I have a problem.

And then you throw back the 'but but leftwing?' as a point of some perceived validation? Figures.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was under the impression that Alabama had some of the least segregated schools in the country right now. All southern states do for that matter. Ironically, it's the north that has a school segregation issue right now. Which is also why they're likely scoring better on tests... they have more schools getting higher budgets.

Heres a good video on it, I know John Oliver doesn't really align with your politics but he covers the issue well
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Roy Moore will not make homosexuality illegal.

He said homosexual conduct should be illegal.

One senator does not have that power.

No, one person singularly can't make policy his or herself. But if enough are elected they can, and that policy has been in effect throughout the country in the past, but we have moved on from that. Hence my point.

I don't care what he believes, but if he uses his belief to drive or author discriminatory policy, which he seems to have done, I have a problem.

edit on 10-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Strange, Steve Bannon said that the WAPO/Bezos group “drooped a dime” on Trump during the election (the grab woman by the p___y incident) and now has dropped a dime on Moore.

Does he know what drop a dime means?

It doesn’t mean to lie on someone it means to rat out somebody

He is apparently admitting to their guilt!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not only that he didn’t want to seat a elected Muslim to the congress.

The guy is an abomination and anti everything America stands for

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There must be a few conflicted conservatives now that Trump has recommended that Moore step aside.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Even Trump doesn’t like Moore

He supported the other guy in the primaries.

I could accept a conservative but this guy is real bad. Having nothing to do with this sexual charge---he is bad news.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It'll only come out when you're seeking "power" and you're on the "winning team". I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
She'll only remember it if she has something to gain, picture in the paper, CNN paying for a "juicy story"...etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You are correct; we do not have school segregation. We once did, however, and the school system was placed under Federal supervision in order to correct that. Now, despite decades of compliance, that Federal supervision still exists and in many cases is exacerbating the problems. Any change that school administrators might try to invoke to improve performance are quickly shot down.

Our secondary schools are quite different because they are NOT under Federal supervision. One of my Alma Maters, Northeast Alabama Community College is ranked #20 in the nation. My other Alma Mater, the University of Alabama Huntsville, is a nationally recognized leader in scientific research and engineering, closely tied to NASA and Redstone Arsenal.

Not too shabby for a hick state, eh?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Has Senator Moore been charged yet? If not, we just have another FAKE accusation, similar to the 29.5 women who accused candidate Trump of groping them.

No formal charges? Never happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

He said homosexual conduct should be illegal.

Are you saying he will make homosexual conduct illegal?

No, one person singularly can't make policy his or herself. But if enough are elected they can, and that policy has been in effect throughout the country in the past, but we have moved on from that.

Forgive me, but it almost sounds like you think fundamentalist Christianity is some kind of disease that can be caught through casual contact...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump said he believed Moore would step aside if the allegations were true.

Moore said he should step aside if the allegations were true, too. He also said they weren't true.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting in how conservatives react when it is one their own accused. Liberal powerful men, they are all over these accusations and there is no doubt in their mind and women/men are believed. Conservative powerful men are accused, we don't know if these are real, they could be women/men trying to gain something or it is a Liberal plot to make them look bad.

All the accusations have certainly brought forward the hypocrisy of the right.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
Isn't it interesting in how conservatives react when it is one their own accused. Liberal powerful men, they are all over these accusations and there is no doubt in their mind and women/men are believed.

You're right. In America, Harvey Weinstein and Roy Moore are INNOCENT until proven guilty. And they should both carry on with their lives as normal.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Are you saying he will make homosexual conduct illegal?

No, read my reply again.

Forgive me, but it almost sounds like you think fundamentalist Christianity is some kind of disease that can be caught through casual contact...

You're forgiven, but no, please read my reply again.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Roy Moore story unraveling?

Moore accuser, Leigh Corfman, has claimed “several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her.” This 3x divorcee who has also filed for bankruptcy three times.

The bankruptcy and divorces are certainly not uncommon nowadays, just show instability as an adult.

It's the serial sex advance accusations against pastors that are unusual and of note as it indicates a history on her part.

Wanted to add this too,

Last but not least, former Secret Service agent Doug Lewis (@umpire43) has made an unsubstantiated claim that a WaPo reporter named “Beth” offered a family friend $1000 to accuse Roy Moore, and that a tape of the offer is in the hands of the DA.

DA being referenced is Etowah County, AL

I read earlier on a blog that the relative turned over evidence to local DA because they don't trust FBI or Justice Department with it.

edit on 10-11-2017 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hannity interviewed Moore earlier today and played the audio on his show tonight, and honestly, while I'm still not 100% convinced either way, I came away feeling that the allegations against him are actually MORE credible than I did before. Some of his answers were a bit too non-committal for my liking.
edit on 10-11-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
Isn't it interesting in how conservatives react when it is one their own accused. Liberal powerful men, they are all over these accusations and there is no doubt in their mind and women/men are believed.

You're right. In America, Harvey Weinstein and Roy Moore are INNOCENT until proven guilty. And they should both carry on with their lives as normal.

They should both step aside of whatever they are doing until there is an investigation to prove their guilt or innocence.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I've read it over twice again. It still says the same thing. Maybe my screen froze? Are the words supposed to change?

No one man, from any state, can get legislation passed. Heck, the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, and they can't even repeal that monstrosity of destruction known as Obamacare! I think civil rights are safe.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I've read it over twice again. It still says the same thing.

I hope it still says the same thing. Maybe you just didn't understand the bigger picture behind the words?

No one man, from any state, can get legislation passed

I know. I said that.

I think civil rights are safe.

Not really. In fact, they're becoming less safe than they were.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join