It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

I am sure I am not going to hell and I support Moore, did you realise the girls went freely and no one had sex...

GOOudge Moore....The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal –– even inflict physical harm –– if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives like you and me,” he continued. “I believe you and I have a duty to stand up and fight back against the forces of evil waging an all-out war on our conservative values! Our nation is at a crossroads right now — both spiritually and politically.”
“Our children and grandchildren’s futures are on the line. So rest assured — I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!” he added.
edit on 10-11-2017 by judydawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Read the links member Boadicia posted a few posts up.

I stand by my comment "faux outrage" and double down cause it's sure bet.

Besides rather be jaded than purdee ignorant.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The woman told her mother about Roy at the time it happened, along with a few of her friends.

I don't really see why people are defending this, other than partisan identity politics.

It's pretty disappointing that conservative "media" is defending this guy, and even more disappointing that folks on ATS are parroting the talking points they see from conservative "media".
edit on 10-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One should always be consistent. When one is accused of something people should wait to judge what comes out

This guy is a scum bag alright, he wants to jail Gays and didn’t want Muslims to be elected to office just because of their faith. ONLY in the Deep South could a person like this ever be elected or become a judge

He is a terrible person, but he deserves a fair hearing.

Of course running around quoting liars like Alex Jones is horrible. He’s a partisan hack who isn’t interested in the truth but his s political side.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Willtell

It's called wait and see.

This has been done to too many candidates to count.

If it's true, then send him up, but I don't work off the accusations alone anymore, not when it's just a week or three prior to the voting and all of a sudden we have hidden accusers from decades ago showing up.

Agreed. He may well be guilty, but at the same time, I've also seen these types of late campaign accusations fall apart, too. That alone is cause for reasonable doubt, IMO, unless more evidence beyond 40 year old accusations is forthcoming.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Willtell

It's called wait and see.

This has been done to too many candidates to count.

If it's true, then send him up, but I don't work off the accusations alone anymore, not when it's just a week or three prior to the voting and all of a sudden we have hidden accusers from decades ago showing up.

I totally agree. I’ve been falsely accused of something recently, not of a sexual nature, but was proven right in a hearing.

So I’m very sensitive to accusations. You learn to always give people a fair hearing, even though I despise Moore, he still deserves that

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good one, prob is, I work in SEO, clear my cookies reguarly and use 3rd party blockers for work and dev use, so lot of what I do online isn't tracked, so I can have results I need for freelance work and search results, lots of proxies and incognito mode.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Given the states extreme religious views, poverty, and illiteracy it's hard to not have that opinion.

Perhaps you might want to take a look for yourself. You might find out that those issues are either lown out of proportion by propaganda or are being addressed.

Not all of us are moonshiners and share-croppers, believe it or not.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

nice defense there, redneck......" IF you can prove"......

Yeah, it's a little trick called "presumption of innocence"... old-fashioned, right?

and with that, Roy Moore will be senator for along time....

I sincerely hope so.

if Trump can ADMIT to sexual assault and get elected president

When exactly did this happen?

then republican child molester's should have no problem in the future getting elected to the senate to represent Alabama

Ah, there goes that old-fashioned presumption of innocence out the window.

Hey! jimmyx just robbed a bank! Who needs a trial, send him to jail!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Given the states extreme religious views, poverty, and illiteracy it's hard to not have that opinion.

Perhaps you might want to take a look for yourself. You might find out that those issues are either lown out of proportion by propaganda or are being addressed.

Not all of us are moonshiners and share-croppers, believe it or not.

TheRedneck

I know that not everyone is, but the state is well behind almost every other state in the country in modernizing. It's 38th in the country in terms of literacy rates for example, and Alabama is a state that doesn't have a huge illegal problem bringing down its numbers.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I know that not everyone is, but the state is well behind almost every other state in the country in modernizing. It's 38th in the country in terms of literacy rates for example, and Alabama is a state that doesn't have a huge illegal problem bringing down its numbers.

Actually, we have about as much problem with illegal immigration as any other non-border state. I'm not sure where you got that information.

As to literacy, we have two issues: Our schools are failing, true, and a large part of the problem is tied to old segregation issues from the Federal government. Even though segregation is a distant memory, it seems the Feds want to maintain control of our schools. Our private schools and secondary schools are some of the best in the nation. The second reason is our elderly, who are largely illiterate. Back when they were young, children had to quit school early in order to help out on the family farm so the family could eat. My own father had only a 6th grade education because of that, but he could build anything and was the smartest man I have ever known.

I would also point out that 38th means there are 12 states more illiterate...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Suspicious timing and political motives can't be overlooked. In this current environment only allegations can destroy a political figure.

That said, you can't dismiss these kind of allegations in any case. Ultimately the accused will either clear their names or not, damage is done either way.

