It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The person that can best summarize these 300 pages for me in one sentence wins a cookie.

Not an easy task.
I think this post sums up very well the profound impact it COULD have.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Millions
As a long term conspiracy theorist, even I am having a hard time with this latest Q message, mentioning the destruction of America, world war 3, etc. This is about as extreme as it gets.

So how will your average guy in the street react to this? In all honesty, I think there's a good chance most wiil roll their eyes at how ridiculous it all sounds and dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense.

This battle is far from over. A lot of work still needs to be done. And as long as these traitors are taken down, I suppose it doesn't really matter if the general public get to hear the full story (world war 3, assassination of scala, etc). Its just so extreme that the full story may actually harm the ability of many people to accept it.

I'll weigh in on this because I think it is important. Destruction of one's beliefs is awful, especially when those beliefs are built on lies to begin with. We are at a point where many theorists (folks who are tracking factual plans) are a bit po'd at those who don't get it and just want it all out there. The problem here is context. What we are sifting through is, to use a tech analogy, is billions of gigabytes of info going back thousands of years with little context for most people. Most people go to work, hang with their families, do a hobby and that is it. Most people suffer the cabal efforts quietly as that is how the system works; imprison via boiling frog process with a temp rise spread out over thousands of years. Context is hard for people, so what if "911 was planned for 100 years, my child is sick..." "Fine, HRC is a sexual predator, a thief and liar and worse, but I lost my job and my health is so bad..." Life is life for most...

This thread is 300 pages long, and the morphing the posters have done since inception is remarkable. But look at the effort, the average person has no time, and no reason to do the same. This is being taken into consideration with the dismantling. Frankly nothing, nothing at all, is served by destruction. So folks are working themselves to the bone (some who have switched sides even) to ease us through this transition so the average person doesn't loose their mind and all of our services do not stop working. Consider this. the controllers are smart, the systems the have created for "support" in the moment of crises are THEIRS, so the average person will be turning to the demons to understand the exposure of the demons. A 1 minute segment on GMA, "I think what the president means is..." will be the support! We have to vibrationally support them.

I would say this, with all sincerity, "Compassionate Acceptance" is the phrase those who have followed this need to find within. When the bits and pieces come to light, some folks will ignore and good for them - they will benefit from the effects anyway. Some will get it and some will meltdown. Our job is to allow them, and us, to be with it without the judgment.

Metaphysically speaking, this exposure process has never happened before, anywhere. To judge here will only further the agenda of the controllers, Compassionate Acceptance.

Okay, personal stuff over, Off to the good Q stuff!!!

Grab some coffee and dig in Knowledgehunter, this thread is quite the ride.

Just heard on the radio that Jeff sessions made an announcement. He says 50 thousand text messages are missing and he is going to get to the bottom of all of this.

Sessions may finally do something?

Hallelujah

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Q said to trust Sessions.

There has been a school of thought all along that Sessions has been moving slowly behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The flood is coming.

Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.

FBI accidentally deletes texts?

No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>

Shall we play a game?

Q

Dear Q...

If the flood is coming...May we have a small sip tonight?

Perhaps a video or audio?

Thank you in advance.

-ATS

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How great would a video be?

They've got to be saving that for last.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I'm assuming there are many more than one.

Something with Hillary in it would be nice.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It wasn't until I was driving home that I made the connection, now is that just a coincidence?

Nope. Life is full of messages for your Soul. Thanks for sharing that story.

The Dems used to be a reasonably decent bunch. Both Reps and Dems have been infiltrated by something we cant see...but we can see its effects in angry, helpless looking protestors. Dems have destroyed themselves through crying "racist" and "misogynist" at every opportunity...rendering GENUINE racism and misogony undiscernable. Nobody pays attention to the boy who kept crying Wolf.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The person that can best summarize these 300 pages for me in one sentence wins a cookie.

No cheating. Get your ass back to page 1 and start reading.

Fine, be right back in about a week.

No seriously, I think I'm pretty up to date with what is going on/or about to happen, I just didn't realize the thread was so active! So this is where everyone has been hanging out..

..down the rabbit hole I go.......

I am right there with you my friend!

I did not realize how long the thread had expanded and had read all of it up to the 120 page and then I forgot about it and figured it fizzled only to come back and be like DAMN our internet sleuths are nailing it with their breaking down of the daily events!!

I still have to read from like 180-280, but honestly it is absolute gold and worth the time to read through everything!

#greatawakening #releasethememo #fakenewsawards

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I hope someone caught her snarling something racist.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Isn't there already one where she refers to black youths as super predators or something?

People here are too good and too fast.
Every time I find a little something to contribute, its already been posted.
Yesterday I was reading something about Peter Sutherland dying.
I thought it may be significant somehow, read back through the relevant dates and, sure enough, its already there an I'd just forgotten I'd already seen it.

Spectating is still fun.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I hope someone caught her snarling something racist.

There might be things that you will wish you didn't see.
These people are sick.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Re:
:stay at home<
[-7]

Q !UW.yye1fxo 40

HUSSEIN CABINET / STAFF
Who used private email addresses?
What was the purpose?
LL.
HRC.
JC.
JC.
CS.
AM.
We don't say his name.
RR.
SR.
JB.
HA.
VJ.

WHO is #7 on Q's list?
WHO 'stayed at home' for the vote today?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you see the pics of his new "hat"?
James Munder has it on the thumbnail of his latest video.
Nearly spilled my coffee, as they say.

NSFW
edit on 22-1-2018 by Tulpa because: Added

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Mr. Limpy is missing. I saw a few headlines with his name. Sorry for not linking but the MSM doesn't deserve any more clicks. Maybe they can hire some russian bots to generate some clicks for them.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hate to say it but the drip drip drip isn't going to work on dedicated liberal democrats. Something absolutely terrible would have to be shown to get their attention. Then the pink pill might be more palatable. THEN they might start digging like we do. Until then, they will be in complete denial that Clintons, Obama et al are the treasonous betrayers of the American people...hell the population of the world has been betrayed by their actions. not just us.

I liken it to someone telling me my Mother was a painted up city woman, selling her body at the local truck stop. I would never ever believe such a thing. But if they showed me a video of Mom in action...well then I'd have to take a step back and maybe follow Mom next time she left for her volunteer work at the local nursing home.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Did you see the pics of his new "hat"?
James Munder has it on the thumbnail of his latest video.
Nearly spilled my coffee, as they say.

NSFW

LOL!
It suits him!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Question: Might it have been Soros funded at different levels?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not an easy task.
I think this post sums up very well the profound impact it COULD have.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Millions
As a long term conspiracy theorist, even I am having a hard time with this latest Q message, mentioning the destruction of America, world war 3, etc. This is about as extreme as it gets.

So how will your average guy in the street react to this? In all honesty, I think there's a good chance most wiil roll their eyes at how ridiculous it all sounds and dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense.

This battle is far from over. A lot of work still needs to be done. And as long as these traitors are taken down, I suppose it doesn't really matter if the general public get to hear the full story (world war 3, assassination of scala, etc). Its just so extreme that the full story may actually harm the ability of many people to accept it.

I'll weigh in on this because I think it is important. Destruction of one's beliefs is awful, especially when those beliefs are built on lies to begin with. We are at a point where many theorists (folks who are tracking factual plans) are a bit po'd at those who don't get it and just want it all out there. The problem here is context. What we are sifting through is, to use a tech analogy, is billions of gigabytes of info going back thousands of years with little context for most people. Most people go to work, hang with their families, do a hobby and that is it. Most people suffer the cabal efforts quietly as that is how the system works; imprison via boiling frog process with a temp rise spread out over thousands of years. Context is hard for people, so what if "911 was planned for 100 years, my child is sick..." "Fine, HRC is a sexual predator, a thief and liar and worse, but I lost my job and my health is so bad..." Life is life for most...

This thread is 300 pages long, and the morphing the posters have done since inception is remarkable. But look at the effort, the average person has no time, and no reason to do the same. This is being taken into consideration with the dismantling. Frankly nothing, nothing at all, is served by destruction. So folks are working themselves to the bone (some who have switched sides even) to ease us through this transition so the average person doesn't loose their mind and all of our services do not stop working. Consider this. the controllers are smart, the systems the have created for "support" in the moment of crises are THEIRS, so the average person will be turning to the demons to understand the exposure of the demons. A 1 minute segment on GMA, "I think what the president means is..." will be the support! We have to vibrationally support them.

I would say this, with all sincerity, "Compassionate Acceptance" is the phrase those who have followed this need to find within. When the bits and pieces come to light, some folks will ignore and good for them - they will benefit from the effects anyway. Some will get it and some will meltdown. Our job is to allow them, and us, to be with it without the judgment.

Metaphysically speaking, this exposure process has never happened before, anywhere. To judge here will only further the agenda of the controllers, Compassionate Acceptance.

Okay, personal stuff over, Off to the good Q stuff!!!

Grab some coffee and dig in Knowledgehunter, this thread is quite the ride.

Just heard on the radio that Jeff sessions made an announcement. He says 50 thousand text messages are missing and he is going to get to the bottom of all of this.

Sessions may finally do something?

Hallelujah

You Know the Sh!t is about to hit the fan when Sessions makes a significant announcement and none of the MSM (except Fox) are reporting it..

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source. If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.

“I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way. If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken.”

Excerpted from: dmlnews.com...

On the other hand, if lame duck Mueller had announced that a McDonald's wrapper, printed in Russian, was found in the WhiteHouse garbage, all the networks would chime in with BREAKING NEWS.

edit on 1/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Last administration was full of Gladys Kravitzes and Bernie Madoffs and John Wayne Gacys too consumed with their predilections and confidant in their Art of the Steal that they didn't see Sherlock Holmes observing them from his high tower.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

You're not going to win over everyone.

Each faction has its useful idiots.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join