You are no longer innocent until proven guilty, you are guilty until you can prove you're innocent. And either way the process is painfully long and slow.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Half you people make me sick to my stomach.

Maybe it was something you swallowed? Like propaganda?

I truly hope the ones who are doubting the claim or defending Moore have some kind of special place in your hell.

I sincerely hope you are never falsely accused of anything... by your post, that must automatically make you guilty.

The he said/she said statements make me want to wring someone's neck. Did you say that to defend Cosby? Did you say that to defend Ben Affleck? How about Robert Knepper, George Bush, Harvey Weinstein ?

Cosby, yes I did and yes I still do.
Affleck, never heard about the case.
Knepper, who's he?
Bush, assuming you mean big George with his wheelchair, yes, I did defend him... to a point. He really should keep his hands to himself.
Weinstein, no. There was no political agenda being driven (like an election in a month), and there are so many previous indications that this was a deep Hollywood secret that I believe the accusers. I still want him to have his day in court before he is found guilty, though.

All those are cases of your "he said/she said". I implore you all to take a good hard look inside yourselves and imagine if any of these women were your wife/girlfriend, mom, sister, or daughter. You would want it investigated regardless of time.

I have had that happen. Yes, I would want it investigated. No, I wouldn't expect the law to take my side without an investigation.

Having family that has gone through this, I assure you there's reasons these women feel they can't speak about it. When people around them share the same experience they feel supported and emboldened to speak of their personal experiences. That's what we see happening recently, now that celebrities are being public about it, more and more women are feeling less of a stigma and are coming forward.

I am sorry your family has had to deal with this. I hope the legal system will soon discover the truth and act on it accordingly. I have no sympathy for someone who has attacked a woman; they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I also have no sympathy for anyone who judges others based on that "he said/she said" alone. Please stop.

Please just have some thoughts about the women before you go on a rant about it being "political" or "made up".

I do. I have stated many times that if Moore is found guilty of sexual assault, he should be prosecuted just like anyone else. The same goes for Cosby, Weinstein. But if a woman falsely accuses someone of sexual assault, I want HER to be convicted of the same offense she accused an innocent of. That's for a false accusation, not just one that isn't proven.

Please have some thoughts about an innocent man being accused falsely because someone doesn't like his politics. That can, has, and will continue to happen.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Alabama is a great place to live and raise my children. Education they recieve is just as much my responsibility as any school in existence.

I happen to like and appreciate traditional values of most people out in rural areas - cities, you can have'm as cesspools they are.

Having lived in NY, TX and GA I can say just because someone has a piece of paper attesting they were present at a facility of higher learning does not prove they are any more intelligent - sometimes knowing what they paid for so little actually proves the opposite IMO.

Roy Moore is getting muckraked because the establishment fears him.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

So you think he’s innocent based on the evidence or a belief he’s being railroaded ?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If the allegations are true, and they appear to be, he has no business in office.

If he believes homosexual conduct should be illegal (he does), and if he believes transgenders don't or shouldn't have rights (he does), he has no business as a policy/law maker and no business in office, unless he can set those beliefs aside and not let them influence his decisions. He's already proved he can't, since his removal from the bench for failure to obey a federal order.

Probably why the establishment 'fears' him, fears those beliefs that have no place in modern society where discriminatory policy is concerned.

edit on 10-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well, thank you! I like it here. And like you, I vastly prefer the peace and serenity of rural living to the hustle and bustle of survival in an asphalt jungle. Id rather fight off rattlesnakes any day over humans; they're usually more compassionate.

Of course they do! Moore can't be bought. Moore can't be threatened. Moore can't be controlled. Just like another person we both know whose name rhymes with 'bump.'

I have a sneaky suspicion that this attack may well backfire. Moore may be old-fashioned in his values, but he knows the law and he knows his constituency. And if there's one thing Alabamians do NOT like, it's dishonesty.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So you think he’s innocent based on the evidence or a belief he’s being railroaded ?

Evidence and railroading seem to cover it.

See member Boadicia's links up thread and consider timing politically for railroad.

You can bet one thing though - the mainstream media will willfully not report the negative imfomation coming to light in Etowah County that's surrounding the veracity of the accusers - seems monetary consideration, multiple past unwarranted accusations, age discrepancies and bad finances are cropping up which makes accusations appear politically driven.

Alex, I take politically driven for $1000 please!

This is going to blow up in their faces as voters here know what's going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You mention a few things I disagree with Moore on. But so does the majority of the country and the majority of the Senate.

Roy Moore will not make homosexuality illegal. One senator does not have that power. What he can do is throw a monkey wrench into DC politics and maybe help with the swamp draining.

Think of him as a rocket-powered plunger...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Or........could it be Roy's presence could upset the behind the scenes swamp dealings by the uniparty members.

Your tirade against Roy's stances belying the fact that the leftwing is most intolerant of anyone's ideas but their own.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join